Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Convention (Uminator x katisacat)

Josh looked at her surprised and blushed a little at how close she was. He chuckled though, cuz she was quite cute. "Sure, what would you like?" He asked, tilting the menu for her to see.

"Oh I'll eat most things really, but how about.... that one?". He pointed out a spaghetti dish. "Or too cliché?"

Josh blushed when he pointed to the spaghetti and chuckled. "No, no, if you want pasta, we'll have pasta." He said with a smile at her and ordered that with two waters.

"Y'know you're even cuter when you blush Josh. Am I embarrassing you? Or maybe it's something else hm?". He pressed a little closer to the other male, a hand discreetly dropping onto Josh's thigh.

Josh's eyes widened a little in surprise and he blushed more, looking away slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck, laughing a little nervously. "N-Naw, you don't embarrass me... You're just so cute it's hard to think straight..." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Is that so? Well I'm glad you think I'm cute. But is that all you think of me?". Emery rubbed Josh's thigh slightly, each rub working just slightly further up...

Josh's heart skipped a beat and he blushed more, swallowing nervously as he gently rested a hand on Emery's, stopping it's advances with a nervous laugh. "O-Of course not, I love how enthusiastic you are about so many things." He said with a soft smile to her.

Emery blinked as Josh stopped his hand, still.... didn't pull it away, that was something. "Well I like being enthusiastic, I find life is more fun that way don't you? Just dive right in, do what you want and worry about the consequences later"

Josh chuckled and poked her nose, smiling at her. "That could get you into a lot of trouble some day." He said with a chuckle as their food was brought with two forks and he twirled himself up some pasta.

"Maybe I like some trouble sometimes". Emery stuck his tongue out, then waited for Josh to twirl up some pasta before leaning in to suddenly take the fork into his own mouth. "Feeding me too, such a gentleman, as well as such a man"

Josh blinked a few times as he saw the food on his fork disappear into her mouth and he laughed softly, shaking his head. "I was planning to eat that you know." He said, sticking his tongue out at her.

Emery just giggled, then twirled up some spaghetti on his own fork, placing it on Josh's tongue. "Here you go. But if you keep sticking that tongue out you might just tempt me to give it something else to taste". He gave Josh a wink.

Josh blushed more and quickly took the spaghetti he was offered and looked away shyly, twirling up some more onto his fork and quickly eating it before she could.

Emery watched him for a few moments, then went to eating his spaghetti, seemingly giving Josh some time to calm himself until they were done. "So Josh, what were you thinking of doing this afternoon?"

Josh shrugged. "Not much, I have to work the late shift tonight but until then I've got nothing planned." He said, smiling at her before taking another bite.

"So you have to work tonight? That's a shame, I was hoping you would spend more time with me....". Emery pouted cutely. "Well... maybe you'll spend more time with me before then...?" He once more put a hand on Josh's thigh, a mere inch or two from his crotch this time.

Josh's eyes widened a little in surprise and he swallowed nervously, blushing. "I-I guess I could do that..." He said quietly as he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really? I'm so glad!". Emery's voice had an almost singing tone to it, his hand moving a little higher, gliding over Josh's crotch with a featherlight touch.

"Hmmmm? Is something wrong?" Emery continued to slowly glide his hand back and forth slowly. "If you want me to stop or back off or anything...just say so"

"Not here hm...? Well....we can either go back to my hotel room or....if you want to be really naughty..." He leaned in closer to whisper in Josh's ear "We can find a little hidden corner on the convention floor where there's a chance we'll get caught..."

"My room hm? Well alright then....let's go shall we?" Emery grinned brightly, giving Josh's crotch a gentle pat before she stood up and slipped out of the booth, offering his hand.

Josh blushed madly and nodded a little, he couldn't believe his luck, as he took the hand of this amazingly cute girl who was about to let him make love to her. He blinked a few times to make sure this was reality before following her.

Back
Top Bottom