Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Fashioned Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Jessica, and I am an old fashioned romantic. I'm not against adult scenes being in a story or RP, BUT I'd rather write a story that is not sexually graphic. I mean the love-making can be IN the story, I'd just prefer to skip that scene. Fade-to-Black when we get to that part. Besides, it seems no matter what RP site I go to and I'm told "Hey, I like plot better too", if I say okay to writing out the sex scenes, most of the time it still turns into mostly smut :( Not every time, thank goodness, but more often than I am comfortable with.

So when I saw this forum, I decided to post here. Though I'll be posting in the regular female request forum too. The thing is I am just not that good at writing the sex stuff and I'm more interested in story and character development.

I am an old fashioned romantic, the teary, very mushy, balling your eyes out kind. Yes I am addicted to romance novels lol. But I like mysteries and the paranormal as well.

I only write female characters, and all of them are straight.

Also like comedy, and goofiness, coming to the wrong conclusions/assumptions, etc..

Some of these ideas are not very detailed, but others like number 2 for example are probably too detailed. I am willing to change these ideas, just let me know. :)

1. You're crazy about me, but rarely look at me or talk to me (why you rarely look at me or talk to me is up to you) . I'm in love with you, but because you usually don't acknowledge my existence, I give up hope that you'll ask me to the prom and say yes to the first guy who asks me. And at the dance I'm miserable.

2. In high school we were very close friends. But your girlfriend Jennifer and I had been friends since childhood. She had been my 'official' best friend, but truthfully, you had always been a better friend to me than Jennifer, especially during the last few years of high school. It never occurred to me back then that your asking me to tag along with you and your drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend (Jennifer) was unusual. (basically, you decided that you've asked the wrong girl to be your girlfriend. I was in love with you, and Jealous of Jennifer. I didn't know after you broke up with her that you were going to ask me out. You never got the chance to ask me because I moved away. Jennifer had a hand in helping me decide to leave, but that's in the past now. Ten years have passed, I'm 27 now, not 17 and I've come back for my mother's funeral. Filled with guilt because I never came back to make sure she was really okay after dad died. She'd always sounded fine on the phone, but of all people I should have known better. Just one year after my died died in that car accident, my mother killed herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom