Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender-Bender RP Ideas (searching for males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Script

Meteorite
Gender-Bender RP Ideas (searching for males)​

As of late, I’ve been longing for a role play with gender bender elements. Either one of use can play said-character (or both if you’d like). I have a few plots in mind but am open to suggestions or changes. Now, I love developing stories but joined this site to participate in mature RPs. In other words, I expect sexual encounters. Before reading over plot ideas, please take a look at my partner requirements.

Requirements:

-Your posts do not have to be long. I’m a college student and am often tied for time. However, I expect one post a day as the minimum. If you can only manage to produce a sentence, use it.
-Any characters used in sexual scenes must be eighteen or older.
-I will only RP through PMs or threads. Email, KIK, Skype, or any other form of communication that can be used will not be accepted.
-This specific request is for male characters. However, you (the writer) can be any gender. If you do not want to play a male, feel free to PM me, but the idea should not involve gender-bending.
-I will not participate in incest or age play.

Plots:

Spy: Two nomadic tribes are at war. During a raid, one of the camps gets burned down. My character finds the corpse of a young male soldier from the attacking faction, and disguises herself as a teenage boy to escape prostitution or death. Angered by her camp’s slaughter, she decides to use her new position to gather Intel. After showing tactical skills, she’s given an apprenticeship under an enemy general.

Two Lives: Our characters are members of the same guild in a popular MMO. One of them poses as a different gender. Both players have been part of this guild for two years and have become good friends. However, neither person has met the other in real life. One of them figures out their team-mate’s identity.

The Academy: A well-known school for adept magic users separates male and female students into separate dorms and classes. For some reason, a student decides to cross-dress and sneaks their way into the opposite gender’s dormitories. While there, they must share a room.

The Agency: The parents of one of our characters own a modelling company. Their child, who has an androgynous look, models as the opposite gender. The other character applies for a stylist position. One day, the stylist enters an unlocked dressing room expecting it to be vacant. It’s not. From that moment on, they’re assigned as one of the model’s personal stylists, and asked to keep their mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom