Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep me company! (Mostly smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Ari

Dust
Hi there BM~
Welcome to my small corner of this website. <3

To get to know me better, I’d prefer you’d call me Ari. I am twenty-two and I work around thirty hours a week. So oftentimes I will reply just as quickly as I can. I’m a pretty friendly, open person – but I am here for my fun…so don’t pressure me to reply every ten minutes please.

I do not role play off this website, so please don’t ask

This said. If I think that we are not a good match, I’ll tell you. If it’s clear that you just want a role play while our likes do not mesh well I won’t waste my time or yours. I don’t have all the time in the world for a thousand role plays…so I want the ones I get to be ones that I enjoy.

My F-list is here. >>> Link <<<

Realize that I want darker role plays. I have a sweet, well-functioning relationship with a wonderful man and I DO NOT want to role play cute and cuddly things because I already have that in real life. I’m sorry if that’s what you are after, but it’s not what I want. Also I don’t enjoy playing with men that want me to slap them around and tie them down. Also not what I want.

Idea snippets: By all means, come to me with your own stuff. Just have a clear idea for what you want.
1. An exchange student that gets sent to the wrong address for her host family.
2. A boy discovers a technique that unfailingly bends the wills of those he tries it on. The world is at his fingertips.
3. She is a strong, successful woman with a great career. All she needs now is a man to knock her down and create a cum-guzzling bimbo in her wake.
4. She falls asleep in class, like always, and her teacher decides to punish her for it.
5. A delinquent gets sent to a reform school – but the teachers have extremely different standards for live-in students
6. She rents her house to wayward strangers in order to afford keeping it. What happens when he realizes she needs him to stay?
7. A good natured teacher decides to schedule at-home study sessions with one of her students who has fallen behind in the class.
8. She is caught with drugs or alcohol on campus. The teacher/principal that catches her decides that instead of expelling her and outing her to her parents and friends, she can become his loyal cum-dump.
9. A lonely housewife whose husband is away for a week-long business trip – a neighbor or coworker decides to take advantage.
10. A babysitter is hired over the internet/phone. She shows up to her interview only to find out she has no control over the situation whatsoever.

Anything to do with League of Legends women is also welcome. Plots will change and be updated daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom