Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy barely had time to take a breath before her throat was clogged with the bounty hunter's cock. Her throat ached more and more as he continued to ram it into her face, sometimes holding it deep enough that stars drifted in from the edges of her vision, her face starting to turn blue before she was allowed to take a much needed breath. "S-stop it, you're gonna--mmmmph!!!" Her voice cut off as she was impaled again on his rod, leaving her with only her eyes to look up with a silent plea, though some secret part of her hoped that these two would ignore her protests and truly break her right there on the bar. She always wanted to go out with a bang, anyway.

Being a sith, Talija had force abilities that enabled her to do things above the ordinary. But even she could not protect Nancy from herself. She could sense that the nymphomaniacal commander was begging to wear away. Looking around the bar, Talija caught sight of a batca canister that was for first aid purposes. She grabbed it with her force powers and brought it over. Removing her dildos, she poured some of the healing liquid into Nancy's ass. "Don't go dying on me camel lady. " Talija mocked. "I'm not even close to done with you. I plan on fucking you all night long. Though, you're probably going to be broken like hell when I'm done. "

Giving Nancy's ass a break, Talija shoved the dildos into Nancy's pussy, moving them at a slower speed, but with deeper thrusts.

The bacta was some pretty miraculous stuff. Not only did it heal Nancy's ass from the extreme stretching, it also brought it back to virgin tightness. She'd have to break her cherry back there all over again. There was barely enough time to ponder that thought before both dildos squished into the dripping confines of her cunny, stretching the hole out completely. Every thrust banged against her cervix, her red lips darkening as they swelled up and clung to the toys. If not for the cock down her throat Nancy would have filled the bar with all sorts of filthy talk, but instead the best she could do was groan around a mouthful of meat and squeeze the hunter's balls gently to coax the cum out of him.

Trebol had been watched since he returned from his mission and the jedi prisoner had been seen. "Big price or I can break that Jedi bitch with sex and get all the information I want. Trebol you just made my day" A young blonde girl said to herself as she had watched him since he had return, she had watched him meet Taijah and Nancy, she even followed him to the canteen room he was storing the jedi in. Now he was gone, she hacked his console and broke into the room. She looked for the traces of the Jedi and found her. She left and note with a lipstick mark so he would know who had been here and then stole the Jedi escaping the room with her new prize.
After storing the Jedi in a new location and locking it with her high access so that no one apart from her could enter. She then went to the café where the fuck feast was going on and watched it from the shadows. She felt a little aroused watching it happen but she could contain her urges unlike some as she had seen during her time here

Trebol moaned as Nancy sucked and choked on his cock. He didn't want this slut to die, she was too much fun. Thrusting his cock down her throat, he let out a deep moan as he unloaded down her gullet. Panting, he pulled his still hard shaft from her mouth. But he wasn't done yet. He moved over to the sith, cupping those tits of hers. "You need some fun too," he chuckled.

Watching the cyborg come up to her with his cock in hand made Talija moan a little. She truly hadn't been fucked properly in who know's how long. She was really desperate for a good fucking. Normally she would've teased him, but her body was too aroused and filled with lust to really put forth that kind of effort.

"Can you keep going?" Talija moaned excitedly. Turning around, she showed her ass to him and wiggled it. "Why don't we see what you're made of big boy. Show me that bounty hunters know how to fuck!!"

Nancy rolled over on the bar and sighed with release. The dildos were still jammed up her cunny, and she was pretty much as happy as could be right in that moment. Maybe it was just some kind of high from the bacta. She reached down and felt her stomach, feeling the outline of the dildos stretching her out, and smiled. She'd definitely need to head down to the med bay again soon, for a hymen restoration if nothing else. Had to keep it tight, after all.

Trebol chuckled and grinned manically. He had raped a jedi before, he had raped rebels before, but this was the first time he'd get to fuck a sith. Gripping her hips with his bottom set of hands, he plunged his hard cock deep into her. Meanwhile, he bent forward, his upper arms gripping the sith's rather nice tits, squeezing them firmly.

As the bounty hunter bent her over and began to fuck her, Talija moaned and sighed. It had been so very long since she had truly been fucked properly. She needed this so very badly.Thankfully Trebol wasn't being overly gentle or delicate. He was man handling her just like how she liked.

"That's it you fucking bounty hunter." Talija moaned. "Grab my tits and fuck me like a man!!"

Talija kept working the dildos in and out of Nancy with her mind. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw two ladies spying the action. Talija winked at both and motioned them over. "Come on ladies, time to join the fun!!" She called across the room.

Sashia had to chuckle before she flipped down off the roof of the canteen roof and landed next to Charlotte and whispered into her ear. "I think you and I should show these three how to really fuck". Now she was in full view, Trebol might know her.

With her moans and pleas, Trebol was more than happy to provide. He pinched and tugged on her nipples, all the while pounding that slutty pussy of hers. He barely noticed the newcomers, but what the hell, the more sluts the better.

Nancy had almost relaxed in the post-fuck glow when Talija started force-ramming her again with the dildos. "Fuck yes!" she cried out, arching her back and writhing on the bar. Both saber handles were all the way inside her now, the pommels barely peeking out of her vagina with each backward stroke and pushing her cervix inward with every thrust. Since she had both hands free, she pulled open her uniform blouse and started roughly squeezing her own tits, her fingers digging in hard enough to leave bruises.

