Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A pet for a princess (OnnaOtaku & Noct)

As soon as her pet began to run, the young girl's eyes began to tear up. Her pet was running from her. Why was it running? Did he not want to be there that much? She couldn't do much but watch him until he turned around. She was standing in the same spot, small tears running down her cheeks as she watched Alden. "No, Alden!" she called, her voice almost begging. "Come back! Don't run! Please come back!"

When he saw her face, the tears running down her little checks. And her calling not for guards or any one to come stop him, but just for him, he suddenly felt his heart get very heavy. He had expected her to get mad, to start yelling for people to come stop him. But she did not... she only called for him begging him not to go. He stood there for what seemed like forever looking at the girl, this was his only chance to get away. Surly she would never give him another chance after he tired to escape, but no matter how hard he tired he could not bring him self to take that final jump to freedom.

He stood up now on his legs looking at her, but he still stood there not saying a word. He was not sure what to say, surely when she saw the chance she could call some one to capture him again and he would know to start running again... right?

As he stopped and stood up, still watching her, Sophia quickly ran towards him. She wasn't nearly as fast as him, mostly because of what she had been forced to wear that morning, but she could still run. As soon as she reached him, she grabbed onto his legs, hugging them gently. "Please don't run from me," she begged, looking up towards him. "I'll take you for walks, I'll feed you very well, I do what you want. Just please don't run." Perhaps one of those were the reason he was running...she would try to guess what it is and just hope he would stay anyway.

He watched he as as she ran as best she could to him, still she was not calling for any one to capture him. When she got to him and hugged him and started to beg him not to run telling him what she would to for him. He moved way form her, than he sat there in the ground looking at her. "You were supposed to get mad.... supposed to call for people to come catch me." He said as he looked at her. "Why did not you do that? your suppposed to be stuck up little girl that will though a tampterm when she does not get her way. So why did you cry and only beg me not to run.... How am I supposed to leave when I see such a sad face on a sweet girl."

He shakes his head, and looked to the ground. "It is not that I did not think you would not walk me, or feed me.... I was free, I liked my freedom." Than he looked at her. "Tell me, how would you fell to be hunted down like a mindless beast and than given to someone as a pet?" He asked.

The girl watched her pet, her tears slowly coming to a halt. "I d-don't know," she muttered softly. Not knowing what a hunt was like, it was hard for her to imagine, but she was trying her best to imagine running though the woods like some kind of game of tag.

"I'm sorry that you don't have your...freedom, but if you stay here, I'll give you it as much as I can." Gently, she reached out and pet the creature's ears with a small smile. "I really will..."

Looking at her he gave a sigh. "I..." He said unable to think what to say to her, though he wanted his freedom as any other being would he was far form heartless. and seeing her face and the way she had acted, he did not think he would be able to leave not knowing how sad it would make her. He was a little taken off when she petted his ears though he had to admit it felt nice. "I will not try to run away again." Is all he could think to say, and unless her personally change to become the one he had thought it would be he knew he would not be able to.

He was about to speck when his keen cat ears picked up the sound of some one coming so he did not say a word. A guard came in to the garden with them. Looking at the two he spoke. "Me Lady is every thing okay? I though I hard you cry out." He said as he walked up to them. "Did the beast hurt you? did it try to escape? I can punish it for you if you wish." He said Mistaken her hug for a child's attempt to stop a attack or hold him in place.

Sophia quickly looked towards the guard before shaking her head. "He didn't," she told him quickly and slowly let go of her pet. "Everything's fine, thank you...um could you see if the cook has any sweets left? Then take them to my room?"

Than man bowed to her. "Yes me lady anything you wish. if you need anything else please call." He said as he got up and walked off to do as she had requested. He did not say a word as he watched the man walked off. It was as he had expected form, only she had not done what he had thought would happen but that is the only thing that was able to to stop him form running.

The princess looked back towards her pet and smiled a little. "Do you like sweets?" she asked. "There's cookies and...some little cake type things. Are they alright with you? You're probably hungry, aren't you?"

He nodded his head, as his tail swayed back and forth a little. "Yes I am very hungry." He said having not eatign in a while and all the rnning he had done used up almost all his energy.

"What do you like to eat?" she asked gently taking his hand and tugging on it a little. "We'll start back to my room and you can tell me." She smiled and held onto his hand.

"Usually fish if I can get them. But I can eat anything a human can eat." He says as walks along side of her. Once they gt inside he stoped talking as they were to many people around for him to say a word and not be herd by the others.

Sophia nodded a little and continued on her way towards her bedroom. A few people stepped to the side and bowed, even smiling at the princess as she passed, but their smiles quickly vanished after she had passed and their old looks of torture and pain grew on their faces once again.

The two of them soon got to her room and she smiled as she shut the door behind her. Spotting the desserts on the table in the small sitting area of her room, Sophia walked over to them and picked up a few before approaching her pet again, holding them out to him. "Here, these are for you," she told him with a sweet, innocent smile.

Alden looked at her as she brought it to him, offering him the dessert to him. He was very hungry, all the running he had done trying to avid being captured and having nothing to eat seance then. "Thank you." He said as he took the sweets and stared to eat, it was not extal netrus but it tasted good and gave him something in his empty belly.

"Do you want fish?" the girl asked, looking over Alden a little. "I can get some up here for you if you'd like it. It's better for you anyway..."

He smiled at her. "There is not need to go though the trouble, I can wait until it is time to eat." He said to her, though he was hungery he did not want to eat and she not, it made him fell strange.

She smiled and nodded before going over to the bed and sitting down on it once again. She faced her pet and smiled at him. "Are they good?" she asked, kicking her feet gently.

Alden nodded his head. "They are very good, you should have some." He said offering it to her, not wanting to eat it all and her have none.

Taking one, she broke it in half and handed the other half back to Alden with a smile. "Here," she told him and began to nibble on her half.

He smiled and took the half she offered him. "Thank you." He said and he ate it. Looking around the room. "So it's your birthday correct?" He asked remembering the conversation he herd when he was being brought in. "How old are you, and what did you ask for that brought me here?" he wondered if she asked for a neko of of it was just some general request that he had fit the bill for.

Sophia smiled and nodded. "I'm 13 now," she told him happily. "And I asked for something that no one else could have...I wanted something special from my dad, not jut a basic thing like he normally gets me..."

Alden looked at her as she told him her age and what she had asked for. "A rather complex gift there you asked for." He said looking around. "you already have things I have never seen any one have due to the expensive coast." He said though granted it was all things that no one had simply because they could not affored such things and not because of how uncommon they were.

"I know," she said softly. "But you, no one else can have," she added, her voice perking up. "My own present..."

Back
Top Bottom