Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and growing story list M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

revlogoth

Super-Earth
Please. If you don’t like the story or need to be off for a bit please let me know. Please don't just vanish. Thank you

Ok about me, Well i have been roleplaying for I don't know how many years. I host a Role-play group in real life. I Have been on here for a few years now. Ever since i was diagnosed with Cancer. I still have things i do in the Real World so I am not on here 24/7 but i do Play a lot. I am not even close to an English major, But i know how to write. I also cheat and use Word to write my post. I have no requirement about length or anything. I will even be ok with one liners when we play having a conversation that is deep or intense. I like detail but i dont need you to describe the room or the dress she has on in every post. But i digress on to what you're here for.

I Play on YIM, AIM, Skype, and PM. I dont think i am good enough to use threads. I only plat M/F.

Ideas (I am always open to new ideas and changes to a story.)

== Filled
*** Really want to Play

The Slave Ring.
MC is running a big slave ring all over the us. he abducts trains and sells men women of all ages to those who can pay. YC would be any girl we can come up with. ( Kinks: All except poop)

The Business Alliance Forging
Mc is a dark business deal broker. He is about to forge a deal that will make him and his partners billions but it will make them all criminals. He arranges a get to gather where he offers up yc as the center piece to the signing. ( gangbang, pain, branding and the like. )

Gambling Mob Boss:

Mc is either a low level or upper mob boss running a Gaming hall. YC is the daughter of an addicted gambler who has lost everything to me. It can be a few ways

1.He offered yc up to mc to pay off his debt.
2.He uses yc as the ante for a double or nothing chance to get clear. ( i like the idea of it being a game of high low and use tieing the first 2 times then getting him cheating)

Store Blackmail: ( 2 slots )

Mc is a owner of a small store in the mall. Yc is a young girl who is nabbed in mc anti theft trap. MC take yc into the backroom where mc threatens to rouen yc future if she does not give into his demands ( can get dark )

1. yc is just a sweet girl who made a bad decision and gets caught up.
2. yc is a runaway, homeless, ect. She steals to survive. Mc not only blackmails her but makes her an offer of food, clothing, even a place to live if she becomes his plaything.

Librarian: ( 2 slots)
Mc is the young nerd or jock that is always in yc(the librarian) hair. one day?
1.mc find out yc dark secret and uses it to force her into doing humiliating thing leading up to sex.
2.mc find out yc secretly likes him and that she is a big slut and things happen.

Object of Desire
MC is a nerd or jock and he finds himself obsessed with YC. He trys to get her to go out with him, but she says no. he then torments her anonymously, then he rides to her rescue or he forces her into a relationship if she does not fall for him after he 'saves' her.
YC would be mc opposites. so Popular girl or nerd/Goth

***Cop Taken: ( 2 Slots )

MC is a Wanted man after robbing a back and killing the guard and his partner. As I an driving thru a back road to fast. YC a cop radars mc and go's after him not knowing who he is. MC pulls over planning to kill YC till he sees yc is a woman. As you step up to ask for his info MC dose something to yc and they fight till mc get yc. We can work out how and what he dose to her.

( Kinks: Rape, BDSM, Humiliation, Force clothing, ECt. )

Drug Dealer and the Turned Cop. **

Mc is a Dealer who found that if he took a certain drug it would make his cum better than any known drug and could not be kicked. He would Catch the cop in some way or find out she is investigating him and he has he dossed with out her knowledge. We can work that part out for sure.

Cult leader and the CPS worker.

MC runs a cult deep in the swamps and finds that the women in his cult are all broken and he needs a food fight. He would leak that some of the kids where being abused ( it can be real or fake. no one under 16.) He would catch the worker and make it look like she diapered. then the fun starts.
( this can be as dark as we want to be. )

More than she signed up for. ( MC boss )
A young girl right out of high school/ first year of collage. Finds a job add in the wanted section for a PA. the add says no experience need, young, Open minded, willing to give herself completely to her new boss. the pay is high . she would make enough in one summer to pay for a good pat of collage.
( Rang from Con to non con, rape, worship, bdsm, gangbang, slave, forced clothing, ECT. )

Ok so i am not really into a lot of fandom ask and i will see. But i get off more on creating fresh.

My basic likes:
Kidnapping
Blackmail
Public play
Incest (ok) 16+
Forced Play
Rape

NO NO's
No poop

Pairings (I am bold)

Master/slave
Boss/Female Staff/Competitor
Criminal/Hostage
Family Friend/Daughter/Wife
Older man/Young girl (16+)
Kidnapper/Female
Robber/Women of the house
Store Clerk/Shoplifter/Slut
nerdy boy/Mean Cheerleader
Student/Teacher/Teacher/student
Father, Uncle/Daughter, Niece
Bad Guy/Cop
Teacher Parent
FBI Agent/unsub UNSUB/Victim/Other agent

I am also Very Open Minded. So Hit me with something and will see.

Please read my flist.

Name:
Hair:
Race:
Status of Employment: (soldier, slave, merchant, seller)
Brief Backstory:
Major Kinks:

Ok Please dont just stop rping. if you need to take a break or you lose interest than tell me. Please and thank you

I really wish you the what of luck with what your dealing with. Idk if we have spoke before and maybe you hear the best wishes thing s lot but still. My uncle got a cancer tumor and has been fighting his hardest against it. While I am not him, I can understand what it's like to see someone going through all that and I just wanted to wish you the best luck and prayer I can that you will get trough this and beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom