Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Convention (Uminator x katisacat)

Josh squirmed a little as she continued to stroke his asshole then he opened it his eyes, still looking forward, in confusion at the strange change in feeling. "Wait... Wha-AH!" Josh's eyes bulged and he cried out in shocked pain and he gripped the bed sheets tightly. "W-Wait! Y-You're a man!?" He asked in shock, groaning and gripping the bed.

"Well of course I am" Emery thrust himself a little deeper into Josh's ass, groaning at how tight the boy was. "When did I ever tell you I wasn't?" He leaned forwards a little bit, resting on Josh's back, linking the edge of the boys ear. "Nnnn, oh you're so tight Josh....and it's been so long...I don't think I'm gonna last long..." He pushed a little deeper, trying to get all of his cock into the boy. "Oh you're gonna love what's coming so so much...."

Josh gasped and groaned, nearly choking on the full feeling in his ass and he gripped the bed sheets tigher, he trembled, his heart feeling strange at the man's teasing voice in his ear. He then groaned again, panting heavily as he closed his eyes tightly. "P-Please... it hurts..." He groaned.

Emery immediately slowed down, letting Josh get used to the sensation of a cock being inside of him. "It'll be alright...I promise it wont hurt for long, you'll feel so good soon, so very very good...." Emery moved a hand, gently rubbing at Josh's belly, oh if the boy knew what was coming there soon. "Just tell me when it stops hurting and I'll make you feel better than you could possibly imagine"

Josh panted softly and continued to grip the bed, looking back at him uncertainly. "I-I... don't know about this..." He said as he was blushing madly.

"Oh don't worry, just relax. You only live once right? So why not give it a try and see how you like it? You won't be disappointed..." Emery's large cock gave a powerful twitch inside of Josh's body. "A-ahh...oooh...you're so good inside....just relax a little Josh...I can't wait much longer...I want you...I need you so badly..."

"See? Didn't I tell you it'd stop hurting?" Emery licked his lips, then started to ease more of his cock into the boy. "Nnng....just a little more....just a little more and it'll all be inside...aren't you looking forward to that Joshy? Having my nice big, hard cock buried right up inside you?"

Josh gasped and groaned deeply, gripping the bed sheets tightly as she groaned and panted. He just let out a small groan at his words and he gasped when he felt his hips meet his butt.

Those groans were all Emery needed to hear, they were better than any verbal 'yes' that the boy beneath him would've been capable of. Finally, Emery felt his hips pressing against Josh's ass cheeks, letting out a mewl of pleasure, giving the boy some time to adjust to having such a large cock inside of him. "Ooooooh, this is the best ass I've ever had! Oh please Joshy, let me have it over and over again...please...I'm going to get addicted to it"

Josh panted heavily and trembled a little at his words, groaning as he closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment and pleasure. He panted hard as he gripped the bed sheets, groaning as his ass tried to adjust to the size of him.

No response hm? Well maybe Josh was just enjoying himself too much. Still, Emery was all too eager to show Josh the unique pleasures that only Emery's body was capable of offering. After giving Josh a few more moments, Emery slowly pulled back, drawing around half of his cock out of the boy, then thrusting back inside quickly. "Just relax and enjoy it Joshy....ah....I'm gonna give you something nobody else ever can..."

"Ooooh...oh here it comes....here it comes!" Emery grunted before giving one final hard thrust, burying his cock entirely within Josh's ass. A moment later, Emery began to cum....and cum...and cum. He was cumming far more than was normal, several litres of hot, thick fluid pumping into Josh's body and up into his belly.

Josh panted heavily and groaned frantically from his thrusts then his eyes widened and he blushed madly at his words. "W-Wait!" He gasped out then he cried out softly at the final thrust and he groaned, then his eyes widened and he gasped, trembling and moaning as he felt Emery cumming inside him. He was gasping and trembling, groaning and squirming as the cum just kept coming and coming. "O-Oh god... Ahh... H-How much is there...?" He asked weakly as he felt his stomach being filled.

"Oooooh....this is just the first spurt.....ooooh....so so much more!" Emery wrapped his arms around Josh's waist, holding the boy close to prevent him from pulling away, even as Josh's stomach started to bulge and grow due to being filled with more and more cum with every passing second.

Josh's eyes widened in shock and he gasped softly, groaning and gripping the sheets slightly as he trembled weakly. "A-Ahhh... Fuck... No more... Ahh..."

"Ooooh...." Emery ran his hands across Josh's still growing belly, more cum still pouring into the boy. "W-wonder if you can take it all....oooh....you'll look so sexy with a nice big belly of cum..."

Josh trembled, blushing madly at his words as he panted more, groaning as he weakly fell forward, trying to pull away. "A-Ahh... Ohhhhh... Please..."

Emery groaned and kept hold of Josh for a few more moments, before suddenly turning Josh over, letting him fall onto the bed on his back, swollen belly sticking into the air as Emery continued to spray cum all over Josh's belly, chest and face.

After a few more seconds, the flow of cum from Emery's cock slowed, a final few spurts onto Josh's swollen belly, then onto the other boys cock and balls, before it finally stopped. "Ahhh....it's been a while since I came so hard....your ass is just too good Joshy!"

Josh was panting heavily and he blushed madly, looking down at himself with a bright blush on his face then up at Emery, his eyes wide with shock but his still hard cock twitched in arousal.

"Mmmm...." Emery grinned, gently rubbing Josh's cum swollen belly, then let his hand slowly slide down. "Oh my, but you haven't cum yet? Let's fix that shall we?" Emery licked his lips, then dove down, taking the entirety of Josh's cock into his mouth and throat in a single motion, immediately beginning to suck hard.

Josh blushed brightly when he rubbed his belly then his eyes widened and he gasped, crying out softly as he was suddenly being blown so hard. He arched his back softly, trembling and gasping as he felt himself building. "G-Gahhh... Ohhh...."

Back
Top Bottom