Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School rivals (with ArcadiaPlay)

Jenna Evanich sat in the cafeteria picking at her food. She was was six short months from graduating high school, and then on to college. That was a moment she was most looking forward to. Being a futanari, Jenna had to be careful to hid herself when around her classmates. That meant not staring at girls or sexy female teachers. Or even showing with other girls after gym class. She'd managed to convince her parents to sign a note saying she was allergic to tap water. But soon that would change. Jenna would be off to college where she could come and go more freely. Only one thing stood in her way until then. Jenna wanted to be valedictorian of her school.

Being valedictorian and giving the speech had been what she'd dreamed of for most of her young life. She worked harder than most, and as a result had an excellent GPA and test scores. But there was someone who stood in her way. A school rival, who to make matters worse, aroused Jenna endlessly. It was bad enough competing with her, but wanting to jump her bones annoyed Jenna even more. She had to win that honor. Then maybe the pent up sexual tension would finally be manageable.

Evvie Winston sat at her usual lunch table with her friends. She wasn't often talking too much with them, as she tended to study or do some work or project that was no where near being due. She worked so hard, day in and day out, to become the valedictorian. Her parents had insisted that she had to work hard and get valedictorian to get into a good school like they both had. Now, don't get her wrong, she really wanted to get into a good school, but her main goal was making her parents proud. She was their only child and their only focus. If she fucked up, she'd never hear the end of it. But, there was of course someone vying for valedictorian. Her name was Jenna, and she could not stand her. The one thing was that she was actually bisexual, and was slightly attracted to the girl. She often pushed that thought to the back of her head. So now when she saw the girl, she felt utter hatred. She looked at the time and saw the bell was about to ring, so she packed up her stuff. Her next class was gym, which she actually enjoyed. She was a pretty energetic and athletic person.

Jenna gave Evvie a smile. Not one out of respect. But the smile someone gives only to a rival who they have little care for. Jenna really hated Evvie. Deep down she knew it was irrational. She had no reason to hate Evvie expect for their academic rivalry. They had never really quarreled or squabbled before. This was the only point of contention between the two of them. Which was sad, as Jenna would've otherwise tried to bed Evvie. "Oh well." She thought to herself. "Six more months, and I never have to see her again." Jenna finished her lunch and then headed off to gym. One of the many classes she shared with Evvie. Entering the locker room, she changed quickly before anyone else arrived. It was the best way to hide her condition.

When she was dressed, Jenna entertain the gym and headed in the direction of the gym teacher. Only to be dismayed at today's assignment. They were to work on stretching and helping each other with flexibility. The problem was that Jenna had been partnered with Evvie today. "Oh great." She mumbled to herself. "Hopefully she can be decent today. Hopefully I don't get hard because of that tight little body of hers. "

Evvie walked into the locker room and opened her locker. She pulled out a pair of black short tight shorts and tight light blue tank top. She changed into these items and put on her gym shoes. She walked into the gym, and sat with some of her friends. She rolled her eyes as her friends snickered when their teacher called out partners, revealing that she and Jenna would be partners. After she told all of us what the assignment was and to join our partners in a spot in the gym, she stood up. She walked over to Jenna, and looked at her. "We can move over to the corner," she said, not really wanting to be in eyes view of her friends, who would be laughing that she got stuck with her rival. She walked over to the corner and sat down. "What do you want to start stretching out?" She asked, trying to be as nice as she could possibly be.

Jenna sighed. She was pleased Evvie was at least acting nice. She had been unsure how her rival would act. But at least Evvie was approaching this presently. Jenna decided to do the same.

"I don't know." She replied. Trying to think of something. "Why don't you get in front of me and spread your legs out to stretch them. I'll do the same right behind you."

"And I'll be checking out your ass and imagining fucking it too. " Jenna thought to herself. Before moving into position.

"Okay," Evvie said as she turned around in front of her. She bent over and reached her hands to the floor to stretch out her hamstrings. She kept her eyes on the floor as she did so. She held that for a few moments, and then stood back up. Evvie turned back around, "Do you want to sit down and spread our legs and reach for our feet?" She asks, suggesting another move. She got down and spread her legs out wide, and then reached for her right foot. She held that for a few moments then reached for her left. "You can lay down and pull your leg up, and then I can push it up for you, to stretch out your legs some more, if you want?" She asks, partially wanting to see the way she looks laying down below her.

Jenna barely stretched. Her eyes were glued to Evvie's ass. Her mouth was almost hanging open. When Evvie turned around, Jenna had to shake her head to drive the lusty looks from her face. But it was in vain. She felt her cock getting harder looking at her young rival. Her cock began to grow, which thankfully had of yet been hidden by the baggy gym shorts. Jenna copied Evvie, stretching her legs out, but not focusing on the stretching. Her eyes watched Evvie's perky little breasts. Her cock had now reached it's massive full nine inches. The baggy shorts would hide it for now. But that wouldn't last if Evvie kept getting close. Though, Jenna wasn't sure she didn't want Evvie to see her cock.

"Sure. We can do that." Jenna said, hey eyes glued to Evvie.

Jenna laid down and spread out, lifting her legs up. As she did, she realized her shorts were going to slide down a little, exposing her cock coming out of her tight lacy panties. But it was too late. Her legs were already in motion. Evvie would notice unless she was blind.

Evvie took her legs and began to push them towards Jenna's head, but not too much to hurt her. She felt her eyes begin to wander from the wall down to the apex of Jenna's thighs. She couldn't understand why she always wore those baggy shirts. There were plenty of times she wished that she could see the round curve of Jenna's ass, and the middle of her thighs. As her eyes reached their destination, she gasped quietly. Was she seeing things correctly? Was she sick? How could Jenna have a fully erect cock? She looked wide-eyed as she looked at Jenna. She had often wondered what it would be like if a human had the breasts and face of a woman, but the cock of a man. Unless Jenna was fucking with her, she was exactly what she fantasized about often. She reached her hand out to Jenna, pulling her up off the floor. "Mrs. Williams? Can Jenna and I go to the bathroom quick?" She yelled out to their gym teacher. She gave them the thumbs up, and she practically dragged Jenna to the bathroom in the locker room. She led her back to the showers so no one could hear them in the hallway. Only two people were allowed to go to the bathroom at once, so she knew that no one would walk in. "Are you playing a joke on me, or do you really have a cock?" She asked as quietly as she could, while at the same time she grabbed Jenna's shorts and pushed them down off her and let them drop to the ground. She stared at the cock, in total shock, as it was very obviously her own. She looked back up at Jenna's eyes. "I won't tell anyone about this. God, I didn't actually know that was possible. If I had...." She trailed off, not interested in sharing her deepest darkest fantasies.

"OH fuck! I'm screwed." Jenna thought to herself. "There's no way this information doesn't get out. I'm going to get kicked out of school, or worse." But before anything happened, Evvie had dragged Jenna to the bathroom and took her short off. Jenna stood there in her tank top and athletic shoes, her massive cock fully exposed to her rival. Yet.....Evvie didn't seem like she was going to use the information against Jenna. Rather, she seemed genuinely curious. Not to mention what Jenna was perceiving as arousal. Jenna blushed, and looked down at her very hard cock.

"It's totally real." Jenna admitted, embarrassed yet very aroused that Evvie was gawking over her cock. " I was born with it and it works just like a man's cock. You can touch if you want. I don't mind. " She hoped Evvie would touch it. She wanted her to. She wanted to feel Evvie's soft hands on her massive girl cock.

"Do you like it?" Jenna asked, blushing a little.

Evvie was in shock that Jenna said that she could touch it. It was crazy that in an instant, the rivals seemed to realize eachother's wants of the other. Evvie slowly reached her hand down and gently wrapped her hand around the base of her cock. She looked into Jenna's eyes as she slowly moved her hand back and forth on her cock. She blushed a bit, "I-uh..I actually really like it. I've always fantasized about something like this." She continued to pump Jenna's cock, gradually getting faster. "Would you be okay, or even want me to, suck it?" She asked, biting her lip. She ran her free hand up Jenna's shirt and bra and started to rub her fingers against her nipples. She was shocked that her fantasy was reality. Now, she never imagined that her fantasy would turn out to be Jenna, but she honestly didn't mind. She found Jenna highly attractive, and always had. The only reason she didn't like her was they were both vying for the honor of valedictorian. She continued to gently rub her cock, waiting for permission to do exactly what she wanted to do.

"You've fantasied about a chick with a dick?" Jenna asked, excited. In her wildest dreams she'd never imagined she'd find a girl who would accept her for what she was. But she had to admit, Evvie was perfect. Now more than ever, Jenna didn't understand why they'd ever been rivals. At this very moment, there was nothing Jenna wanted more than Evvie.

"I'd actually love if you sucked it." Jenna admitted. Moaning as her one time rival stroked her large cock. Moaning even harder as she felt Evvie's hands caress her breast. "Oh god!!!" Jenna gasped. "That feels so fantastic. Please suck my cock. But you need to do me one favor. Show off that tight little bubble butt as you do. It makes me so hard just looking at it. "

Evvie stood in front of her and turned around. She bent over as she slowly pulled her shorts and thong off. She looked back at her, smiling. She then turned back around, and got down on her knees. "Yes, I love women, but I really need a real cock. And you are both." She said blushing. She looked up into Jenna's eyes as she opened her mouth and wrapped her warm lips and tongue around her cock. She slowly moved her head back and forth, her ponytail keeping her hair out of her face. She was impressed by how large Jenna's cock was. She pulled her hand up and grabbed the base of her cock and started to stroke one half while her mouth sucked the other half. She took her other hand and ran it up Jenna's shirt and bra. She then ran her fingers across her left nipple. She pinched and pulled gently on it as she continued to stroke and suck her cock.

Jenna smiled as she saw Evvie show off her lovely bubble butt. Jenna couldn't help but give it a couple of spanks before Evvie turned around. The lovely petite blonde had her whole attention. Jenna had always lusted after Evvie. Now, here they were about to give in to the passions that they both craved. Two young women who were ready to enter the world. One with a large cock, the other with a hungry mouth that was descending on said cock. The very minute Evvie's mouth touched her cock, Jenna threw her head back and moaned. So in love with how her one time rival, and now lover, was sucking her cock.
"OH my god!!" Jenna whispered excitedly. "Your mouth is so fantastic Evvie. I never thought I'd ever get to experience a blow job. But this is better than I'd ever imagined. I never want you to stop!!!"

Jenna felt all her irrational dislike of Evvie melt away. Instead she now felt the craving that Evvie had mentioned. A fantasy, where two sexy girls could make love to one another. Jenna moaned. Thanks to Elvis's assault on her body.

"Shake that bubble butt for me babay,!!!" Jenna moaned. "I want to see you work that body. You have a sexy little shape. I can't wait to get my hands all over it!!!"

Evvie continued joyfully sucking on Jenna's cock, running her tongue along it as she sucked. She looked up into Jenna's eyes, loving to watch the reactions on her face. She took her free hand and ran it down and started to squeeze Jenna's ass. She arched her back a little and shook her ass for Jenna. She pulled her hand to the front of her body and started to massage her balls. She had never imagined that what she had always fantasizes about was real. She hate no hatred or animosity at all anymore towards Jenna, she only have love and lust. She then stopped sucking, just to run her tongue along her cock in circles, stopping for a short period of time at the tip to play with. She then started sucking again, picking up speed, and going a bit deeper into her mouth.

"OH god oh god oh god oh god!!" Jenna moaned loudly. Evvie was doing amazing work with her cock. Jenna never wanted it to end. The problem was, this whole new lust inside of her for Evvie was not so easily satisfied. She wanted more. More of her new lover. It didn't help that Evvie was playing with her balls and ass. Jenna needed her. So she shoved Evvie onto her back. Taking her large cock, Jenna stroked it as she lined it up with Evvie's pussy. "Have you ever been fucked before lovely Evvie?" Jenna asked as she began rubbing her cock across Evvie's clit. "I'm a virgin. But I can promise I will do my absolute best to give you the fucking you so richly deserve."

As she spoke, Jenna began to penetrate Evvie ever so slightly. She was so excited she almost rammed her cock into the girl at one moment. But she knew what wouldn't be pleasant. So she slowly pushed her cock in. Going deeper and deeper. At the same time, she slithered her hands up Evvie's tight little tummy and began to caress it.

Evvie gasped slightly as she was forced onto her back. She had never actually had sex before. She had given blowjobs and handjobs, but never had she been penetrated. Evvie shook her head, "No, I haven't had sex before." She smiled slightly, excited that her first time would be with someone that she had always fantasized about. She looked up at Jenna, biting her bottom lip. She felt her rubbing her cock against her clit, and she moaned out gently. She really, really needed to be fucked right there in that moment. She sighed pleasantly as she felt Evvie slowly push her cock into her virgin pussy. It hurt a little bit due to her size, but it was certainly highly pleasurable as well. She moaned softly as she felt Jenna pushing her way slowly deeper and deeper into her. "Oh my God, Jenna, that feels incredible. Please, please don't stop." She whispered to her.

Jenna paused for a moment. Not fully penetrating Evvie. "Wait, you're a virgin?" She asked excitedly. "So we're both going to give each other our virginity? Wow. That's.......amazing. I don't even know what to say." She thought for a moment, before she finally pushed the rest of her considerable length into her new lover. "But I love it." Jenna whispered to Evvie. "It's fantastic. I'm so excited. I can't even explain how much." Her cock ventured deeper and deeper into Evvie. Eventually stopping as it reached deep inside. Jenna's hands tore off what clothing Evvie was still wearing. Once she was naked, Jenna began to massage and tease Evvie's breasts as she fucked her pussy. The futa was so excited, it took everything she had to keep from cumming too early. Not to mention the fact that Evvie's pussy was very tight around her cock. Making each sensation that much more.

"I won't ever stop Evvie." Jenna moaned as she pumped into her. "I never plan on stopping. I'm going to fuck you forever!!!"

Evvie smiled as she listened to what Jenna was saying. It was pretty incredible that they were taking eachother's virginity. She moaned out gently as she felt Jenna inching her cock deeper into her pussy, until it was all the way inside of her. She moaned as she felt Jenna's hands teasing and massaging at her breasts, and bit her bottom lip as she did so. She reached one hand up to guide Jenna's head down to meet her face. Evvie placed her lips on Jenna's and closed her eyes. She moaned gently into the kiss as she felt Jenna start to move her hips, forcing her cock in and out of her pussy. She pushed her tongue into Jenna's mouth, sliding it along Jenna's tongue and playing with it. She took her free hand and started to pinch and pull of Jenna's left nipple. She moaned again gently as she heard Jenna's words, and really wanted her to continue forever.

"Oh god, your pussy feels fantastic!!!" Jenna moaned to Evvie as she began to thrust a bit harder. "I seriously can't ever imagine not fucking it. It's too amazing to ever give up!!!" Jenna's words were soon silenced by Evvie pulling her down for a kiss. But Jenna didn't mind. She craved the feeling of Evvie's soft lips, and with gusto, Jenna kissed Evvie back with a passion that couldn't be understated. Their tongues twisted together, feeling and tasting. As they kissed, Jenna continued to play with Evvie's breasts, just as Evvie played with hers. In her mind, Jenna was already planning for the future. She could feel her affection and hunger for Evvie growing with every minute. So Jenna wasn't about to let this be a one time event. She wanted more. She wanted Evvie forever.

But she quickly focused her mind back to the present. Thrusting her hips, Jenna pumped more and more into Evvie, eager to explore the pussy with her cock.

Evvie liked Jenna talking so sweetly and sexually to her, but she really wanted to taste her lips. She was happy when Jenna kissed her back. She started to moan a bit moan loudly, even though they were muffled by their kissing. She gently pushed her hips up into Jenna's so that she could have a better access point. She continuing to swirl her tongue around with Jenna's. She then broke the kiss, and bent her neck down to suck on Jenna's left nipple. She swirled her tongue around the nipple, then began to flick her tongue on it. She took it gently between her teeth and nibbled on it softly. She looked up to watch Jenna's reaction. She then switched to the right nipple, wanting to give it some attention as well. She flicked her tongue at that nipple, as she felt herself growing close to an orgasm. She pulled her mouth back only to let Jenna know. "Oh, Jenna, I'm going to cum soon," she said breathlessly. She then went back to sucking and licking her right nipple, closing her eyes as she felt herself coming closer to ecstacy.

"Oh fuck baby!!!" Jenna moaned as she continued to fuck into Evvie. The passion she felt for Evvie was growing with every moment. Beginning in her stomach and all the way to her face, Jenna felt a lust growing within her. She knew she didn't just desire Evvie. She loved Evvie. She always had. That was why she had been so jealous of Evvie over the years. That was why they were rivals. Because there was so much sexual tension in their relationship. But that had given way to the new love that was forming inside of Jenna. She moaned as she felt Evvie begin to nibble and suck at he nipples. It made her want to cum. She knew she was very close. But Evvie was also close.

"Then let's cum together Evvie!!" Jenna moaned excitedly. Her right hand drifted down Evvie's tummy and to her pussy. As she continued to fuck into Evvie, Jenna began to play with Evvie's clit. Stimulating her further.

Evvie felt a genuine loving feeling towards Jenna, which she didn't expect to feel. She could actually find herself being in a long term committed relationship with her, if that's what Jenna wanted as well. She continued to flick her tongue on Jenna's breasts, absolutely loving the feeling of her nipples in her mouth. She stopped sucking on her nipples for one moment. "Okay Jenna! I absolutely love your breasts!" She moaned out gently as she went back to sucking, his time on her right nipple. As she felt Jenna's hand reach down to her pussy and start playing with her clit, she moaned out against her breast. She felt pleasure swell and swirl in her groin. She threw her head back and moaned loudly in a shrill noise, as she felt herself explode into a wonderful, mind blowing orgasm. She felt the juices of herself flow from her, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the wonderful feeling of the orgasm, and the incredible feeling of Jenna fucking her senseless.

"Thanks Evvie!!" Jenna moaned as she pumped away at her new lover's tight little pussy. She loved the dual sensations of Evvie's pussy wrapped around her cock; as well as Evvie's tongue and lips on her breasts. She could feel Evvie's explosion, as her one time rival's pussy pulsed along Jenna's she cock. That little bit of extra stimulation was enough to send her over the edge. She could barely hold back the cum. It took absolutely everything she had to hold it in. "Evvie baby, I'm ready to blow. I feel a giant load ready." Jenna moaned. "Are you on the pill? I don't know if I should cum inside you. I could get you pregnant. I don't know. Where should I cum?"

Jenna really needed to cum. She needed an answer from Evvie soon before she came inside. Who knew what that might mean.

Back
Top Bottom