"That's it you fucking bounty hunter!!!" Talija screamed as she was hammed by the cock of Trebol. "You better fuck me well or I'm going to cut your dick off. That's it you mother fucker!! Squeeze my tits and work my nipple!!!"

Looking over at Nancy, Talija moaned. "Play with you titties baby!!" She called as her force powers continued to dp Nancy with her saber-dildos.

Squishypink said:
Nancy had almost relaxed in the post-fuck glow when Talija started force-ramming her again with the dildos. "Fuck yes!" she cried out, arching her back and writhing on the bar. Both saber handles were all the way inside her now, the pommels barely peeking out of her vagina with each backward stroke and pushing her cervix inward with every thrust. Since she had both hands free, she pulled open her uniform blouse and started roughly squeezing her own tits, her fingers digging in hard enough to leave bruises.

Nancy may find herself surprised by dainty fingers attempting to grope her breasts, Charlotte taking the opportunity to put her chin on the commander's shoulder.
Mind if I join in?

(erm Raizel, You just completely ignored my post)

Sashia chuckled and snuck up behind Charlotte, she grab her breasts and nibbled her neck as she said "Don't forget about me darling"

Trebol laughed as he bent her over, pinning her head against the bar, next to the growing lesbian threesome. "Take it you damn sith slut!" He barked, slapping her bare ass hard. With on hand gripping the back of her neck, another abusing her tits and a third gripping her hip, his remaining arm reached around, pinching her clit hard. He was going to reduce her to a quivering wreck when he was done.

"Holy fuck that's intense!!!" Talija yelled loudly and aggressively. The raw and all encompassing stimulation that Trebol was attacking her with had caused her to lose control. Her mind let go of the saber dildos, unable to use them while she was being abused. She felt both aroused and violated by what the bounty hunter was doing to her.

Her body was shaking and rocking all over. Unable to really control herself, she gave in to the lust. A part of her brain clicking. The part where the darkness was held. Suddenly she felt herself raise a bit in the air. He body, only with her abuser being levitated by her abilities, but not of her own control. Rather by the dark lust that had been released inside of her.

Nancy watched as the saber monkey started going to the evil glowy eyed place. Yup, time to bail. Now that the sabers inside her had finally stopped piledriving her vagina, she quickly snatched them out of her snatch before anything too explosive happened. Rolling off the bar, she took cover under a table and tried to fuck this really hot chick that was hiding beside her. Unfortunately, that chick was an aura duplicate and really just ended up fucking a big ham.

Trebol was a little surprised when the pair of them started floating off of the ground. Guess this was the power of the force huh? Well, as long as it didn't interrupt his fucking, it was all good. His hands continued to grope and pinch at various parts of her, all the while the bounty hunter thrust good and hard into her wanting body. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside of her, before he let out a powerful moan. She would feel his hot thick cum spurting inside of her body. And yet, the bounty hunter remained as hard as ever.

The lust had taken over the use of Talija's force powers. She left herself get lifted and hung in the air. All the while, her powers kept Trebol tight to her as he fucked her harder and groped at her body. The powers kicked in even more and all the doors locked. Talija fought against her lust, but the darkness inside of her had taken over. She didn't react in time and felt the hot bounty hunter cum rush inside of her. Not being on the pill, Talija usually used her powers to keep the seed out of her womb. But now the lust prevented her from using her powers so the cum rushed into her womb.

"Oh shit." She thought to herself. Imagining herself with a bounty hunter baby.

Trebol panted heavily, still buried inside of her. His hands continued to fondle and grope her, aiming to please her while he built up stamina again. "You like that?" he hissed intf her ear as he tugged on her breast, watching the fleshy globe bounce.

Sashia let go of Charlotte breasts and walked upto Talija and smiled as she said "You know, A sith that is worried about something in no sith at all". She took out one of her potions and open Taijah mouth to get her to swallow some, this would expel Trebol Cum with such a force it would blast him out as well. "There you go, nothing to worry about sexy" Sashia said to her before she went behind Charlotta again and started to rub her pussy.

Kazdan had broken into the facility, now what? Simple, he knew there was a Jedi prisoner here, and from what he had seen going on in the cafeteria, everybody was preoccupied. He quickly finds the room he is looking for and tries the access code, and finds it locked to a specific person. No trouble for him as he grabs one of two light sabers from his side, stabbing it straight through the control panel and walking inside, flipping his hood up as he does so.

After five minutes of talking, the Jedi agrees to go with him, and Kazdan happily lets the Jedi out of the cell, they stand and talk about how they will attempt to escape the facility without interrupting the fuckfest in the cafeteria.

(Much doubt you have)

Sashia com informed her of a break in, considering she was not a massive part of the fuckfest as it was she left and quickly reached the room locked to her signature where she spotted the two jedis and said "You do know its rude to steal things from other people epically when you don't even know who your stealing from". With that, a net pulled the female Jedi back into her room and the door locked again now it would only open if Sashia wanted it to. She pulled out her light sword and it buzzed to life before she pointed it at the male "So what's your name Jedi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom