Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A pet for a princess (OnnaOtaku & Noct)

Nodding his head in agreement Alden spoke. "Well your right on that one, I am something no one else will have." He said as he looked at her. "So what all do you normally do in a day?" He asked wondering what all plans that were made, it was her birthday after all so he wondered if there was some kind of party she was supposed to attend or something like that.

"Lessons," she told him with a sigh. "I have to go to boring princess lessons so I can learn to to curtsy to people." She stuck her tongue out towards the wall. "But tonight, I get a big birthday dinner!" she cheered, kneeling on her bed to watch Alden. "And you get to come and have cake and dinner with me."

Tilting his head and his wear wiggling a bit he looks at her. "You have to go to classes in your birthday? Are they fun? you do not sound like you are excited about them." He said having never been to any kind of class himself he had no idea what they were like. All he had ever lerend he had to learn form experience.

Sophia shook her head. "Not today...but they're so boring," she whined slightly. "But daddy said I have to go anyway. If not, then I'll never get married and I won't bring peace to people or make him proud." She sat back on her feet and sighed. "I want to make him proud..."

Tilting his ears as his ears moved a little back and forth he looked at her. "Well if there not fun why do you have to go to them even on your birthday? I under stood humans thought of that day in there life's as something very special, and usually got treated special by others." He said a little confused by it. "I am sure missing one day of classes would not make you any dumber, I mean form what I understand people who go to normal school get two days off out of ever seven." He said to her, hearing her wanting to make her daddy proud also confused him. "Is he not proud of you already? you are his child, I though parents were always proud of there children." Though he did not know to much about this truth be told.

((Sorry it took so long to respond.))

The princess shrugged. "I don't know," she told him. "He just tells me I have to make him proud, so I do. I really try my best to...but my older brother always does better then me and he always impressed Daddy better then I ever could."

Hus ears lowered ad his tail fell limply behind him. "Well he is a fool if he is not proud of you now. You are the sweetest girl I have ever meet, and the one I would have not ran form when I had the chance." He said looking at her putting his hand on her cheek, leaning over he kissed her other cheek lightly.

Sophia giggled and hugged her newest pet around the neck with a smile. "Thank you," she told him happily. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you so that you won't run away again."

He smiled as she giggled and hugged him. "So it's your birthday and you got one of your parents. How long do your classes normally last and how many do you have?" He asked.

"Only two," she told him. "Today at least. And...they're about an hour." She drew back and sat on her bed, still watching Alden happily.

"So two hour in class, well that's not that bad. Will I be staying here or will you take me with you during the classes?" He asked wondering were he woudl be during the time.

Sophia paused to think. "I'd like to take you with me, but I don't know if I can. But if you promise to stay here, you can stay..."

He looked at her. "My Dear Sophia. You are a princess, with the exception of your mother and father their is no one that can tell you what you can or can not do. If you want to take me with you than do, I will behave myself. I will be your good pet." He said to her though he did not really want to go to class he figured it would make her happy to have him there with her.

Shaking his head he said. "No, If I was going to do that I would have done it when I had the first chance. I have chosen to stay with you, you can trust me." He said and lnd giing he a soft kiss on her young lips. "And sealed with a kiss."

The girl smiled and quickly hugged her pet yet again. "Good. Thank you." She pulled back, keeping her arms around his neck happily. "I'll go to my class now, you stay here and be good. Take a nap on my bed if you like."

((I think there should be a time skip after your post. Unless there's something else you want.))

He smiled and nodded his head, once she left he laid on her bed and curled up and soon fell asleep.

((That's fine with me.))

As the years passed, Sophia grew into a person that was wanted by many men, both royalty and peasant. But there was one problem. She wasn't interested in being wed any time soon. Yes, she knew that she had to, but just the thought of being in someone's life like that, it frightened her. For most of her life, Sophia had been a free girl, a princess that didn't much care about impressions and just dong what she wants to do rather then what other people wanted her do look like. But now she's been having to dress up in her "best" clothes and go impress people.

"Ahhh! Another idiot!" she claimed as she kicked the door shut with her foot behind her. Sophia slid her jacket off her shoulders, throwing it onto her free couch in the room. "Alden, you in here?" she asked, looking for her old birthday present. He had free roam of the castle since he had agreed to stay so she always had to check where he was.

Another had not change over the year, though could not but see how she changed. It was amazing that she had changed much in only a year, not she had to almost beat men off. Though he had ran quite a few off himself for her, that did not set well with her father but that did not matter to him, as long as Sophia wanted him her father would do nothing to him.

He was laying on the floor next to her bed starching out some, he did not stay near her all the time but he did stay near her most of the time. Sitting up he looked at her. "Yes I am here, another stutter I take it?" he asked as he stood up starching out. He was wearing only a pair of pants, with no shirt on his well defined upper body showing. "Do I need to run him off?" He asked her walking over to her. Over the year he felt they had only gone closer, though he wondered if she would bore of him, if that happened he would have to leave of risk the punishment her father was itching to give him for all the men he had run off. She was still the only one that knew he could talk, though he had been nearly caught talking more than once.

Sophia nodded before she walked behind a screen as she began to change into a pair of much more comfortable clothes. She soon came out and looked at Alden. "No, the guards did," he told him. "Sorry that you can't this time."

Alden looked at the screen. "The guards you say, that is rear. He must have done something bad." He said as he sat on the bed. "Is there anything I can do to make you fell better?" He asked her as he looked in her direction.

The girl sat down on the bed beside her pet. "A hug would be great," she told him with a small smile. "I wouldn't have to worry about you trying to go after me if I get one from you."

Alden smiled at her and turned to face her pulling her in to a tight hug he said to her. "I would not do anything you did not want me to." He said as he held her in a hug.

Sophia smiled and returned the hug, making sure that it was just as tight, if not more so. "Thanks, Alden," she told him happily. "I know you'd never that."

He smiled. "Any thing to make my master, and my favorite girl happy." He said with a smile and gave her a sot kiss on her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom