Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike house was very well organised and in a few display cabin were items from years ago preserved perfect. It was very tidy as well and it had a nice scent in the air. Mike brought in the ale and gave it to Talija with a smile as he sat next to her and took a sip. "So what did you do before the empire Talija?" He asked her

Squishypink said:
Nancy was surprised when Vera guided her up on top of her. She'd only planned on a nice relaxing blowjob to clear the poor trooper's head, but now Vera's cock was being ground between her own stomach and Nancy's clothed crotch. She kept it up for a little bit, letting her weight and the soft fabric tease drops of pre-cum out of the girl beneath her, then leaned down and squeezed Vera's tits through her breast plate. Finally she pulled a knife from her back pocket and cut a hole in the crotch of her pants so that the trooper could slip through. No need to worry about uniform regs, not with her rank and reputation. She wore no panties beneath her pants, and the humid heat of her pussy added to the sensation as the lips slid up and down Vera's shaft, still only rubbing and not letting the trooper penetrate her yet. "Hey trooper," she said, handing Vera a condom still in its wrapper. "If you wanna wrap it up with me, I won't fight you on it."
The grinding was nice, even if changing from the expected blowjob was just a tiny bit disappointing. Blowjobs were magical, after all. But then again, she wasn't complaining about the disheveled by otherwise smooth textured uniform grinding against her shaft. It made her quiver and quake with pleasure, even as the commander took hold of her chest plate to grope and fondle, barely registering any pressure under the firm plate. The pulling of a knife stopped Vera's fun though, as she stared at it in disbelief, only to see it cut a hole in Nancy's pants and be quickly discarded. "You know... Pants come off as easily as they are put on..." She quipped, only to be stopped from further critique by the wet, heated feeling of nether lips upon her shaft. "I'll let you decide. As long as you're clean and using your own control." She said as she was offered the condom. It would be hard for her to reach down and get it on with Nancy straddling her, so if Nancy wanted it, then no problem, but if they'd be fine without, then whatever.

Nancy swallowed nervously, gave it some serious thought, and then tore open the condom wrapper. "I, um...I might not be the cleanest," she admitted, both to Vera and to herself for the first time, making a mental note to get a full check up. After all, she was kind of a whore, even for a girl in the armored division. Carefully stretching the clear latex over the swollen head of Vera's penis, she gently rolled the rest down the shaft and soon the trooper was fully armored and ready for action. "I'll start slow, and you just do me however you like, okay? This is all for you, so don't worry 'bout me and just enjoy yourself."

Nancy shifted backward so she could slip Vera inside her tight opening. Her body was so hot inside that the condom barely took the edge off, and she rolled her hips slowly back and forth to stroke Vera's organ with her walls. "There you go trooper, nice and warm and all for you. You're in command now."

Talija noticed the house, as well as the artifacts he kept. Some of which appeared to be quite rare and valuable. But he displayed them as if they were common trinkets. She shook her head, unable to figure him out. She wondered if there was anyone who really understood him.

She took a sip of her ale and thought.

"I come from Onderon. A proud family with very powerful blood. I joined the Empire at a young age. It's sort of a family tradition. Millennia ago, my family was the sith Empire. So naturally I gravitated to the new one. "

"The Nadd's right? Or something like that? I remember someone talking about your family name. I think there was something else but I can't remember it. My family name is not as well known but do you remember the powerful Darth Death? My family hail from his family line" Mike said to her with a smile as he touched her hand softly.

That was... Reassuring... Being told you were about to do the do with someone who possibly wasn't clean had a very nerve-wracking effect. Not that it showed on the blonde trooper who was already apprehensive enough without such a declaration. But the fog of sex kept her from doing the smart thing and just denying it right then and there. It was a little silly how a little extra blood downstairs, and a little less upstairs, led to some odd decisions. "What's the point of it if you don't enjoy it too?" She asked, timidly. "I don't know how you do it in the armored division, but we troopers look out for one another." She declared, almost getting a bit of confidence for once.

It was immediately taken away by the hot nethers sliding down her aching shaft. For an experienced woman, Nancy was definitely tight, grinding her hips into Vera to ensure that the trooper would feel every inch sink in. Nancy would hear the clattering of the armored boots coming together, and Vera's hips bucking, as the sensation made her gasp and tense up. "I hardly have any command training, ma'am." She admitted, as her hands went to Nancy's hips, holding her gently with her armored digits. In return, her hips began to roll and buck gently, complimenting Nancy's horizontal circular motion with her own vertically, working back and forth, upwards and down, giving her a new angle of entry every time.

Nancy clenched her pelvic muscles and gripped Vera's blaster even tighter, squeezing her anew with every downward stroke of her hips. She bit her lip and groaned with the intensity of it, eyes rolled back as the tool hit every sensitive spot inside her. Despite her own mounting pleasure, she made sure to squeeze and grind with Vera's cock in mind, doing her best to milk the creamy payload out of the stiff cannon inside her even though she wouldn't get to feel the splash this time. "Go on, trooper," she urged, "shoot a round off for me. I want that hot ordnance!" She clamped her muscles down in a vise grip and leaned forward, pulling her pussy up to the tip of Vera's cock and bouncing in quick, shallow strokes, sucking the sensitive head with rapid fire motions guaranteed to finish the job.

"Yup." Talija responded as she sipped her drink. "That's us. There aren't many left. I'm the last of the line. But for countless era we held sway in at least some small corner of the Galaxy.

she tried not to laugh at his lineage, but she couldn't help but find the title "darth Death" amusing. It felt childish to her, but she kept a straight face, sipping her drink in silence.

"You don't really seem like you belong with the Empire." Talija commented to Mike. "You seem more like the kind who only goes somewhere because they're bored . Unlike me, who craves power and lust."

Feeling his hand on hers' she rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to make a move or what ?" She mocked. "I'm not some petty Twi'lek slave girl who will let herself be charmed. If you want to fuck me you're at least going to have to seduce me or something. Otherwise, I'll just tie you up and ride you until I'm satisfied. So what's it going to be you fucker?"

Mike chucked a little at ger attitude towards sex before he said in his charming tone "one Step at a time". He then put his hand on her cheek and began to kiss her as his hand traced her body for all her pleasure spots to make her more aroused. Once he found them he would start rubbing and generally pkay with them as much as he can.

It was way too soon for the trooper to cum. But truth be told, she hadn't had any in a long time, and the blaster had a mind of it's own. Nancy may have been crazy, but she lived up to it's every stereotype, her hips pushing down on it and dragging Vera's shaft in for more and more, insatiably milking it for all she could get. And the trooper could not refuse the order she was given, her member starting to throb all the harder as it began to pump thick globs of gooey cream into the condom, easily filling it and then some, the rubber device keeping it all locked inside so her cock was just soaking in her own cum. The trooper gasped and threw her hands to the bed, gripping it tight as Nancy continued to bounce on her, riding out the trooper's long-needed orgasm. Panting and gasping, the trooper tried her best to continue the fight, riding out a very sensitive shaft after just having unleashed her payload.

Even though she couldn't feel the splash of hot cream against her cervix, it still felt wonderful to feel a hard cock pulsing inside her. As Vera lay back panting, Nancy, carefully slid off and peeled the armored layer off of Vera's twitching member. Careful not to spill a drop, she pinched the condom shut while sliding her mouth down over Vera's blaster, ever so gently cleaning the sensitive tool and greedily coaxing out the last droplets of precious seed. "Feeling better?" she asked when at last Vera;s penis was all cleaned up. Smiling, she held up the clear condom, examining the milky and thick payload within. "Seems like a shame to waste it, don't you think?" Without any ceremony, she placed the open end in her mouth and upended the other side, letting the salty-sweet mess drain down into her throat.

Vera gasped, her hips bucking as she felt lips and tongue against her member, cleaning her of all the cream clinging to her sensitive shaft. But she sighed contentedly as her cock was given some time to rest, Nancy asking if she felt better. "A little." She replied, still a bit shaken about the sith, but at least she wasn't freaking out. Though she paled a little when Nancy upended the condom to drink the contents within. Sure, swallowing was a thing, but adding in that latexy taste. Girl was definitely crazy.

The latex taste was nothing to write home about, and it definitely spoiled the spermy flavor that Nancy loved, but still. Cum was cum, and she couldn't let it go to waste. That would just be disrespectful. "Hmmm, glad I could help," Nancy purred, tossing the empty rubber off to the side. She flopped down beside the trooper on the bunk, though there wasn't much space for proper cuddling even if Vera had been into that sort of thing. "So hey, I wasn't lying about that transfer. I need a new gunner for my Big Betty, last one quit after a few sexual harassment allegations. Think about it, you get to shoot big badass turbolaser cannons, splatter ewoks and jedi bitches from way up high. Those cannons'll give you such a boner. For real. Cannon-boner is like a constant thing with ATAT crew. You spend all day blasting bitches with that thing and when you climb outta the cockpit you just have this raging need to spear something with your fuck-pole. It's glorious."

"Fuck this!!?" Talija said, standing up and tearing her cloths off. Standing here in nothing but her high heels and sith tattoos, Talija put her hands on her hips. "I'm not dead Mike. I need to get fucked. So you better come good. Either you fuck me now, or I set your place on fire and then leave you to deal with it. So what's it going to be?"

She was tired of his attitude. She had made it clear that she wanted a good fuck. This was just sexual, nothing more. He was taking it too slow for her tastes. She just wanted him to make a move. Now he was irritating her.

There wasn't much room for proper cuddling, but there was not enough room for them to stay apart either, as Nancy;s flopping down left her practically laying on top of the trooper still. It'd have been a little more cuddly if it weren't for all those plates of armor. "I'm not gunnery certified. I'm just infantry." She said in response to being asked to transfer. She wasn't exactly qualified to fire such a powerful and dangerous weapon. And the last thing she needed were more boners to deal with. It was awkward enough having one happen for no reason. Sure, the armor hid it really well, but still. Also, even if she didn't get cannon-boner or whatever it was called, Nancy certainly would, and that would lead to a lot of career distractions. Namely sex. "And if you haven't noticed, I'm not one to do a lot of spearing. I'm not terribly aggressive."

"Infantry, shminfantry," Nancy scoffed. "Most of the gunners in my division are former clerks. You want mass destruction, give a laser cannon to a file clerk who's been taking shit from middle management all his life. They get the job done. The fact you already know your way around a blaster makes you practically an expert. Driving's the hard part, anyway." Of course, Nancy knew the secret to getting a 'yes' out of the trooper, and before Vera could object she lowered her mouth back down onto the trooper's limp, resting penis. She didn't suck, not right away, since Vera would still be incredibly sensitive from her orgasm a moment earlier. But the heat and moisture of her mouth would have the organ coaxed back to rigidity very soon, and from there it would be all too easy to convince Vera she needed a change of scenery.

"But regulaaaah-!" Vera tried to object, by stating the regulations about combat certifications. But Nancy was well ahead of her, shutting Vera up by stuffing her own mouth full of limp shaft. There may not have been any suckling, but it definitely was getting a rise out of Vera, who was still sensitive, but was getting back to normal when Nancy decided to tease her again. If anything, Vera knew why the former gunner quit. This much insatiability was too much for anyone to handle. Or so she thought, as her own body seemed to be rising to the occasion quite readily, the shaft springing to life. Her blaster was freshly reloaded and ready to fire again, even if the reluctant Vera didn't have her finger on the trigger.

With the organ coming to full hardness again in her mouth, Nancy began a slow, steady suck and bob rhythm, taking the whole thing easily down the back of her throat and plunging Vera into the warm tightness of her esophagus. After a long minute of lavishing affection on Vera's blaster, Nancy looked up at her with her best bedroom eyes and pulled the hard tool out of her lips. "Come on, it'll be fun," she said, licking from the base of the shaft all the way up to the tip. "And you'll have your pick of any girl you want after the battle, guaranteed. All the pussy you want, blowjobs on tap, and maybe even get to kill a sith. All you have to do is say yes." Nancy's mouth hovered over Vera's tip, her hot breath teasing the trooper with the pleasures that awaited between those lips.

If anything, Nancy was quite good at what she did, eliciting a groan from the trooper as she was taken deep into the commander's eager throat. And slowly too, so Vera would feel every little movement of the woman's mouth as it swallowed her shaft whole. When Nancy pulled up, ever so slow, the head of Vera's shaft popped out of her mouth, glistening wet with saliva, bouncing back to gently tap against those talented lips before the commander made her offer, breathing hotly on the shaft, coercing the woman to agree so that she might get that release. And it was tempting. Tempting because again, she was thinking with the head that was downstairs getting wet. Doubtless there'd be a lot of ravaging going on from the hot-blooded ATAT girls, whether Vera wanted it or not. "It's... Not like I'd have any say if a transfer request was filed..." She bit her lip, not quite saying yes, but definitely giving Nancy a way to take the trooper into her squad anyway. After all, she was a commander, she could request troopers, and take the troopers she needed while the request was pending. Most all of them got approved, because the trooper was there anyway, and relocating cost more money than it took to simply put another trooper in her place.

Nancy smiled and gave Vera one last lick. "See? I knew you'd give in," she said, kissing the tip of Vera's cock and sliding out of bed, leaving the trooper rock hard and craving her body. She grinned like a maniac knowing how bad she was for leaving Vera unsatisfied like this, and stuffed her arms through the sleeves of her uniform jacket. "I'll put in the paperwork in a bit. In the mean time, pack a bag and get ready for deployment. My comm bead's got like fifteen messages from those sithy bitches, so Betty's probably rolling out soon and you're my new gunner."

Mike watched her get angry and he stood up as he used his powers to throw all his stuff off and then he grabbed Tailja hips and pinned her to the ground before he said "Sometimes taking it slow, gives more pleasure then just doing it but fair enough". He then began to start dominating her as he pushed his cock inside her pussy starting at a sort of fast pace with his thrusting.

Talija wasn't about to let it go down this way. She was ready to be fucked, up until the point where he had a temper tantrum. So she squeezed hard with her pussy, intending on crushing his cock until he pulled out.

"I said fuck me, not rape me you stupid moron." Talija said as he fucked her.

With her mind, she reached out and took one of her lightsabers and lined it up with his asshole.

"Stop now," She threatened. "Or this goes in."

"Sith, sith, sith, phishing scam," Nancy said, swiping through the messages on her comm ass she walked down the hall. "Sith again, penis enlargement, get rich quick scheme, more sith, goddamn these guys are persistent." There had to be a bajillion and one messages on Nancy's comm from the freaking sith mixed in with all the usual spam messages. She brought up the facility map on her holo-whatsit and searched for personnel, filtering by job type "saber monkey". Sure enough, there were a handful of dark red blips throughout the facility, and the two whom she was looking for were apparently right on top of each other. She stared at the display for a moment, watching the two blips wobble back and forth, sometimes changing places with one another.

"Ho-lee-shee-it!" she shouted with a maniacal grin. "Are they...duelling?! I have to see this!" You almost never got to see an actual lightsaber fight in person. All that vrooo-vrooo-waaawwww-SHKSSHHHH-POW stuff was way more impressive in real life than in holo-vids. Turning around a couple times, she quickly oriented herself with the map and figured out which direction the fight was in, rushing off before she missed the inevitable gooey ending. When she reached the door to Darth Homeboy's quarters she keyed in her command override and barged in, expecting to see some epic backflipping ninja moves. Instead it was just two people screwing, and one had a lightsaber hilt halfway up his ass.

"Aww, man," Nancy said, completely disappointed. "I thought you guys were killing each other."

Totally disappointed, Nancy turned and left the two saber jockeys to their weird little screw-fest. To think that she'd walked out on a perfectly good blowjob just for that crap. After that, she could use a drink, except she'd left her trusty flask with that trooper. With nothing else to do, she turned her officer's cap sideways and sauntered down to the cantina nearby. There was this alien band playing the exact same flute song over and over in just the right way, and Nancy settled in at the bar for a bit of power drinking. She started with a shot and just kept on going from there.

Mike slow down his pace to the point where he stop, though his cock was still inside her and instead began to massages her shoulders. This girl was clearly fond of having things done her way, so Mike would just have to see what she wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom