Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike had cummed before Vera left. So he simply summoned his clothes back onto him and walked off leaving Talija to get change though he did not get far before his com went off which he answer "hello Lord Vader" he said recognising the heavy breathing. "The emperor wishes to see you and three other member in his council chamber now. He has a mission for you four" Vader told him which made Mike nod. "Very well master" Mike said as the com ended. Nancy, Vera and Taljia would all get the summing directly from the emperor himself since Vader had already told Mike.

Mike walked to the chamber at a slow pace. He touched his lightsabers for safety before he took a deep breath and after knocking on the door walked in.

"N-No..." She shook her head, backing away some and sitting down on a bunk. The tight black underarmor that clung to her legs was almost all that could be seen as she curled up, long legs hiding her chest and most of her head as she assumed the position no commander wanted to see a soldier take. It was slowly dawning on her that even if they had been trying to kill her then, all she'd done was delay her inevitable sithy death at the hands of horny beings that used powers beyond the comprehension of mere troopers like her. "I just... I just don't want to die... Not to them."

"Alright, it's okay," Nancy said, seeing the traumatized trooper curl up in the vacant bunk. It wasn't the worst she'd seen from a shell shocked trooper, not by a long shot, but she knew it must hurt all the same. She ducked outside the room and checked the barracks hallway. Neither of the sith had followed so far, so she found a nearby wall terminal and entered her command override. With a grinding of several hundred tons of metal, the blast doors ground shut, sealing the barracks off from the rest of the world.

"I just shut the blast doors," Nancy said when she came back into the bunk room, then copped a squat on the opposite bunk and took off her officer's cap so she could let her multicolored hair out. "There's a solid meter of reinforced ferrocrete between us and them, and not even their stupid glow-sticks are gonna get through that any time soon." It was a small step toward easing the trooper's mind. Nancy took off her uniform jacket and tossed it in the corner in a heap, reclining on the bunk in just her trousers and a tight black undershirt, all her obscene tattoos creeping out from beneath the edges of the fabric. "You're braver than me, you know," she said after a long moment of silence, broken only by the garbled sobbing from Vera's helmet vox. "I never walked away from it when a Sith claimed me. This was...fuck, not long enough ago for my taste. Wasn't a commander then, just some junior officer out of the academy, hadn't even seen battle outside of a sim-pod. One night I'm in my bunk going over a briefing, proofreading for my CO, can you even see me doing that? Anyway, in walks this...thing. All black and red and tattooed and horned and...well...evil as fuck. He bent me over, and he took me. Never said a word, never touched me anywhere that felt good. Just did me like...like I wasn't even a person. Next night he came back, and it was the same thing every night for months. Never had time to heal in between visits, and he got rougher and meaner as it went on, and eventually I was getting written up by my CO for 'brawling' in my off-duty hours on account of all the bruises and cuts."

Nancy took a sip from her flask, looked at it, and tossed it over to the other bunk where Vera was still curled up. "I think he was trying to breed me or something, some messed up power game. For them it's always about power and aggression. Eventually, I learned something really important about the Sith. You know what that was? I learned that they die when you stab them in their fucking forehead. I didn't even have to explain the dead Sith in my bunk, that was the crazy part. Nobody asked any questions, nobody talked about it, they just carted him off the the garbage chute where he belonged, and you know why? Because their biggest secret, trooper, is that your blaster will kill them just as dead as anyone else. They don't want you to know they can die, they want you to curl up in your bunk and be afraid of them forever. You gonna let them win?"

Talija was pissed off at that idiot Mike. He seemed to have a propensity for fucking things up. Worst of all, he'd cum all over her face without her getting off at all. Which really pissed her off. Talija put her cloths back on and deliberately broke some things. She had a reputation to uphold. the problem was, most of her reputation was fictitious. She'd never done have the things she was know for. Sure, she'd killed more than her share of people. But mostly when ion the field of battle. The only lovers she'd ever killed were the ones that had tried to kill her while they fucked. Or the ones who wanted to knock her up. She'd done brutal things to them.

But Talija really wasn't the evil sith people believed she was. Despite her ancestry, and work for the Emperor, Talija just wanted to be left alone. That was why she'd become one of the Emperor's hands to begin with. So she could have more freedom that the average solder and pion didn't really have. She sighed, and then pulled out her communicator and sent a message to Nancy.

"Tell the trooper that I'm sorry. That moron fucked things up. I actually came to try and recruit the two of you to work with me on my next mission. I'll be needed some muscle. But when I saw you two fucking, I couldn't resist. If you'll let me apologize, I'd like to buy the two of you a drink. I'll be waiting in the cantina near the Imperial Navy docks if you want to talk. " Talija sent the message and then headed off in the direction of the cantina.

Like all Cantina's on the Capital, this one was filled with any number of odd and strange people. Several guys thought Talija was a prostitute when she walked in. She decided to have sone fun with them, but taking their money they offered to fuck her. As soon as they were in a back alley, she knocked them out and went back into the cantina, using their money to buy herself a drink and some food. There she waited to see if Nancy and Vera would show. Otherwise, she'd have to go out on this next mission alone. To Kyshyyk. God, how she hated Wookies.

(man its hard when your the only dude)

Mike listened to the Empire as he told Mike he had reason to believe that Taija was an assassin waiting to kill him so he wanted Mike to join the girl on her next mission in order to see if she was a traitor in anyway. Mike accepted the mission and walked away once the empire sent him off. Mike brought up his message system and sent a message to the three girls reading

"I would like to apologise for my attitude and causing problem. I'm not a jerk normally but have been dealing with a lot over the past few days and I am sorry that I burdened you girls with it. I would like to make amends if you are willing to let me. I will be in the imperial navy docks cantina and will buy you all a drink or something".

He then went to the same Cantina that Talija was in but would be in a different spot to her.

Sadly, Vera couldn't share Nancy's sentiments. Even with the blast doors closed, she didn't feel safe. She certainly hadn't been brave. And she certainly could kill them. For one, they did have capabilities beyond most people. But also, as long as she was stuck stationed to senate guard duty, it'd be much harder to get away with it. Surely the emperor, being sith himself, would not take kindly to lowly troopers killing weapons more valuable than ATATs. She was mostly silent though, the occasional sob echoing through the vox. Slowly, her hands reached up, taking grip of that helmet, and pulling it up off her head, blond hair messy from helmet-itis as it fell in front of her eyes. Without the helmet, she felt a little more free to take the flask, drinking slowly from it. Clearly she wasn't the most experienced with the stuff as she winced a bit at the feeling of alcohol in her throat. Still, if any time needed a drink or two...

At least the helmet was finally off. That was progress. Even if she couldn't 6et accept the safety of the blast doors or the Siths' mortality, she was loosening up just a bit. Nancy rose from her bunk and made her way over beside Vera, careful not to make any sudden moves and spook her more than she already was. Scooting back on the bed behind the shaken trooper, she lay down beside her and cradled her body against her own. After all, everything felt better when you were the little spoon. Chimes sounded from her comm bead on her jacket, but she ignored them for now. Probably just some crap about briefings and regulations and blah blah blah. Nothing important enough to make her stop spooning.

Vera didn't seem to react at all to Nancy's approach, letting her do as she pleased. As the commander got those little message chimes, so too would a notification pop up in her helmet's HUD, but it'd been discarded already so she didn't see it. What did get a reaction was the feeling of the warm body behind her, wrapping around gently. Despite that care, Vera still sharply cringed at the contact, clenching up nervously. Like it or not, Nancy had been part of the problem. While she hadn't been fright-inspiring, she had started the encounter by taking the trooper off-guard and starting the sexual part of it all. But she seemed to relax a little over time, muscles losing their tension as she realized it was just a hug. From behind. Okay, so it was still kinda sexual, but not enough to freak her out.

Although, Nancy was more or less trying to be a good person, there was no way you could spoon someone and not get turned on a little. Especially if that someone was a cute, disheveled blonde in a tight suit of armor. The armor thing really did it for Nancy, and feeling the hardened plated under her hands in the shape of Vera's feminine curves was annoyingly erotic at a time like this.

"Hey, sorry I tried to, you know, rape you and stuff," she said finally, after having cuddled in silence for a long time. "I know I didn't get very far, but it was still a dick move. And, um, I know this is gonna be pretty unwelcome at a time like this, but...I really want to help you relax, so..." She traced her hand down to the slight bulge in the front of Vera's crotch plate, letting the moment draw out until it was crystal clear what she intended. "You don't have to do anything, just lay back and let me relieve you. And later, maybe I can pull a couple strings and get you out of palace guard duty so you won't have those glow stick jockeys anywhere near you."

Talija waited for a while. Knocking back drink after drink. When it finally became clear that Nancy and Vera weren't coming. She got up to leave. As she was about to leave she noticed Mike out of the corner of her eye. She walked up to him.

"Is there a reason why you're following me? " Talija complained. "You didn't even have the decency to fuck me earlier. And you scared off those lovely sluts. " Talija was a little inebriated. So she wasn't thinking clearly. She grabbed Mike by the arm. "Listen. Here's whats going to happen. You're going to take me to your place and fuck me properly. Thats it. No more details. Now let's get moving. You owe me a good fucking "

Mike did not even notice Talija untill she spoke to him which made him look up from his drink. "Actually I was not following you, I came here because its a nice peaceful spot where I can watch life go by" He told her calmly before she grab his arm and went on about him owning her a fuck. He chuckled lightly and pulled his arm out of her grip. "While that sounds nice and all, your drunk and I am not a jerk to take advantage of that. You want me to give you a good fuck, get sober and then come to my place" Mike told her with a dominate and powerful voice before he write down his address and give it to ger.

"That's a... Really weird apology..." Vera shifted some as she felt the hand tracing down her stomach. Most people didn't apologize for the thing that they did... By trying to do the very thing that they did. But, regardless of what had transpired earlier. And regardless of the fucked up situation, the physical stimulation was still there, and it was still able to get a rise out of her. "You know..." She rolled over, face-to-face with the ATAT commander, the hand now near her rear rather than her crotch. "Why didn't you just ask? I'd have probably said yes." She blushed a little, unable to look the commander in the eyes. "I may not have any particular love for you armored division punks, but especially with this thing... It's really hard to say no to a woman." Vera mentioned the punks of the armored divison because of her own preferences. She loved women with an air of authority. That cool-headed, always in control, commanding presence that Imperial Officers carried with them the day that they liberated her village. They'd been her heroes when she was young. It'd been why she had practiced to get that lovely accent they had. Now that she was older, she could say she had something of a fetish for a commanding woman. Just not the ones like Nancy.

"Heheh, you're into those posh star destroyer officers." Nancy had to giggle at that. Yes, those brats were the face of the Imperial Officer Corps, always in control and always calm and collected. Of course, it was easy to be calm and in control when you rode into a battle on a star destroyer and you were more or less invincible. Ground war, that took a different sort of commander, someone who didn't fall apart when the battle plan hit a snag. "You're right though, us armored types are a bunch of punks. Well, the successful, staying-alive ones anyway. It's a whole different sort of war than what the flyboys get to play with. Anyway, look...I didn't ask because...uh...listen, I'm a mess, okay? Like nine gallons of crazy in a four gallon jug. I didn't ask because...basically, because I'm a jerk. You probably figured that out by now. Now, let's get you a nice blowjob and then we can move forward from there, okay?"

Nancy smiled and slid down in the bed until her face was right near Vera's crotch plate. She undid the snaps and peeled the flexible bottom layer off until a pale, half-erect member flopped out. A few quick licks and a deep breath later, and Nancy had the head in her mouth, running her tongue in circles around the sensitive glans.

Talija was ticked. She'd been denied a good fuck twice now today. And she hated being denied. She needed a good fuck. So she managed to find a couple if Twi'lek dancer girls to take home. She spent the rest of the night and into the morning playing with them. By the time she fell asleep. Her whole body had pussy juice all over it.

When she awoke, she managed to remember that prick Mike. So she took a shower and got dressed. Then made her way across town and went to the place in question. Knocking on the door, she shouted.

"You owe me a fuck still. But you're also going to take me to breakfast. "

Mike open the door for her as he said "Alright, normally I'll cook a good fried breakfast but that fine". Mike came out a very casual clothes he still had his robe on and his hair was a little wet as he had just showered. Mike came out and locked his door before he inspected her. He could see she was no longer drunk so he asked "So where do you want to go to get breakfast"

"I don't care." Talija practically shouted at him. "Just take me to some greasy spoon and buy me breakfast. Then take me back to your place and fuck me."

She was a little hungover still. More than that, Talija wondered what was up with that crazy ATAT commander and the trooper. She really wanted a threesome with them at some point. After she fucked the crap out of that Mike guy. She'd go look for them. If for no other reason than to apologize to the trooper and over her a good blow job as repentance.

Hearing Nancy call her out on her preference, Vera found herself blushing and looking away some, though it was hard to do when gravity naturally pulled her head down to look face-to-face. Still, she was getting something of an apology, or at least an admission that Nancy was pretty much nuts. She was just about to say something along the lines of 'you're not that bad,' when Nancy said something that robbed the poor trooper of thought. Just enough to keep her from moving while the commander slipped down to start undoing her codpiece.

She was going to protest, to say that she really didn't need to have sex as an apology. Especially not for an apology for molestation. But a quick lick shut her up before she could even begin, Vera's toes curling within the plastiplate graves while Nancy warmed her up. And her blaster was quick to react too, becoming fully cocked and loaded in seconds, just as Nancy was wrapping her soft lips around the head. Vera let out a soft whimper, rolling onto her back and gently laying a hand on Nancy's cheek, guiding her along with the movement so the ATAT jockey would be above her.

Mike chuckled and took her to a nice place where he knew the food was at least clean, it had a large selection of breakfast items that would get anyone wanting them more, he ordered his regular and looked at Talija to get a good look at his fellow sith warrior before he smirked and said "You know, after this breakfast I'm going to make sure you get a nice fuck" Mike was trying not to be a jerk but considering the girl first impression of him, it would be no surprise to him.

Talija didn't say anything for a while. She just ordered and ate. She was typically very volitle when she was hungry. So she figured she'd better wait. She was at least glad Mike was buying. She ate a bunch before pushing her plate aside. Sighing in content, she looked at him.

"Do you ever act less cocky?" She asked. "I'm sure you probably are going to do your best. But cool it would you? You can't possibly be the prefect male specimen like how you act. Can't you at least just say you want to fuck me? "

She huffed and looked away, before looking back.

"I know I have this reputation as being a black widow lover." She continued. "But that's not me. If someone gives me a good fuck and doesn't act cocky or belittle me, I generally want to fuck them again. "

Mike sighed and leaned back "I do try to not act cocky but it just comes out half the time and I hate being that guy" Mike said to her before he looked her deeply in the eyes and said "I do want to fuck you Talija, I want to be good to you". He then paid there bill after they had finished and offered her his hand. "Shall we go to my place now?" He asked her with a friendly smile.

Character PIC : https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9RcgG4-Ve3iGz3kQkK3Gl0LQOksftm2oqgV-HNN_KVs1gbZoN

Damian Keel walked into the Cantina slowly and took a seat. Damian was an infamous mercenary whose whole life was running dirty errands for the Empire, and receiving good amount of cash in return. As usual and after a stressing day Damian walked into the cantina as he was looking forward to spending his money on drinks and whores as usual.

"Give me something of your strong cocktails, it has been a hard day!!!" He said to the bartender.

Nancy was surprised when Vera guided her up on top of her. She'd only planned on a nice relaxing blowjob to clear the poor trooper's head, but now Vera's cock was being ground between her own stomach and Nancy's clothed crotch. She kept it up for a little bit, letting her weight and the soft fabric tease drops of pre-cum out of the girl beneath her, then leaned down and squeezed Vera's tits through her breast plate. Finally she pulled a knife from her back pocket and cut a hole in the crotch of her pants so that the trooper could slip through. No need to worry about uniform regs, not with her rank and reputation. She wore no panties beneath her pants, and the humid heat of her pussy added to the sensation as the lips slid up and down Vera's shaft, still only rubbing and not letting the trooper penetrate her yet. "Hey trooper," she said, handing Vera a condom still in its wrapper. "If you wanna wrap it up with me, I won't fight you on it."

Talija sighed. She still wasn't sure how she felt about mike. But he at least seemed to be making an effort. She figured he would get a chance. But that was all. If he blew it, she'd kick his balls and be done with him once and for all.

"Alright. Take me there. " she replied.

Mike nodded and took her hand as he took her back to his place. After unlocking the door, letting her in and then relocking it, Mike turned back to her and asked "would you like a drink or something before we start?" Mike asked her kindly.

Talija walked into his place. Looking around. A person's living area usually told what kind of individual they were. So she couldn't help but look to see what kind of person Mike really was. He was growing on her. His charm was finally coming though now that he wasn't acting like the arrogant prick he had been when they'd first met. Hopefully he could stay humble and charming.

"Yes please. " She replied as she took a seat on his couch. "Some Alderaian Ale would be wonderful if you have any."

Her mind still thought of Nancy and Vera. But Talija had come to the conclusion that those two were different people. Maybe they would agree to come along for a mission. But their distrust of people like Talija ran to deep. Despite what she tried to say to convince them.

For now, she planned to give Mike a chance to impress her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom