Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Charlotte's Trials, Errors and Pup (Taboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Moon
I'd like to find a male partner for RP of third person writing. A long term session involving family drama with incest, bestiality and water works. I'd also enjoy writing with multiple characters for group play. I'm a very well expressing and experienced writer, I hope to find the same; someone able to illustrate third person writing and knows how to use acceptable detailing but can also move a story along.

I highly enjoy improvising to leave room for creativity but to sum it up, after a taboo relationship is formed between father and daughter as well as the pet dog, they find themselves in a dramatic relationship. Involving jealousy, blackmail, gang banging, pregnancy and even prostitution.

I've no objection to leaving out or adding other subjects for plotting.

I've yet to come across boundaries so feel free to add in any of your own favorites of RP genres.
I very much prefer a simple reply by giving an introduction post but it's highly unnecessary if you'd rather discuss plots and characters.

I'm looking to find writers for late night RP as well since my free time is mostly late night.

I prefer to use Kik (user name: oEmpress as my messenger for RP but PM or YIM (charlotteroleplay) is acceptable.

RE: Father, Daughter, Water Works and Canine.

Post has been edited for slight elaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom