Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for Monstergirl RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums but certainly not new to RPing. To quickly explain myself as an RPer before going into the scene I'm pretty much fully adaptive as far as post length goes. Grammar itself I'm very mildly strict on. If I can understand it's probably going to be fine, I don't know all the rules myself so I certainly don't expect you to!
As for plot itself and me I really enjoy back story (Something to develop during the pre-discussion of the RP or to implement as we go, usually a bit of both. I don't involve back story in my scene ideas as I feel it's something that's better to develop along with the character but completely negotiable with that.

I'm currently looking for anyone who would be interested in playing a monstergirl in an RP with me. As far as the type of RP/type of monster and all those other details go I'm completely open for negotiation on how everything plays out.
Anyway I'll post some simple scene ideas for now but note I'm completely open for receiving scenes as well if anyone takes interest but doesn't want to do any of the plots I list here.
Please do keep in mind I don't cover a lot of details when listing these 'simple' scene ideas. Generally the point is to find a base that may interest you and then building on top of it, if you're interested but not sure where it would go and want me to add further detail just throw me a PM and I'd be glad to go into more detail!

Scene 1: After finding many men going missing aboard cargo ships crossing the sea to transfer goods as well as the supplies a crew was sent out armed with weaponry to find the cause that was costing them so much money and men.

Scene 2: After an adventurer living by a reckless nature is marked with a curse that will inevitably lead to his death he's forced to enter a labyrinth rumored to hold monsters that's said to have an 'object' at the end that could grant any wish to save his life.

Scene 3: A war was raging on between the humans and (Species of preference) for years. After the humans suffered multiple causalities trying to find a weak spot in the enemies defenses they finally found a way to cut of the supply of their weaponry if they could just get one man inside to finish the job.

Scene 4: Coming soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom