Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Convention (Uminator x katisacat)

Emery grinned and gave Josh's hand a gentle squeeze as they turned to head back for the hotel, her steps almost like skipping, her skirt occasionally flapping up almost enough to show his panties...almost...but not quite.

Emery tugged out his keycard and opened the door, moving inside and holding the door open until Josh was in, then letting it close behind them. "Well, here we are" Emery walked over to the large bed, flopping down to sit on it.

"Awww, so shy all of a sudden? You had so much confidence when you were posing...." Emery moved his hands to start gliding up Josh's legs again. "Come on....why don't you show me some of that manly confidence again hm?"

Emery shivered as Josh leaned in to kiss him, eagerly beginning to return it, moving to press up against Josh a little, careful to keep his skirt ruffled, whilst his hands went to start trying to gently tug Josh's pants down.

Josh blushed brightly and moaned into the kiss, lifting his hips up a little help her, kissing her deeper as he slid his tongue into her mouth and buried one hand in her hair.

When Josh lifted his hips, Emery eagerly started to tug his pants away, making sure to grasp any underwear as he tugged down to free the boys cock, quickly reaching to grasp with his nimble fingers. "Ooooh, my my....aren't we excited?" Emery grinned as he slid his hand up and down Josh's shaft. "Come on sweety....let me know how it feels..."

Josh removed his lips from hers to tip his head back and moan deeply, shivering a little at her delicate touch. "Ohhh... It feels so good Emery..." He whispered as he panted a little, closing his eyes.

"I'm glad you like it" Emery grinned, squeezing Josh's cock a little more tightly, starting to stroke it faster. "Why don't you tell me what you want me to do hm? Anything you want big boy..."

Josh groaned louder and he laid back a little on the bed, watching her hand move up and down his shaft sent his heart racing. He looked up at her beautiful face and panted out. "A-Anything...?"

"Mmhmm....absolutely anything you want...." Emery licked his lips, leaning over a little more, letting himself drool over Josh's cock, using the saliva to lubricate his hand to stroke a little faster.

Josh gasped a little when he felt her saliva on his cock and he trembled softly, moaning as she rubbed his cock faster. "G-Give me a blow job... Oh please give me a blowjob." He panted out, his cock impossibly hard.

Emery couldn't help but grin at the request, though he was only too happy to comply. Josh's cock looked so delicious after all. "Mmm, well if that's what you want..." Emery licked his lips, then slowly lowered his head, lips parted as he let out hot breath against Josh's throbbing erection, before slowly taking the boy into his mouth, giving the head of Josh's cock a hard, slurping suck, then starting to slide his lips down the shaft, hand moving to begin caressing Josh's balls.

Josh gasped and his cock twitched at her hot breath and he moaned deeply when Emery took him into her mouth. He panted heavily, gasping and bucking his hips softly at the suck and his arms shook with the effort to hold himself up as he watched her, unable to believe this. He moaned and gripped the sheets softly, God, she was good.

Emery was pleased with the reaction he got from Josh, letting his tongue slurp around the shaft of the other boys cock, then slowly slid his lips further down, taking the entirety of Josh's cock into his mouth and throat now, humming around it and slurping hard. His hands moved to start massaging Josh's balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Josh panted heavily and moaned as he trembled a little from the attention. He moaned out her name and panted heavier, gripping the bed. "L-Let me pleasure you... please..."

Emery pulled his head back just enough to let out a few muffled words, though he continued to slurp inbetween them. He needed to get Josh right to the very, to the very brink of orgasm before stopping....he needed the boy so desperate he'd do anything to cum. "Mmf....not yet....but you will....soon" Emery grinned around Josh's cock, then suddenly thrust his head down again, sucking hard on the entire shaft for a few more moments, feeling Josh coming close to the point of no return....then rather suddenly lifted his head up, leaving Josh's cock bare and untouched, Emery just licking his lips. "Now....how about you get on your hands and knees and bend over....then I'll do something that'll give you the best orgasm of your entire life"

Josh was panting heavily at her words and then he gasped and moaned desperately as she sucked him hard and deep, he groaned and squirmed a little, gripped the bed desperately as he gasped, then he looked at her confused but he was so close... sooooo close... He nodded uncertainly and did so.

Emery grinned as Josh squirmed and groaned, he knew the boy was close...that was exactly why he had stopped, Emery wanted Josh so desperate to cum that he wouldn't truly resist anything. Once Josh had complied and gotten to his hands and knees, Emery reached up, slowly tugging Josh's pants down to expose the boys ass, then began to run his hands over those firm cheeks. "Ooooh....such a nice smooth ass...." Emery licked his lips, then reached down to his little bag, discreetly pulling out a small tube of lubrication. The first little squirt was just onto one of his fingers, which began to gently rub at Josh's ass hole, the finger sliding in just a little. "Just relax Josh....I promise you, this is just the start...you're gonna feel better than you could ever imagine soon..."

Josh blushed brightly when she pulled his pants down and praised his ass, then he gasped softly and blushed more when she began rubbing at his entrance, something slick on her finger, he moaned softly when her finger slipped in and he looked back at her confused and panting softly. "W-What do you... mean...?"

"You'll find out soon..." Emery smiled, his free hand moving between Josh's legs, ever so gently stroking the shaft of the boys cock, just enough to keep him on the very brink of orgasm. "Now why don't you close your eyes hm? Don't want to ruin the surprise now do you? I promise you, you're going to love it...you're going to beg for more....and I'll be more than happy to give it"

When Josh closed his eyes Emery couldn't help but let out a soft grin. Whilst one hand continued to stroke at Josh's asshole, his other hand moved down to his panties, quickly tugging them aside, finally allowing his own 11 inch erection to spring free. He'd been rock hard practically since laying eyes on Josh, the panties had been the only thing keeping his bulge from showing in his skirt. Emery licked his lips, adjusting himself slightly and raising his hips. With careful timing he replaced his probing finger with the tip of his cock, hoping Josh might not notice the difference until it was too late. "Here we go Joshy" Emery grinned, then suddenly thrust forward, pushing several inches of his cock into Josh's ass all at once.

Back
Top Bottom