Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Howie's Cozy Little Tavern of Cravings (Last Updated February 13th) - NSFW Links Within

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
gimmespacegimmespace
gimmespacegimmespace
r6k52pb.gif

about me

gimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespace
Hello there, potential partners of Blue Moon! My name is how_is_you, Howie for short, and welcome to my humble request thread! Here you will find all sorts of cravings I possess, so continue onward for a more detailed explanation of what I am looking for. Please note, while I am posting this for these specific ideas, if you feel we are compatible, still send a PM my way. Chances are, we can hash something original out!

A bit of information about myself is in order, I suppose. I am a 24 year old male human, living in the United States (Mountain Time). Simply put, I love to write. I tend to write in the area of three paragraphs per post, but put quality over quantity, not bloating a reply if I think the ideas can be conveyed in one paragraph. I prefer a third person past tense roleplay style using the medium of PMs or Discord. I welcome Discord friend requests out of the blue, and my username there is ilaughatmyself so you can send those friend requests my way, should you so choose.​
gimmespace
KNzvX7f.gif
rules

-- Post length is flexible; I tend to hover around 2-3 paragraphs

-- I tend to post whenever I feel up to doing so, and extend the same courtesy to my partners. I may poke if it's been a particular stretch of time between receiving replies from you.

-- Communicate with me! I view communication as one of the main pillars of any good RP.

-- OOC chatter is welcomed and encouraged!

-- I don't care what gender you as a partner are.

-- I primarily play futanari characters, but am open to playing male characters as well.

-- The dates listed before ideas are no indication of craving. If it's listed, I'm craving it.

-- If a canon character or characters is/are craved, I do not require perfect portrayals. Make an effort, I'll be happy. As such, if I'm offering to play as a canon character, I'd like the same sort of leeway.

-- Please be understanding about any delay in or lack of posts. Unfortunately, my muse is fickle.

-- I prefer drawn/anime character images as opposed to real life images.​
gimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespacegimmespace

fGKa5JF.png

go
kinks
no go
gimmespacegimmespace
-- Master/slave
-- Alternative/Punk girls, tattoos
-- Glasses, stockings
-- School settings
-- Medieval Fantasy
-- Elves
-- Excessive Cum
-- Playing against multiple characters

Here is a short, paraphrased list of what I like and dislike. For a more in depth view, take a dive into my comprehensive list, linked above. It has been recently updated, so it portrays an up-to-date view of my kinks and whatnot, but feel free to ask about any kinks that are in any column! Keep in mind, that all items here assume a sexual context. I don't mind darker themes being included for the sake of plot or story, but if we're fetishizing anything in my no go section, I'm gonna request to back out. The F-List assumes the same.​
gimmespacegimmespace
-- Excessive Violence
-- Dismemberment
-- Vore, Sexual Cannibalism
-- Heavy Bondage
-- Playing as multiple characters

5Z1pTMN.png

Here Cums A New Challenger! | Added Feb. 13th

I am a fighting game fan. If you take any stretch of time to get to know me, you'll know this to be true. I also have an eternal crave for such fandoms in smutty RP. Thus, here is the main crux of the craving: I would play a futanari canon of my choice from a selection of fighting game universes. You would play a canon girl from the same universe, or we can create a 'crossover' with another fandom. We can discuss specifics in PMs, but I can say that I do have particular girls I'm craving on your end in mind for these various universes.

- Street Fighter
- Mortal Kombat
- Tekken
- Soulcalibur
Stay Close to Mama K | Added Dec. 11th

A more general crave of mine involves myself playing as a futanari Karlach from Baldur's Gate 3. Gotta get me some more of my favorite, most deadly of tiefling cinnamon rolls. If we want to include other companions, the one I'd want to pair with her most is Shadowheart, but we can also do an OC Tav if that is more to your liking. Alternatively to that, it can be Karlach in a completely original idea, though that might take a bit more convincing. I still have a big crave for someone to take the roles of the remainder of a four-piece adventuring party. Let me make sure I'm clear here, though; the crave is Karlach, so if she's included as my role, chances are that I'd be interested. Let Mama K take good care of you, soldier~

Last edited:
RE: General Requests

Definitely looking for a few more smut based RPs.

RE: Something Like HuniePop? (General Requests)

Bump with a hope for interest in my new crave!

RE: Something Like HuniePop? (General Requests)

Bump it up! Bump it up!

RE: Well...That Hiatus Sucked (General Requests)

Bump this bad boy back up.

Hopeful for a few more RPs.

Bump it til I can't bump it no more!

Yet another bump to this thread!

Bump for a fantastic role player and really great character writer! Kind, courteous, and he really knows how to get into a character's head to *show* their emotions as opposed to *telling* their emotions!

RE: Anyone interested in... (General Requests)

Gonna bump this again.

A nice, old fashioned bump.

Let's bump this up. Again.

The Seedy Underbelly Update!

- Changed current crave: Street racing, rock band, or crime.

Back
Top Bottom