Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All new ideas as of 11-24-16 (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garr_91

Planetoid
Hi,

I hope that one of the ideas on this list is of interest to you. If you have any similar plots you would like to do send them along. All scenes will have NPCs and the chance for other main characters to be worked in. I can play either character in most of the ideas. I can be dom, sub, or neither. All characters will be 15+. I play in third person and only use PMs. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

GEEK-m/m---A sexually confused geek gets hit on by a popular boy one day after school. He turns him down because he is surprised by the offer than anything else. The geek is determined to not let this opportunity slip away. The next day he drops a note on the other boy`s desk before class that simply says, `Okay`. The popular boy is a player and just looking to add another scratch to his bed post. He will fuck him a time or two and then lose interest. The geek feels so used, but he knows now what he wants and there are other boys out there.

TWO BUDDIES-m/m---A pair of teenagers because of their lack of success with girl's begin to hump and do a little playing around together. The more aggressive one is a bit chubby and pushes his cute friend farther as time goes on.

FRIENDS-m/m---Two teens grew up as best friends. When one of them come out as gay they remain friends, but slowly begin to drift apart. One night the straight boy is tired of getting nothing more than kisses from his girlfriend decides to stop by and see his friend and maybe, well, who knows.

RIVALRY-m/m---A boy from East High spends a Friday night flirting with girl's. Unknown to him two gay guys from West High have been watching him and are determined to get into his pants before the night is out.

The Photography Club (m/m)---A teenage boy joins the Photography Club. The male faculty supervisor offers him money, weed and gifts to do some private posing for his camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom