Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just returned, would love to plot! (mf and ff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarxnthine

So last month I said I was finally going to get involved in this site, but real life happened and that didn't work out. I'm here to give it another shot - and I'm hoping to find a couple really awesome partners to get some decent roleplays going with. If you messaged me before and didn't get a reply from me/I stopped replying seemingly out of nowhere, feel free to send me another message if you're still interested. If you've never heard of me or seen this request thread and you're interested, I would love to hear from you as well!

Feel free to check out my imgur albums (some images are nsfw) to get an idea what my visual tastes are - and if you love any of the faces in the female folder, tell me. I'd love to play using her as a model. Imagery is scene inspiration and scenery is general locations.

Requirements:
1. Be somewhat active. My activity can range from many posts in one day to a couple posts a week depending on life stuff. Let me know what to expect from you. If you pester me to reply within 24 hours of my last post, I'll probably drop the roleplay.
2. I don'tplay characters under 18 unless their partner is also 18 or younger. Absolutely no characters under 16.
3. My favourite posting length is 1-2 decently sized paragraphs. I don't do one-liners unless my partner does, as it gets hard to come up with things to write. Anything over three paragraphs will be hard for me to match on a regular basis.
4. I write in third person and full sentences, and you should as well. By should I mean that if you're not going to, please move on and not waste both our times.
5. I will do planning over PMs, but I won't roleplay over them. Threads are where the roleplays go.
6. Outside of that, I'm not fairly picky. When you PM me, please give the title something vaguely interesting. Include what you're interested in roleplaying (please don't say "all of your ideas sound okay") and any questions you may have.

Things I Like:
- I just made an F-List you can check out.
- Realistic, human anatomy. I don't generally play characters with breasts over a D cup. 8 inches is large enough to be quite painful.
- Playing with characters on equal grounds; sub/switch if required
- Human/humanoid characters. Elves, final fantasy viera, anything else that's relatively close to human form is okay. Catgirls/boys? Sure.
- Semi-public scenes. I like the risk of it.
- Riskiness in general. The taboo of it, risk of being caught, risk of impregnation. My girls will not have unprotected sex with strangers, though.
- Roughness. Not necessarily BDSM, but hair pulling, biting, scratching, et cetera.
- I mostly do modern settings, though some historical era would interest me. Fantasy also is occasionally interesting - just let me know what your idea is, and i'll let you know if I'm interested.
- Strong female characters; I don't play naive pushovers, I don't play characters who are nothing but sluts, I don't play eager-to-please no-skeleton girls.

Things I Would Rather Not Have:
- Age gaps of 10 years plus, excepting certain ideas.
- Age gaps with the female being the older one.
- Anal play; I don't mind giving it a go if you really need it and you've been an awesome partner but it's not
- Other fantasy species; aliens, D&D dragonborns/tieflings/whatever, original species. Maybe. Ask about it - it's a case by case basis.
- I don't like playing opposite overly masculine, dominant, testosteroney men. Facial hair and some muscles are fine, but don't go overboad.

Things I Won't Include:
- Urine and feces as a sexual aspect.
- Nonconsesual sex and the "she hates it until she likes it" sort of stuff
- Get abusive with my character and I will drop you without saying good bye
- Anthros/furries. I just can't.
- Harem style roleplays

RE: Searching for Roleplays

Ideas:
Our characters are counsellors at a summer camp. I'm seeing something with a slowburn romance over the course of the summer, mixed with drunk shenanigans and sneaking out after the campers had passed, having a good time with each other and the other counsellors.

Two exes start hanging out a couple years after they broke up when they see each other through an old friend. They quickly remember how great the sex was even though the relationship itself was shit, and end up becoming fuck buddies while swearing that they're over each other. (One or both isn't.)

At 16-17, YC and MC are cousins were left with virtually no family besides each other (reason to be determined). Stuck with only each other, they quickly devolved and got pretty heavy into drugs and theft to keep themselves afloat. After they were evicted from their apartment they took to living in their van, travelling around from place to place just trying to get their next high. They enabled each other's bad behaviors and thought nothing of it - until one drug filled weekend winds up getting MC pregnant. Conflicted by the fact that they're both a mess and don't even know how to deal with what they did with each other, they realize they have to somehow smarten the fuck up because now there's someone else they're going to have to try to look after. Trying to do the right thing, their destination becomes a piece of property that one of their relatives left them in their will.

Pairings:
- Step Sibling/Step Sibling
- Best Friends
- Roommates
- Ex lovers
- Teacher/Student
- Musician/Fan
- Cop's Daughter/Drug Addict (or other criminal)
- Pastor's Daughter/Bad Girl or Bad Boy
- Bride-to-be/Ex-Lover
- Someone in a relationship/Best friend or ex-lover
- Friends with benefits
- And more....

RE: Searching for Roleplays

Fandom Ideas:
I generally play Canon/Canon pairings or OC/OC pairings. I enjoy playing as the occasional OC opposite a canon character, though, and if you're willing to tickle one of those fancies, I would love to play a canon character of your liking for you.

I just really love the idea of playing something set in the Hogwarts universe? Imagine how much fun could be had in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade between two students. We would either be seventh years or we could increase the age of each year to play students earlier on in their time at Hogwarts.

Tara/Female OC starting while Tara and Heath are on the run from the second half of season six. Part way through they come across a girl, Alison, who's running from a hoard and has been separated from her brother. Unable to take on the walkers who were chasing, Ali she's forced to leave her brother behind and accompanies Tara and Heath back to Alexandria, where they discover everything that has happened since they left. With Denise dead, Ali becomes Tara's best friend and makes a point to always be by the girl's side, slowly falling in love with her throughout the process but never acting on it out of respect. Alison becomes a regular in Heath and Tara's run team. Little does she know Tara's developed feelings for her too, and after a few months when they're in a run together in the middle of winter cuddling for warmth leads to admissions of feelings. I don't really know - I just want something that's slow burn and kinda angsty at first that becomes something more. Kind of imagining them finding Ali's brother down the line too - maybe the first time they're not on a run together? We would have to work out the details of who got Lucille'd and anything else that would have happened after that but with a bit of planning this could be super fun imo.

List of Fandoms:
- Harvest Moon/Rune Factory
- Pokemon (As trainers; maybe Gijinkas)
- Harry Potter
- Inuyasha
- Hunger Games
- Walking Dead
- OITNB
- Wentworth
- The 100
- probably more things..

Wow hi, it's been a while. (Like, over a year, wow.)

Anyways uh, I'm, back! I updated my thread with a couple new links and updated the plots and fandoms section. If anyone's interested in writing with me, feel free to send me a PM!

RL priorities stopped me from getting myself involved on here, but I'm hoping to finally delve in now. If you had messaged me before and didn't hear back from me, or we were talking about getting a roleplay going, feel free to message me again! I would love to hear from you.

I would also love to hear from anyone else who would happen to be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom