Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into my Fantasies [Fandoms] [MxM or MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senketsu

Moon
{Quick Apologies to the Mods, I've been writing all night but would love for my posts to be broken up, thank you!}

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"........Greetings." ღ

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Senketsu; aye, not exactly that slick uniform from Kill la Kill, but very much the namesake of him. Please feel free to call me Sen as it is much less of a mouthful. I am a Genderqueer young adult majoring in art and animation!

I have been roleplaying for around 7+ years now (though I have slowed down significantly in the past few years as I began college and other 'fun' life things!!) and have a semi-high standard of what to look for in my partner. Please do not let that intimidate you however!! I am an incredibly laid back person- I just grow tired of roleplaying sex just to roleplay sex as it can only be done so many times before it becomes oh so boring and repetitive. What I look for in a partner is basically an eagerness to play out the scenario and characters. To delve into the fantasy of our world and characters is ultimately what I strive for! This does not necessarily mean that you have to be an incredibly literate writer or have trouble thinking up posts just to sound 'wordly'. I would much rather have a partner that has flowing, natural language than one that creates a post riddled with big words and over-description. In short....

"A partner that can delve into my twisted world as passionately as I do to become my characters..."

...Anyway; Onwards to a little more about my posting and writing style!!

When I post can vary from day to day but overall I tend to post around the late hours of the night. This is around 11pm-5am CT I tend to work evenings, and very rarely mornings, and usually sleep throughout the daylight hours. Overall I try to respond as soon as I can, but do enjoy mulling over what my characters might do next, how they will react, etc.! So if you are looking for a partner to exchange quick, short replies with: I am not that fit!! If I am active all night I can push out maybe 3-5 replies. I usually average 2 per day however! As for how I write: I try to write very naturally to what my inner voice tells me. As I read a reply and mull it over in my mind I get down what my character might be interpreting from this and simply type out what comes out. Thus, though I do try to use perfect grammar and creative words, my replies are not always very 'advanced'. Usually I write around 1-2 paragraphs, depending on the scenes of course however I might add or subtract more! From my partner however I DO expect more than 2 sentences; and I do ask that you please do not try and 'stretch' to meet my requirement!! I have had partners do this in the past and I am sure it was not very fun for both of us! So please just write to your best ability and I'm sure we will mesh just fine!! As far as quitting an RP, I am fine with you doing so whenever you feel the need to. Interests change and the need to continue our story might just die out. I understand that! However I ask you also realize that I might have a change of interest as well and might ask if we can drop our RP. Its a very rare thing but I have had to do it once or twice now. I also do not mind if you disappear though I would very much so like it if you could let me know beforehand. However I used to be such an anxious person that I couldn't muster up the courage to tell someone when I didn't want to roleplay anymore and I understand this happens to others!

Ah...one more small disclaimer about how I post however....

I will only roleplay through PMs or the Semi-private roleplay forum. Even then, PMs are my preferred method! Thank you ツ

As with others, when you first PM me inquiring about starting a roleplay, please at the very least include the scene or character. Also because in many of my scenes I tend to play either character, it would be very helpful if you could include which character YOU are interested in playing. Telling me if you are naturally a Dom/Sub/Switch helps a lot too!! Naturally I myself am a sub! However I can play certain characters as Doms if I am confident enough. Just know however that I tend to be not very physically rough as a Dom; its just not something I can muster up and do. However I can play a pretty manipulative and suave Dom I've been told!!

Arhem....Ah...now...onto the kinkier side of things.....

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Lets get a little freaky, shall we?"

............❤Kinks ❤..................................................................................................

Love, are my favourites; Likes are things I have an interest in; Perhaps means they are acceptable in some form when discussed; but Never means Never...

❤Faves❤​

♚ Collars - One of those odd turn ons that I adore whole-heartily
♚ Young Characters - I love to play with them.
NOTE: All characters are 15+ per site rules - appearance or age wise.
♚ Angels x Demons - Opposites attract
♚ Mixed Story and Sex - Not 100% Story. Not 100% sex. But somewhere in-between.
♚ Blindfolds and Gags - Lets me focus on the important things.
♚ Demi-Humans - Monster Girls/Boys/etc., Nekos, Demons, all of the above!
♚ Bondage - In general; it is pretty great.
♚ Large insertions - All the more to take in and enjoy!
♚ Size Difference - No matter who is dom or sub, I love some height differences!
♚ Chains - Being chained up kinda goes along with the Collars!
♚ Unusual Genitalia - Anything to spice it up!
♚ Fandoms - I love to imagine my favourite characters doing the dirty...

? Likes ?

✿ Mature Doms - Someone who knows they're in control.
✿ Excessive Fluids - Fill 'er up.
✿ Consensual - Meaning that both parties are somehow interested.
✿ Toys - There are so many possibilities to play with...!
✿ Incest - Taboo, but oh so lovely.
✿ Ageplay - Leaning towards Teenagers x Adults. (Again; 15+)
✿ Accidental Snoops - People walking in on personal pleasures!
✿ Oral Sex - To explore with the mouth and tongue.
✿ Publicity - Especially where the Sub is shy!
✿ Pampering - Either to pamper someone else, or to be so lucky myself.

Perhaps....?
¿ Vore - I like to call it, 'intense snuggling'.
¿ Hypnotism - As long as I don't become a mindless Zombie!
¿ Physical Roughness - Only receiving it as a Sub.
¿ Anthros/Furry - Certain species only, please inquire within.
¿ Multiple Characters - I love this, but at a slow pace.
¿ Story/Sex Heavy - Depends on the Scenario and Fetishes involved.
¿ Semiprivate Forums - If you RP on forums as a must, then maybe.
¿ Uppity Subs - Feisty subs are great! ...Depending on the character.

⚠ Never Ever, Forever

? Rape - Outright rape is just something I cannot do.
? Scat - Not a fan of poo.
? Verbal abuse - Please be aware too harsh of verbal abuse is somewhat of a trigger for me.
(I came from a pretty rough home! Brings up bad memories.)
? Diapers/Infantism - Just not a fan.
? Vanilla Sex - Oh so very boring!!
? Castration - Some light tears down there are ok! Anything further- Nope.
? Face Slapping/Head Rough Touching - Please, PLEASE be gentle when handling my characters face. I will be the same.
(Also a possible trigger for me. Again, Baaad Memories)
? Kidnapping - Being lured slowly in is fine. But no sudden take and run please.
? Hair pulling - Ties in a bit with my thing about faces.
? Excessively Macro - A.K.A. no genitals that are taller/bigger than their owners please!
? Real Life Images - I would prefer to keep images to Anime/Manga/Drawings please!!

Anything else not listed above is either something I have not heard of or have not looked into excessively and should be discussed beforehand if it is going to be heavily prevalent in our RP. If you have any questions please, PLEASE feel free to PM me!! I realize I have many odd or specific fetishes and requirements and want to clear up any questions when and where I can.

Hmm I'm not sure what to type here anymore, so let's move onwards to characters and Scenarios;

"Shall we...?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Let the ideas roll"

{NOTE: Originals and Characters are both a WIP; I'm only looking for fandoms right now}

Ah, before we continue allow me to explain! This section will be divided into two areas! My Scenarios, and my Characters. Scenarios will be where my ideas are and are for people seeking to play with me that have no real idea of what to play. Characters however are more for ones I have contacted about playing and whom have an idea on what to do; they just want to see which of my characters they would like to play with!

First up though, I gotta get some ideas out of my head.

Note: You might read below and think, "These ideas (and such) are fairly vague!!?". Well the reason for that is I would rather have a bare-bone Scenario and develop the rest of the story with you!! As I truly believe the most important part of a roleplay is developing and writing the story together.

(*Means I can play this character-If there is two, then I can play either)

✉ Scenarios

[ Fandom Scenarios ]

❥ Senketsu.... [Kill la Kill] [Senketsu* x Ryuko]

Through some sort of means (can be discussed), Senketsu has gained a humanoid form! His thirst for blood is still as strong as ever, and he might just take a few drinks when needed in order to keep his strength up as well as maintain his form. Now that he is able to touch Ryuko as more than just a uniform however, he feels an intense desire to make her feel....true pleasure... [/i]

[ Based and Inspired HEAVILY upon this Artbook http://g.e-hentai.org/g/666860/ea7e0d01c0/ ]
(NOTE: I am about 1/2 through Kill la Kill so this is very vaguely planned out, I know of some spoilers however please be cautious if you can, thank you!!)[/size]

❥ Shared Instincts [Gurren Lagann] [Yoko x Viral*] [AU]

This is an AU where Viral joins Dai-Gurren BEFORE the timeskip and AFTER Nia has joined the crew. Still depressed and lonely after the passing of her sweetheart, Yoko has spent her time alone when she can get it. With less worry about Simon as he has someone to take care of him now, she spends most of her time lost in her thoughts. Meanwhile Viral has had his own problems fitting in and also stays to himself when he can help it. Though they try to be alone, both Viral and Yoko keep bumping into each other and fighting. The fighting can't last forever however, as both begin to share a few more details with each other than they ever thought they would...

❥ Heartfelt [Gurren Lagann] [Yoko x Simon*]

Two different scenarios here! One is as if Nia never came into Simon's life after the death of his big bro. Both distraught, Yoko and Simon flare up against each other day to day, but also feel for each other's grief. As the two finally begin to settle down and talk, they grow closer and closer... (I'd imagine this takes place many months (or more) later from show canon, so Simon would be 15-16)
OR.....
Months after peace was brought to the world, and his love was lost, Yoko begins to visit Simon more and more, partly to deal with her own grief. Both having lost many they cherished, they continue to talk and spend time together to try help heal their ragged wounds.

❥ His Prize [Legend of Zelda] [Link* x Ganondorf*]

After many battles, Ganondorf has finally won. Zelda has not been seen for many years after being mortally wounded by Ganondorf's forces and is rumored possibly dead. Meanwhile he has kept Link as his 'trophy' of his victories and revels in performing many...acts, on him. Link on the other side, has been utterly broken. He does not resist Ganondorf's advances and is mostly obedient. In a twisted way however, he does enjoy her 'sessions', as it brings him pleasure and takes his mind off of the many woes his life has brought. Ganondorf himself has treated him quite well though: seeing him as a 'pet' that he has won. In a twisted way, he finds it amusing that he must take care of the former Hero of Hyrule; the very Hero that was supposed to take care of all of Hyrule itself in the first place.

❥ A Dark Hero and a Pink Light [Sonic the Hedgehog] [Shadow* x Amy Rose]

After many years of chasing after Sonic, Amy has had it! In a fit of desperation she decides to go after Shadow instead. The brooding hedgehog however is quite flustered by this as he has always seen an air of charm around her (despite her annoying babbling). In a pact he agrees on 'Just to annoy Sonic', he starts going out with her. As things progress however, he finds himself growing more attached than he had hoped....

❥ Her Captain [Kid Icarus] [Pit* x Lady Palutena]

Originally starting as some teasing that had spiraled out of control, Pit becomes flustered at his rising affections for his Goddess of Light. You can decide if the Goddess herself feels the same way for him; or just decides to humor him and help him with his 'feelings'. (I'd love for Palutena to remain playful and teasing through this! With a little bit of Dominance. I just wanna play a blushy Pit...)

Other Fandom Pairings with no 'base' plot yet that I'm open to approaches in!

Gurren Lagann
[Younger] Simon* x Yoko
[Older] Simon* x Yoko
Simon* x Viral*

Legend of Zelda
Link* x Male Zelda
Wolf Link* x Midna

Link* x Midna (Imp)
Link* x Impa
Link* x Monster/Enimies

Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist
Rin* x Yukio
Rin* x Shura

Soul Eater
Soul* x Blair
Soul* x Maka
Black Star* x Maka

Dramatical Murder
Ren* x Aoba*
Mink x Aoba*
Koujaku* x Aoba*
Koujaku* x Noiz

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Robin [Male]* x Chrom*
Robin [Female] x Chrom*
Morgan* x Lucina
Robin [Male]* x Lucina

Pokemon
Wild Pokemon* x Trainer
Legendary Pokemon* x Trainer
Losing Trainer* x Trainer*
Trainer's Pokemon* x Trainer*

(NOTE: Trainers can be M or F! Pokemon Too)

Sonic the Hedgehog
Silver* x Amy
Silver* x Sonic
Silver* x Shadow*
Shadow* x Sonic*
Scourge* x Sonic*
Sonic* x Tails

Kid Icarus
Pit* x Dark Pit*
Dark Pit* x Lady Palutena
Pit* x Various monster/Enemies

[Original RPs]

❥ My Poor other half [Demon Twins] [Sub* x Dom]

For years, two brothers have wandered earth and seen many things. Death, Humanity, and of course, the desperation of it all. The two have not seen each other for almost one hundred years now, though neither looks a day past 22, both have aged in different ways. The black haired, quiet and gentle, has grown more reserved and observant. He spent much of his time among the wilderness and forging short friendships with small tribes of humans, and sees the value in love. Meanwhile, his white haired brother has grown more sadistic and finds glee now in misery. He has grown addicted to sex and control, and seeing the harm he could conflict among humans, his other brother has pleaded that he stop at once. Surprisingly enough he agrees- but only if his dear brother takes the place of the humans he will miss out 'playing' with. Here begins the struggle as one brother tries to show the other how much he loves him and how wondrous love really is- while his new master takes joy in making him squirm...
(Inspired by this Image)

❥ We Learn [Older Classmate(20)* x Younger Classmate(16)*]

Ever since he could remember, he had been called a mute. It wasn't that he couldn't talk- he simply didn't feel a need to. This young student now however finds himself thrown into loneliness as he grows; craving for all the missed years of friendship and affection he could have. Though it makes him incredibly depressed, he accepts his lonely fate and in a drastic decision fueled by emotional hormones, he goes to the roof to end his future before it catches him. Before he can even make it past the doorway however he stops. For facing him, against the very edge that he planned to throw himself off of, a man sits, smoking. A familiar face, this student had been rumored to have been held back for years and was supposedly the oldest student in the school. Surprised to see another on the usually abandoned roof, he tries to strike up a conversation....which ends up in utter failure. As the days pass after however, the two continue to meet on the roof, and finally begin to learn a little more about each other...
(Note, as things progress some kinks like Cross-dressing, Pet play, and dressing up in general will become very prevalent)
(Inspired by this image)

{Whelp, I'm afraid that is all I have for now, please feel free to contact me if you are interested!! ~Sen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom