Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dthewater's new rp requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dthewaters

Super-Earth
Hey I've been rping for a few years but took an hiatus, now I'm back and looking to get into a few more rps.

I have no real limits, except Vore and Mutiliations. That said I'll probably will do it depending on the story and if it's in a non-sexual manner.

All characters will be over the age of 18 and I can rp either as a male, female or other characters but prefer male. For some reason I tend to play the dominant role in rps but I am open to play a more submissive character

Some kinks I prefer include: Pregnancy, control, humiliation and gangbangs.

I prefer to rp via PM or a Thread.

Some stories I have in mind, most but not all will be non-consensual:

Medieval/fantasy:

An brutal knight has just taken an town and claim your character a women as his prize.

An Evil Queen is forming an alliance with a nearby kingdom and as part of the agreement she marries the honorable prince. Can that prince turn her to the side of good or will the Queen corrupt him?

More Urban setting:

A girl has just turn 18 and discovers that she is a witch. She finds a teacher who could help her with her new found powers but little does she know that he has a grand plan that could change the world.

A vampire has arrived in a city seeking witches as their blood is like heroin to him. He finds one who has to use every trick she could think of to stop him. She manages to curse him so that he can't suck blood anymore and he has to think of a way to get her to lift her curse on him.

A demon kidnaps an human women intending to make her his bride.

A girl bullied in school badly, makes a deal with a demon who would gave powers to take revenge on those who wronged her but at a price.

Some pairings I like to do but don't have a story for them:

Student/Teacher
Wealthy Individual/Sex Slave
A male gang member/Just an average women
Brother/sister
and some more when I think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom