Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

29 married F seeking mistress for working out a scene for a specific FxF fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySub

Super-Earth
So I had a thread seeking somebody to play out an FxF fantasy that I had in mind, but I think now I know how to actually make a request thread for the idea, so here goes:

Basically, back when I was in high school, there was a girl (Jen) who was really into me. We'd talked on previous occasions and I guess we could have even been considered friends a tiny bit, but once I learned that she was into me, I dodged her at all costs. At first she was only laughing about it when I avoided her, but eventually it turned into threats to fight me, and to be honest I actually grew afraid of her, and we actually went on to become big enemies over the rest of our high school years.

Anyway, so my idea is based on this: what if she managed to corner me back then and force me to do as she pleased? Or what if after all these years she still held a grudge and blindsided me today? I have scene outlines for both, and I'll lay them out below:

1.) We would be in high school, and end up invited to the same party. I'd figure that not going would be a sign of weakness to her and I just wouldn't wanna deal with the taunts of "so you're afraid of me?" and all that. So basically, I go. Once I'm there though, I find that I'm mostly alone as my friends didn't bother going, and Jen just so happens to be with nearly her entire group of friends. The short of it is that she would corner me in some back room and actually get physical with me. Eventually I wild submit and actually end up as her girlfriend, but really just her sub basically.

2.) We would have graduated already (age range anywhere from 21-29), and I'd get a new job, only to discover that Jen not only works there, but is training me.I'd think that it's been years since high school so there's no way she even cares anymore, but unknown to me, she's actually brewing a plot to get revenge, and without me expecting it, she knows it'll go off without a hitch. So she plays the "Oh were cool now" card, and I take the bait heavily. I even let it get to the point where I believe we're friends again. However, one day when we're out for drinks with coworkers after work, I'd be sitting next to her at the bar and taste something funny in my drink. I'd look at her with a suspecting glare, only to see a devilish smirk on her face, only to wake up in her house, alone with her, and possibly bound.

RE: 29 married F seeking mistress for chatting and roleplaying

I'm back on for a bit

I'll be on for the night if anyone's interested

I'm around for a little while if anybody likes

Just bumping, since I'll be around for a while

Have lots of time today, so PM if interested :)

Trying an old idea out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom