Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf - Human Fem : Smut-Romance Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
The story will be that you meet the werewolf who is a neighbour -- He keeps on his own but you get magnetically attracted to him. To gain his attraction you keep your curtain open when you come out of your bath and incidentally His time of transformation is coming when he takes some injections to keep the werewolf to come out...
Initially the werewolf ignores you -- ie. looks at you and in heat lets his evening robe open up and you can see his huge thick dark cock that he touches as he watches you show off to Him.
After a few of such repeats each evening...you walk upto his door in revealing clothes and He tells you to leave / back-off .
As you turn back to go the neighbour teenage gang eyes you and throws cheap shots at you which the werewolf hears and angrily growls and comes out protecting you...He pulls you into his house and in heat of the moment, you both mate...
He will be mostly human but will get furry at points of transformation. His manhood will be thick dark huge and with hair at the base.
He will be rough at points of sex , though the rp is smut-romance.
It will also involve magic breeding (not kids but werewolf powers you offer to Him), breast milk, Anal Grinding, Facials, Boob and Pussy massages etc
The plot will evolve into your seeking permission from family, friends and being in danger from werewolf haters....

I am not a writing Nazi. Expect few sentences and quick back and forth on IM only.
I do expect some description and imagery. Descriptive writing is highly appreciated -- not the volume but quality of writing is what I care about.

If you like this and want to rp...Ping Me on YIM or AIM

Owning
Yim pussygrinder_m29
Aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom