Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Trainner Island (luatesh)

winx

Supernova
Off the map there is a secret Island where only an small amount of people know about. These are the ones who don't agree with the slave rules where they should be free and everyone must be payed knows about. A small amount of rich men know about this Island where they can pay to have there slaves trained how they want them to be and dressed to there needs as well. For some of them this is the place to buy a slave at the docs. The true masters and owners of this Island stay in the shadows concealing there ideates keeping out of the firing line.

This Island use to be owned by royalty with it's rich castle in the north height up on the cliffs where everything can be seen at it's full beauty. In the south is an old prison what floods at height tied with all of the old torcher equipment's inside still in working order like some museum. You name what was used in the med evil times you will find it there, all kept in good working order to make it hard to tell when they were last used.

A thick fog swept across the sea making one ship come into the Islands shores. Some long tenicals wrapped around the sips sinking it to the bottom so deep anything would be crushed making no survivors. All except one. A seventeen year old girl names Sammy was star gazing on the top deck and fell to sleep, saved by a plank of wood and the strong waves swept her away from the ships attacker. when she was away from the monster a large wave knocked her off the board and under the waver where 15 minutes uconsous she was washed up on the old forgotten Island wearing nothing but a panda night dress and long black socks, her short black hair covered in sea weed her body cut and broozed from the battering she reserved from the harsh waves.

When she was dropping in and out of conscious a old made with short gray hair with a plaid shirt yellow rubber overalls and a old floppy hat says to her as he drags off to somewhere else. "hehe don't you worry your pretty little head girly you will live and the master will make you as good as new and decide what he wants to do with you" he said to her laughing as his crooked yellow teeth were showing as the rain poured on top of the both of them with thunder booming across the sky. Sammy being half conscious she could see a large old the old man stopped at the gate and yelled up " Gate keeper we have an unexpected guest wash ashore would you open the gate kindly before they catch their death out here" soon the gate open and Sammy was taken inside.

Sammy was brought to a Room more like a cell where there was a wooden floor stone walls and manacles on the walls with a bed and table Sammy was stripped of her clothes and was washed by hand by a pretty woman in a maid outfit . she rubbed a ointment on to Sammy`s cut and scrapes and wrapped them with bandages then soon leather ankle and wraps cuffs along with a collar were clipped onto Sammy's neck then left the room closing and locking the door behind her with a loud squeak and click as the sounds of her foot steps slowly disappeared down the hallway.

Sammy come around everything was so hazy, she felt sore, cold and heavy. It wasn't long till she realized the reason why she was so cold was because she had no cloths as she sat up to protect her modacy wrapping has arms around herself and crossing her legs. It was then she felt the chains digging into the cuts on her skin opening them up and sending blood dripping down her wrists. She cried from pain then from fear as she looked around her surroundings. The young teen had no clue on where she was or how she had gotten there. All she wanted was her family who owned the boat what was attacked earlier on and not be in this dungeon cell with a wet flooring.

As the rain started to pour down heavier the room started to floor, making Sammy fear more fear, it was bad enough to have no cloths chains and locked in a strange place but now the place was slowly rising with water.

After the room had become fairly flooded up to the frame of the bed A tall dark skin man with coal black hair and blood red eyes in fancy clothes had walked up to the old tarnished steel cell door had had then pulled out a old tarnished Iron key and unlocked the door before walking in "Woman you are coming with me" he said before clipping the leather manacles together binding her hands behind her back before he clipped a leash onto the collar she was wearing and dragged her along on out of the dirty wet dungeon and up a winding cracked cold stone staircase .

As the both of them walked up the cracked cold stone staircase it became less wet and warmer and warmer as they went up the man soon open a old Iron door leading to a beautiful interior of a castle with Fancy hand made tapestries carpets and furniture lining its rooms and halls but after wandering the castle that seem large like a labyrinth the both of them came to a part of large doors The man had pushed them open as her drug her along by the collar leading to a room with with a large larger than king sized bed with more fancy furniture and warm blazing fire place.

He had soon undone the cuff that bound her from behind and clips them to a chain the hung from the ceiling holding her arms above her head before he spreads her legs and clips the manacles on her ankles to some rings on the floor "From now on girl you will be my slave on this island now I give you my mark" he said before pulling a Red Hot Branding Iron out of the fire and with precision presses the hot iron in the upper part of her back below her neck in the center of the shoulder blades then hold holds his hand out in front of Sammys face and says "now slave kiss your masters ring" as the ring had the same mark as the Branding Iron

"I am no slave to anyone. I am the great granddaughter of the king and queen of theses sores. A born Princess and Lady". She said scared of what he was going to do with her. All she wanted was her cloths back and to go back home to what remains of her family.

He Smile with a wide grin and says "Looks like you want to do this the hard way I guess I will have to punish you for being naughty my slave" he says while he was walked off but once he came back he had a riding crop in his hand as he first rubbed and pushed Riding crop into sammy's fresh tender band on her back before he began to whip her across her back breasts and ass leave large long deep red welt across her body but he had then stopped and unhooked her her hands from the chain above her grabbed her by the collar before throwing her onto his bed.

Once she landed on the large plush springy bed sammy's master hand climbed on top of her pushing her head into the covers with his hand while his body weight held her down as his hands slivered there way between her legs as he began to rub and tease the lips of her cunt and clit as he told her "this wild horse needs a good riding so it can be trained properly " as his fingers rubbed and slid into sammy

"Get off me. You just wait till my uncle finds out about this. You will end up in the old towers what haven't been used in a hundred years". Sammy said getting annoyed by this point. "Then you will be court marshalled, what by the way will be worse than a normal prison where you will have to deal with ex army. And I don't think you will be coming out to be breaking the law again. Especially when my family re-clams this Island".

He laughs hysterically before says as he unbuttoned his shirt " I am sorry my sweet little slave no one is coming to save you I am the owner of this Island very few trust people know about it and all that get close get attacked by the kraken like what happened to your ship so you are here to stay and now be a good little slave and listen to your master" his pants had then dropped to the floor before he climbed further onto the bed and grabbed her leg spreads them apart wide and rubs his cock against her cunt easing his way into her before he slide into her with one heavy thrust before grasping her hips and began thrusting into sammy with long deep thrust "aww you nice soft wet and tight just how I like it on the inside" as he began to move a bit quicker once her own fluid lubed her up a bit

"No you don't". Sammy responded "just stopped using the island for treason and there is more than one way to get onto the island. The royal army and air forces are coming here in 4 months time for training then the build being open to the public". she began to wriggle when he went inside of her. "How dare you lay a hand on the royal family you will be shot for this".

While he had thrust into her with quick deep thrusts he says "your military is useless they will be converted into werewolves and bewitched or possessed by other friends I have on this Island and your air forces planes will crash into a barrier before they will get close to the island as the barrier was made to keep creatures as strong as dragons off the island without an invite. but soon a he he kept up his powerful thrusts he blew his load thick hot sticky load inside of her as he had stopped and panted for a few seconds as his cock got hard once again as he slid back inside as he rubbed her breasts as her teased her nipples and rammed his cock into her going much faster and harder then before then blew his load for a second time then left her there as he pulled up his pants. He had left her clothes on the table with a not says to do the chores of trimming the bushes and sweeping the courtyard to be done if not done or bad job will end up punishment with whip

"You have no idea on what information is on this island and how easily your monsters can be tracked so I wouldn't be so cocky on your words if I were you". Sammy said. "There is plenty of ways at finding that monster in the sea and pulling down that barrier. As technollagy is being made everyday, monsters are the easiest to track kill or cage. Plus I never said how they were coming here".

He says "you have a sharp tongue on you and speak about something you know nothing about and a slave should only speak so I must punish" as he grabs by her hair and drags her back over to the chain slips her hand above her head before he pulls out the riding crop and begin to brutally whip sammy he does so for a hour as he flays sammies back open and large long cuts along her back are bleeding dripping blood onto the floor .he undoes the chain and lets her drop to the floor and walks away soon a maid brings sammy into the infirmary and closes the cuts on her back and bandage her up then tucks her in bed on her belly and leaves her clothes on a table clean and folded with some food and water with a note with a list of chores of trimming the bushes and sweeping the courtyard to be done if not done or bad job will end up punishment with whip. as the maids says when she wakes "aww your awake how are you feeling wells I did my best patch you as there hands rubbed against sammies back seeing if the cut have stopped bleeding

"Sore but had worse falling off my horse and into brambles and nettles. He has been on this Island way too long, there is ways at bringing down that barrier and more than two ways on and off this Island, also there is ways at stopping those experiments of his. He doesn't own this Island my family does so we know way more about this land that he does. My name is Lady Samantha granddaughter of King Edmand the 2nd it was his great grandfather what use to run this castle and this land is going to be open to the public if he likes it or not".

The maid says "sorry ... um princess but the master he has more control then you know he has a whole magi order of cultist that are fanatical and will do what he asks without question with his own private army of humans monsters and demons even the normal farmers will do as he says so I think your government will see take you back and taking over this place not worth the resources and manpower now you should do your chores or you will be waking up here again with bigger scars on your body " handing her a list that says to trim the bush and sweep the area of the court yard

"There is loads of ways on and off this Island if you know where they lead to. Some can no longer be used as building's are now on top of them of they have collapsed. So you have to know exactly where your going. They can get on here without being seen. That's there job, and this Island will be given back to the movement and all creatures labelled dandrous will be destroyed. They already know about the force field, so they will come later and they have the technology to find that monster befoure anyone elts is killed so that sea monster will soon be dead". Sammy said getting dressed.

She looked over the bushes. "What a moron. If these bushes are trimmed while they are still in fill bloom they will die. He kills these off and he will be in more trouble that he already is. They are protected since they are over 100 years old". She said to herself looking around the place she could tell that it was clean. Not that she would have done the sweeping. Looking around she mapped the whole grounds out on the whole Island working out what was where.

Town that seemed not that far away on map seemed to be north from where she stand fields seen in the distance as the forests that was close by with its lush green trees seemed to be west there was an old prison that was a good walk away in the mountains that was to the easts and south was the coast from where she was dragged from all the way to the castle the drag mark can still be seen in the mud as a gray fuzzy cat walked up and began to rub up against sammy`s leg meowing with its furry soft body pering as it did trying to get her attention

"Hay there little one". Sammy said picking up the cat. She knew that the town and mounting what looked close was on another Island. "When did you come to this Island, the books say that all the cat's and dogs were taken away from the Island when it was no longer in use for the prison". Then she remembered something about the Island, there was one man what didn't come back with them, one what escaped. One of the prisoners himself.

The gray fluffy cat had climbed up her dress with its claws and sat on her shoulder then meowed before the gray cat purred as they rubbed up against there face as sammy read the map while she decide where to go as the sound of something into the forest not far from her as the sound of bushes rustling in forest as flock of bird scatter in the distance as the cat looks to the sound looking interested about what's happen as the cat jump off sammy's shoulder and runs to the forests to se what was going on

Sammy went back to the room where the Maid was and moved the bed out a little she moved one of the stones off the floor and jumped down while holding the maids hand. Locking it behind them. It was the only way down there from the castle end so it was impossible to get down there now it was locked. She led the way down a long dark corridor. The deeper they went the colder it got as water started to drip down from the celling. The walked under the sea till they were on the main land she opened the door helping the maid out she pushed a heave boulder on top the solders moved getting ready to get on the Island. "We are safe here. Listen I think I know who that man is. When the Island was no longer being used for a prison a mast murder rapist escaped removal. Everyone thought he starved to death but it's looking like he is still there". When they were near the guards of her home. "I still need to go back there once I have gotten changed but I won't be alone this time if you can fight it's your choice if you come back with us but you will be safe here, that is the only passage way out to this area. They were build emergences for getting off the Island. Medical staff use to use them for anyone on that Island. What is this cat's name if you know".

The maid answered her question " I am sorry I don't know if the cat has a name I am normally very busy so I see it walking around the castle so someone was feeding it if it was hanging around for so long" as the cat looked healthy with a mildly dirty but shiny coat it followed her around everywhere tell it was time for sleep and the cat slept with sammy but in the middle of the night there was screaming and gunfire then loud howls could be heard in the middle of the night. As werewolves tore the soldiers apart as one of the burst into the room that sammy and the maid were sleeping in and grabbed the both of them and dragged them back to the tunnel as explosives seem to be place on the wall every fifteen feet or so as there a woman with white hair in a white fur coat and yellow eyes placing the explosives. As she says to the werewolfs holding the both of them got close enough "aww good you found the property bring it to are domain along with the living soldiers" as soldiers get dragged off by screaming by werewolves and soon after they have gotten pretty far away multiple explosions could be heard as the two of them were brought deep into the forest to a cave that seem to have been carved out by hand tools.

Sammy walked back throw the tunnel. "You don't have to stay here you can leave and be your own person. Just throw that tunnel is my home". she said closing the door and locking it behind of her. She walked back home and got changed, adding a collar onto the cat. "You will be safer here little one". She said placing the cat onto her own bed. she walked out of her room and walked into the army hidden behind of the library, she told her uncle everything as she got changed into her armour and pulling off the slave collar and wrist bands. This time she wasn't going back alone one of her male cousin's was coming with her. when the pair were changed with there guns hidden her older cousin placed an device within the tunnel, the rest was up to the others at the various other points. "This is the last one Sammy and the shield will be down. The monster is being tracked as well so that's a matter of time till the fishermen can return back to these waters. Been working on that one for a few years". He turned on the device shattering the shield protecting the Island. "The other end of each point is highly protected to no one will be able to use them as an escape route with out promotion". They both walked back throw the trapped door.
"OK the cat is out of harms way. This is my cousin Eliot one of the kings sons". Sammy said to the maid as they both hide the trap door.

Back
Top Bottom