Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angie's Plot Ideas [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Meteorite
I decided it is time to write my own thread.

I am looking mostly for M x F, although I might go for F x F if I like the plot. I roleplay usually through PMs, I might agree on thread although I feel better with just PMs. No IM, don't even ask, it's a no. Please, be literate, I just want to be able to easily read through text. I don't mind slight mistakes, I make them myself, I'm asking for minimal literacy.

I don't do one-liners. I might do full smut roleplays, but even then I expect more than one sentence.

Also! I ALWAYS go for romance. No matter what kind of scenario, no matter how big is amount of smut, I still wanna have a bit of relationship on going there.

Now, when that is covered...

My f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/ladyangie
Fave and Yes have a green light, maybe is a maybe, so you better ask.

My Main Cravings
(These will change now and then. It's what I want most at the moment, and to what I will always answer: YES PLEASE I WANNA):

- Romance
- Father x Daughter scenarios
- Incest
- Non-consensual
- Punishing scenarios
- Public sex/humilitation
- Group sex

My plot ideas
(These are short, only to signalize main idea. You can build on that, and tell me what do you want to do with me.)

Good girl gone bad
This can take many forms but it is pretty much father x daughter roleplay, when the daughter became rebellious. It would have to consist of a punishing scenario at the beginning. After that, it's your choice in what direction it will go.

Kidnapped
Alright, so this scenario is for 50 plot/ 50 smut. Can't do just smut with this one.
Basically, a girl meets a guy and goes out for a few dates with him. She easily falls for him (he a little or not at all). Guy is rich as hell, and invites her to his villa or whatever he's got. Or maybe on vacation trip?

Anyway, the idea is that his friends or some strangers he found (not more than five guys all together, preferably it would be the guy and two other guys) come and take advantage of girl.

She is a normal girl, so at first she feels extremaly abused and tries to get away. But as they have possibilities, they have every imaginable toy to make her do what they want. Slowly, the girl is changed into a real slut.

Two guys are gone and she stays with the guy. Maybe scenarios repeat, maybe he offers her not money but some kind of ... rewards, possibilities if she keeps on going. Somewhere in between, he falls for her.

Preferrably, the main guy would be always overprotective towards her.

Princess's Doom
Main idea is that orc or other monster invade the castle and they take beautiful Princess as hostage and just use her as their toy. They find her body incredibly sexy and she quickly gets into it, so she stays as the leader's toy, being used by everyone all the time.

This should involve some humilitation (being used in front of her father, for example), and can also be done in modern times (daughter of billionaire being kidnapped).

There is also a version of this, when an elf ranger is trying to spy on human race, they catch her and guards have their way with her.

Caring Neighbour
It's a scenario between a girl and her father's friend. Prefferably, friend is taking care of the girl while parents are away for weekend. I would like it to involve some sexual action in front of her house, and maybe him slipping beside her when she's asleep and just taking her. Maybe making it into a threesome with her father at some point.

If you're interested in any of these, shoot me a PM!

RE: Angie's Plot Ideas

I am once again looking for partners!

I am looking for any plots listed above, but also for short smutty scenarios if you're into those.

Some pairings I am craving right now (You x Me):

Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Uncle x Niece

Older neighbour x Teenage girl
Popular guy x Nerdy girl
Nerdy guy x Popular girl
Teacher x Student
Doctor x Patient
Patient x Nurse
Boss x Secretary
Employee x Boss

Monster x Elf/Human/Anthro (I am open to MANY different monster types!)
Demon x Angel
Angel x Demon
Prince x Princess
Knight x Princess
Servant x Princess
Prince x Servant
Prince x Knight​

PM me if you wanna have fun! <3

I was out for a really long while but now I am back to business! What I am looking mostly for right now? To be molested and ravaged! All the pairings from before are still availble but I especially look for:

- anything historical, especially if I get to play an elf! Also love playing royalty being turned into a sex slave
- rough, forced incest
- I also have the craving for the kind of "Dungeon RP" where MC walks into the dungeon to defeat monsters but insteads she's raped by them - I can play a human, elf, some anthro, anything really :3 Just give me a big variety of monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom