Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a simple search for a story to lose myself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaginaryMoment

Planetoid
A simple greeting...
Hello, I would like to present my humble greeting. I am a 26 year old male with experience playing all sorts in my roleplays. While my characters tend to be fairly dominate or at the very least self sufficient. I have played characters whom do end in a captured position however they do not do well in such settings. If you would like to try to break one of my characters let me know it should be interesting.

While I have been roleplaying for years I tend to still match my partners for both length, and descriptions the better my partner the better I am. My talents fall in supernatural, and science fiction stories. The more real the story the less interest I find myself having for it all. I like original stories though I will play in any world with a character of my own design.

I can play Males, Females, Futanari, and Other. While I tend to play opposite either females or Futanari characters. I like to have smut in my stories, sometimes darker themes with multiple characters whatever fits the story we are building. However the story itself is just as important, and if we only have smut I will get bored and end the roleplay.

What gets my desires burning...
While my kinks are all encompassing meaning I have no limits in the sense of a roleplay. My characters all have their own likes, and dislikes that will show through in the story I will not just put a list out just the characters will act unfavorably in the story.

I like stories in the roleplays, and little things in the story like teasing slowly with no release as well as other little things to add to the realism.

My Characters...
Those will come soon, and I will try to post one before I go to sleep. Please do not post here, just send me a message if you want to set something up.

I guess I will do lists after all, was writing far to much trying to write a short story so lets make one together.

Plots below! I will work on editing this some to make it better!

Come up with your own it is all fun!

Okay, so I am learning right now that I am having trouble with coming up with the words needed to bring out the vivid details I have running though my mind. So let us post up some one shots here, each story will last up to 30 days of in game time. This includes even if it ends up being a few months to play out. Each story will have some kind of ending be it snuff, the kidnapper being caught/kidnapped escaping, A Happy ever after tag, her being sold off. I will at some point end the current story this does not mean we can not play out a new or even start a long term together all based on what we want.

Also it is good to note that many of the intimate scenes may not include sex, this is to work on my descriptive abilities as much as my lusts so let us keep things interesting!

Pairings!
Assassin tries to lure their victim into a trap, and they both wind up locked in a room together for a few days.

Kidnapper takes their victim for a ride in his truck, a spur of the moment decision now he has to decide what to do with the girl.

A monster girl trainer finds one of the girls he is treating goes into heat, now he has to keep her happy until she can be herself again lest she attacks someone.

Two pokemorphs end up in a fight, they place a bet that the victor gets what they want...

A master takes care of his friends pet, his friend tells him not to have sex with the furry girl as she is his. However shortly after being together she goes into heat.

A demon/dragon/monster character attacking a village is suddenly put against a priestess who threatens to kill him if he did not leave the town alone. Will she purify the demon or will he corrupt her to become what she fights against.

A teacher is teaching his student in the ways of magic, either she will catch on or she will become the target of his attacks until she can defend herself.

Poke'morph Roleplays:

Trainer X Poke'morph Plot A:
(My character) A new trainer is given a powerful poke'morph (Your character) from his mother. However when he first releases her she attacks him mad that she was just passed on like a trinket. Forcing her back in her poke'ball he begins capturing others to help him tame her using force if he has to only letting her out when he wants something of her or to train her into being his.

From there it can go to where she either learns to like being subjugated by him, till she looks forward to him letting her out just to show her he is in control. She could resent him further for keeping her locked away until she was to be use. Move to a more troubled romance plot whatever fits the story you are hoping for.

Trainer X Poke'morph Plot B:
(My Character) Thrown out of Team Rocket makes a vow to start his own team to dismantle the old team for his own. Starts running the poke'morph league with his partner (Your Character) Attacking trainers, and their poke'morphs together.

Trainer X Poke'morph Plot C:
(My Character) A trainer new to entering poke'morph competitions finds a new poke'morph (Your Character) who wants to become the star of the world so they start working on training her, and sabotaging the other contestants.

Pet/Monster Girls/Creature Roleplays:
Romance Plot:
When (Your character) enters the home of an unusual man, beaten by the town who tried to kill (your character) for being a monster he claims she had called sanctuary. So as long as she remains he will not let her be harmed. Skilled with dark magic no one dared breech his home or land in ill attempt. However they place guards around his home as she would not be allowed to leave allowed. So he decides to nurse her back to health though with no skill in healing this could take a few weeks.

Transformation/Romance Plot:
(Your Character) an old school friend to (My Character) Grew apart entering high school, but on senior year she found she was changing into something else. All the popular people she knew would never accept a freak so she decides to distance herself then try to rekindle old friendships as she knew he was at least likely to understand. As well as keep quiet of her new features which become harder to hide.

Abuse Plot:
(My Character) a well known hunter is hired to hunt your character down, he has no love for monsters yet has fun with each one before ending their suffering. He does not fight in the open using poisons, and other means to capture then control his new pet till he goes on for his next job.

Pet/Incest(Kind of) Plot:
(Your Character) runs into a older man, who finding she was living on the street offers to take her in. Only to introduce her to her new 'brother' she will be with as the two grow closer she finds her brother is interested in more than just having her around.

Fan-dom Roleplays:

First I want to put it out there when I do fan-dom roleplays I always use my own characters using the rules, and physics of the world given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom