Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Convention (Uminator x katisacat)

"Mmmm" Emery groaned around Josh's cock, letting his throat vibrate around the shaft. His finger quickly slipped back into Josh's ass, both to plug it and keep any cum from escaping, and to expertly begin rubbing at Josh's prostate.

Emery sucked even harder as Josh began to cum, making sure to swallow every drop the boy gave him, the sucking not stopping until Josh had no more cum to give. "Mmmm...." With one final suck and lick, Emery lifted up and licked his lips. "Mmmmmm, your cum tastes so good Joshy"

Josh groaned and panted heavily, trembling and gripping the bed sheets weakly as he blushed from the fact that the man had swallowed all of his cum. He looked down at him, panting hard and moaning softly as he continued to lick and suck him as he came and then blushed more at his words, looking away shyly as he blushed and panted hard, a soft, tired groan escaping his lips.

"Well then Joshy, tell me, did you enjoy that?" Emery let his hands stroke over Josh's swollen belly once more, pressing down on it just a little, enough to make all that cum slosh around inside of Josh. "I bet that was your first guy hm? Tell me, do you want it to be your last?"

Josh was still panting heavily and he blushed madly, groaning a little when he felt the cum slosh around inside him and he looked away nervously. "I-I..."

"Come on....if you want it again, you're gonna have to admit it..." Emery grinned, patting Josh's belly. "I can fill you with even more cum y'know....and you'll never get that sensation with anyone else, especially not a girl. If you're really honest, I might even let you have a try at fucking my tight little hole"

"Didn't hate it hm?" Emery grinned. "If you tell me how much you love it....then I'll let you fuck my ass whenever you want. I bet it'd feel great for you to fuck me while you've got your big swollen belly...my cum filling you up"

"Awwww, so cute!" Emery slowly traced his fingers across Josh's belly, up his chest to stroke his cheek. "Oh you loved it so much, feeling me inside of you, pounding away at that tight little ass....don't you want to know what it feels like being on the other end too?"

"See? I knew you'd love it" Emery grinned, his hand continuing to stroke Josh's cheek, his other hand moving slowly to grasp the boys cock once more, stroking it softly. "I can guarantee you, I'm better than any girl"

"Well well, what have we here? Even after all that it seems you can recover quickly. Have you ever managed to get hard again this quickly with a girl?" Emery grinned, continuing to gently stroke at Josh's growing erection. "Does this big boy want to be inside someone?"

Josh panted softly and blushed madly, his hips and cock twitching softly under his rubbing as he looked up at him, his heart racing. "I-I don't know... I'm not that experienced...."

Back
Top Bottom