Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trebol whistled a disturbingly jaunty tune as he walked down the hallway, all four mechanical arms hanging by his sides. Behind him, being pulled on a leash, was a female form with a black bag over her head. Another day, another mission coming back as the sole survivor. At least he got a prize out of it. The cyborg swaggered out onto the courtyard. "I'm home!" he crowed, "And I brought gifts!" He yanked away the bag to reveal a twi'lek head, badly bruised. It looked like she had been stabbed in the eye by...something, which left a suspicious white substance encrusting the wound.

Nancy stumbled out from the cantina after a few shots, feeling nice and floaty, at about the same time that some serious what-the-fuck wandered in nearby. "Wow," she said extra slowly, trying unsuccessfully to make herself sound sober. "You don't shee that erry day. Whash yer name, soul-jer?" She had to pause a moment to straighten her cap, because it was a general rule that you only turned your hat sideways while in the process of getting drunk. To keep wearing it like that was almost as tacky as wandering around a military facility drunk off your tits with a giant hole in your pants. Almost.

"Ugh. Forget it." Talija groaned as she shoved Mike off of her. "Do you even understand women? You've got to fuck them hard when they want. If you try and act tender and sensual when they don't want it just pisses them off. So forget it. You clearly have no idea what I want."

Grabbing he clothes, Talija left without saying another word. She headed out in search of Nancy, but had no idea where to look. Knowing Nancy's penchant for drinking, Talija headed off to the Cantina. She found Nancy like she intended, but Nancy was already talking to someone.

"You literally fuck anything that moves sometimes don't you." Talija commented as she walked up to Nancy.

Trebol smirked when he saw Nancy and the sith approach. Despite his skill, he was still just a storm trooper. Mainly because the idea of giving him any form of military command scared the crap out of high command. "This pitiful wreck was a jedi who wrecked my squad. Stuck her saber into all of them before I stuck mine in her." The beaten jedi gave the cyborg a baleful glare as he chuckled.

"To be fair, it doesn't have to move," Nancy admitted regarding Talija's remark. "I'm just doing like all those recruitment posters said and giving out equal opportunity vagina. It's all very progressive." The captured jedi was a total wreck. She looked beaten half to death and the missing eye was definitely the result of some old fashioned mind-fucking. Not that new-fashioned kind, but old-school with a dick in the brain. "You know, I think she's sassing you," she said to Trebol when the jedi shot him the stink eye. "Yeah, that right there is definitely sass. So what's the bounty on a saber-monkey these days?"

Talija laughed without humor. She had a hard time figuring out Nancy's personality, but she couldn't help but feel pretty aroused when talking with sex crazed commander. She turned to look at the bounty hunter and his captured jedi. It was rare if not impossible these days to see a jedi. The emperor had hunted most of them down for a long time. But some had slipped his grasp despite the efforts of his best operatives. Including Talija. Eyeing the fallen jedi, Talija winked at Nancy.

"Saber Monkey is a little derogatory don't you think?" She joked. "Some of us just us them as weapons. Nothing more. Besides, we 'saber monkeys' have some interesting talents. I'll be happy to show you some time."

Looking at Trebol, she eyed the jedi. "You're going to want to keep a close eye on her." She recommended to the bounty hunter. "People like her have been living on the edge for years. Tehy'll do anything to survive these days."

"And for fuck's sake," Nancy said with no lack of frustration, reaching down to the jedi's hip and taking the lightsaber off her belt. "Take away the monkey's saber! It boggles the mind how everyone always forgets to take away the saber. Like those guys on that ship that time?" Nancy gestured to Talija; surely the sith would remember that thing in the place with the guys on the ship that one time. "You know, the guy with the hair and that kid with the thing? They tried to kill them and stuff, but they didn't take away the sabers and next thing you know they're cutting up droids and chopping the ship in half. Heh, check this out."

Nancy put the long, rigid tube of the lightsaber hilt next to her mouth and moved it back and forth, using her tongue to make her cheek bulge in an imitation of cock-sucking. "Heh, pretty cool right? I meannanaaaahhahahhh!" She jumped up and down, dropping the saber and grasping her cheek in pain. A great big hole appeared in the side of her face from where she'd accidentally activated the weapon for a split second. Surprisingly, the pain was gone almost instantly, no bleeding or anything since all the nerves were vaporized. "Wow," she said with a brand new kind of slurred speech that only comes from having a giant hole in your face. "Dish ish weird shid. Thuckig thaber munkeeth."

Apparently you could live just fine with part of your face missing. Who would have thought? Now all she needed to do was track down the nearest med-droid and get some of that bacta-stuff sprayed on it so she could heal up, and then she'd be totally fine.

"Relax, I got it covered." He gestured to the jedi's hands, which were pretty mangled. "Strange how she hasn't tried to use the force, or even speak since I captured her. Guess I skull fucked the force right out of her." He gave a small chuckle at his words, followed by a sharp laugh when Nancy almost took her face off. "Normally I'd just kill my targets, but seeing how this one's special, I figured you might want to play with her before her execution. What do you say ladies?"

Nancy was torn, both literally and figuratively. On the one hand, how often did you really get to rape a saber monkey? On the other hand, big freaking hole in her face that probably needed some heals. "Mehbe nekt time, godda go thee a doktah," she slurred, pointing at the giant patch of missing face. So, using a lightsaber as a blowjob prop was going to have to go into the "things not to do" column. She reached down and grabbed the saber she'd dropped on the floor. "I'n keeking dish," she said, claiming the zappy thing that had all but taken her face off.

"Oh for fuck's sake!!" Talija moaned, exasperated. Why did non trained people have to try and use lightsabers? it almost always ended badly. Talija couldn't react fast enough to stop Nancy. But she had to shake her head. The crazy lady was a walking explosion. Some one needed to stop her from fucking herself up. Talija rolled her eyes. turning to Trebol, she sighed.

"Can you keep her somewhere private so we can have fun later?" Talija asked the bounty hunter. "I need to take this moron to get patched up. Should only take an hour or two. Then we can have fun with this piece of ass."

Turning to Nancy, Talija shook her head and began leading the crazy commander to the place where the Emperor had his people patched up. "Come on camel lady." Talija joked. "Let's get that fish face fixed."

It took the med-droid nearly an hour to get Nancy's face put back together, and the whole thing started to hurt more and more as it healed. Seemed like the more the nerves regrew, the more they remembered that they'd just been zapped with a glow stick.

"Ehrmahgehrd!" she groaned, when at last the droid backed off and her arms were released from the hospital bed's restraints. Nancy rubbed the side of her face and blurted out a long stream of profanity, generally bringing even more shame on the uniform than she'd managed already. "Teshtind, teshtind," she said experimentally, still surprised at how her voice sounded. After giving her jaw a stretch and concentrating for a moment, she tried again. "Testing. Tesssssssss-tinnnnnnnng. Okay, alright I think I've got this working again. Wow. So! Saber-bro!"

She turned to Talija, who looked absolutely fed-up with her antics, which was awesome. Getting under the siths' skins was one of the best things in the world. "You need to show me some moves so I don't burn off my tits with this thing. That would not be cool." She put one arm across her uniform blouse to defend the girls while brandishing the deactivated saber in the other. There was no end to the amazing graffiti she could carve with an honest to Emperor lightsaber.

"Ill make you a deal." Talija responded to the newly repaired Nancy. "If you give me that saber, I'll show you how to handle it like a sexy dancing girl. You'll be able to carve a wookie like it's a piece of wood. But if you don't give it to me, I'll have to punish you." Talija wanted to help save Nancy form cutting something else off. So she reached out with her mind and checked out the saber. It was in good working order. So she'd have to break it if necessary.

"Don't we have a date with a captured jedi?" talija reminded Nancy.

Nancy mulled it over for a minute. On the one hand, she'd probably never get her saber back. On the other hand, wookiees were dicks and she'd love to be able to carve one once in a while. But still, sith were also dicks, and she'd never get her saber back once she gave it up. "No deal, I'm keeping this puppy. Punish all you want, but I'm gonna go get me a piece of that sweet little Twilek girl before the bounty hunter has all the fun. You coming or what?" She didn't wait for Talija, and simply walked out the door into the hallway, giving her ass a little extra swing on the way out for emphasis.

"You're crazy!!" Talija called after Nancy as she followed the mad commander to where Trebol was at. The tank commander had no sense of self preservation at all. Something Talija just couldn't fathom. She was all for sex crazed nymphomania, but this was a whole new ordeal. Someone would have to stop Nancy before she cut herself in half with that thing.

"I'm going to have to break it so she can't use it anymore." Talija vowed to herself. "That chick is liable to use the on end as a dildo and fry herself and anyone else.

" fucking fuck fuck!!!" Talija grumbled as she chased after Nancy.

There was a certain mindset that allowed one to flourish in the armored division. Giant metal camels were basically an enormous "shoot me" sign, and despite their armor and firepower the casualty rate was absolutely atrocious in any large scale ground assault. Gunners were often the stable, reasonable half of the two-person crew, their whole world reduced to a targeting display and a pair of triggers. Drivers, by contrast, had to learn to become one with the unholy chaos of the battlefield, to understand fully what they were stomping into every time. The normal ones never lasted long. They'd either hesitate when presented with the sheer volume of fire directed their way and be cut to shreds as a result, or they'd over-commit to the battle plan and be caught flat-footed by the suddenly shifting tides of war. It was the unhinged pilots who could master what Nancy called the Camel Dance, the ones who could fully merge with their awkward quadrupedal derp-tanks and who actively enjoyed the ridiculous and the dangerous.

The ones who actively went looking for trouble were the ones who paradoxically survived, and so it was no surprise that Talija found Nancy giggling like an idiot and carving a dick into the cantina's exterior wall. "Check it out! I figured out how to get it to stay lit." She waved the green saber around to make the awesome *vrroooosh* sound a few times, then let the blade deactivate. "Sucks that it's gotta be green, though. I kinda wanted a purple one. Hey where'd that bounty hunter run off to?"

Contrary to popular belief, many sith weren't the vile individuals that many in the Empire believed them to be. Talija herself was only a member of the order because she was of the linage. She may have killed and fucked her fair share of people, but she hadn't the way people treated her just because she carried a red saber and sliced people for a living. She knew that Nancy wasn't the type to really feel sympathetic. But at the same time, Talija wanted just one person to give her a chance. Largely so she didn't feel like slicing their guts out.

She rolled her eyes at Nancy's mention of wanting a purple one. "If you really want a purple one," Talija said to Nancy as the looked around the cantina for Trebol. "I can help you change out the crystal. But you've gotta take it easy. Using a saber without knowing how to control it can really fuck you up. I promise you one thing, if I ever catch you drinking that Tarisian ale while you have that on you, I'll cut it in half and then fuck you until you can't move anymore. "

"But that wouldn't even work...unless..." Nancy's mind started doing backflips as she contemplated getting fucked while cut in half, and whether there was any way it might work. Nah, probably just wind up with her jiggly bits scattered all over the place. Bad plan all around. But still, it was food for thought if she could figure out how to make it happen. Maybe if there was rope involved. Still, maybe it was the giant throbbing cock carved into the side of the cantina, and maybe it was the fact that she had no idea where the hell the bounty hunter was staying, but she had a pretty good idea form in her head. "Hey, saber-monkey," she purred, shutting off the saber and holstering it beside her blaster. "Since I don't see that twilek jedi around, why don't we put on a show for the bar, huh? Come on, let's go in there and you do me right in front of everyone like you caught me and you're raping the shit out of me. Just, you know, don't slice off anything I can't get reattached."

Talija shook her head and sighed. "You would want to give all these thugs a good show wouldn't you?" She mumbled to Nancy. "Alright, I think I can manage that. But you've got to promise that if one of hm wants to fuck us, you get my approval before any threesome. I don't like fucking smuggler trash. They stink and tend to try and get me to do spice with them while we fuck. Trust me, it's a bad experience. "

As soon as Talija finished speaking, she used the force to rip all of her cloths off, except for the high stiletto heels she always wore. , as well as the belt that held her lightsabers. Looking at Nancy, she gave a wicked smile. "Do you want me to tear your cloths off too? Or are you going to give the boys a show before we get started?"

As she climbed on top of the bar, a thought came to Talija's mind. "Hey, what ever happened to that trooper you were fucking? Is she around somewhere? It would make a fantastic show if she joined us."

"No thanks," Nancy said, preferring to keep her uniform mostly on. "I like everyone to know I'm an officer. A real credit to the Empire, eh?" She walked in the bar with her arm around the naked Sith, pushung her own pants down around her knees and hopping up on the bar. Her fuzzy pussy was plainly visible and swollen, though she wasn't yet wet. The dark red petals of her sex blossomed like a rose, inviting and soft. "And yeah, that girl's cock would be great, but I won't complain if it's just you."

"Suit yourself." Talija said, shrugging. "I kind of wish that dick girl was around. But I can still take care of you by myself. Fair warning, if you feel something enter your ass all of the sudden, that would be me inserting on of my toys into you. So that better be okay with you. If not, I don't really give a fuck."

Talija took out her two lightsaber/dildos. She started sucking on the end of one. The other she jammed into Nancy's mouth to get it nice and wet. As the two girls sucked on the dildos, Talija ground up against Nancy. The crowd had just begun to notice what was going on. But Talija was on'y just getting started with Nancy.

Nancy groaned as she felt the hard hilt shoved deep into her mouth. Already her ass ached, her muscles clenching in anticipation of how rough Talija would be. She gripped the saber in both hands and dove down on it, lavishing attention on the hard tool even though it couldn't truly feel any of it. There was lots of talk in the crowd now, filthy stuff about what whores the girls were. The degradation was all part of what made this hot, along with the knowledge that everyone would find out. Finally she pulled the metal dildo out of her mouth long enough to utter a sentence. "Fuck me," she panted, "and hurt me good."

It had taken a bit to find a place to hold the Jedi. The cantina's rooms were surprisingly full. Thankfully it was nothing waving around a blaster didn't solve. Now, he had the jedi stripped and tied up in his room. Satisfied that she wasn't going anywhere, he went down to the cantina, hoping to find those lovely ladies. Thankfully it wasn't hard to spot them. Guess they couldn't wait to start the fun. "Aw, you started without me," he laughed.

Talija had seen Trebol return, but she was a little busy taking care of Nancy. She did give the bounty hunter a wink and blow him a kiss, before she got to work.

Using her mind , Talija took both of her saber/dildos and aggressively shoved them into Nancy's ass. "You want me to break you bitch!" Talija growled at Nancy as she shoved the commanded on her knees and towards the sith pussy. "Then I'll break that ass and use you like a toy. You keep saying saber-money, so I'll show you what a real saber monkey can do!!"

Using the force to control them, Talija rammed the two toys into Nancy's ass with a blurry aggressive force. The two objects went deeper and harder into the crazed commander. Tearing her body apart.

Nancy's eyes snapped wide open at the sudden assault on her body, the size of both sabers at once being far larger than anything she'd taken before. "No wait, too much! Too much...unnngh!" Her back arched and she grabbed the edge of the bar as hard as she could for what comfort it provided. The pounding was more than she could take, the pain more intense than the pleasure and almost enough to make her black out. "F-fuuuhhhhhck...ow ow ow ow, shit! Deeper!" Nancy could hardly believe the word had even come out. What the hell was she thinking?

Trebol couldn't wait to get in on the action. Surely the sith didn't mind if he helped, right? He strode over to them, unzipping his pants to free his thick, throbbing cock. "Mind if I join?" he chuckled as he grabbed Nancy's hair. Without giving her much warning, he rammed his meat rod down her gullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom