Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet transformation and taming/breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeko

Super-Earth
Looking for someone interested in rp'ing this setting! Pretty much includes a human girl that somehow (whether by illness or something you do to her on purpose/accident), turns into an inu girl! You, her best friend/family/someone, decides that rather than try and help her find a way to change back, collar her and try and tame her, making sure she adjusts into her new life as an animal, a pet.

Inu's are pretty common in this world, like dogs or any other pet. They're given walks, taken to the vet, can be adopted, and other things like that.

Really just looking for someone interested in taming her, forcing her to become the pet she doesn't want to be as she tries to resist your efforts! Of course willing to add in anything you'd like to see in the plot, just really prefer no use of 'mind control' of sorts. No problem with physically forcing/beating her or something, just no mind control. :I

REALLY love bestiality, getting other inus, large dogs and whatnot to sniff her, mount her, and mate with her. Overly touchy feeling vets, walks, bathing her, feeding her...even diapers, tg, medical alterations or stuff like that if you'd like :D

F-list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/Aeko
Don't really have images, mainly go by description. Your choice whether she's restricted to all fours, or can walk normally all the time. Don't really prefer full fur, but can if you'd like.

NO one liners/small/short replies. Please be able to reply often back and forth. If you jump straight into raping her in the first 2 or 3 replies, I'll just stop replying. I actually like the story, not 100% smut o-o. RP in PM or f-list.

Bump! I need someone that can post SEVERAL times a day >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom