Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F or M: Incest role-play, rough sex, humiliation, exhibitionism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contingency

Super-Earth
I only roleplay in first-person. If you don't like first-person RPing, I'm not the guy you're looking for.

I have a craving to create scenes with a submissive RP partner based around:

-Incest (this is preferred, but not required. Fully open to non-incest scenes.)

-Domination (I'm most comfortable playing dom to a submissive pet)

-Degradation/humiliation (Objectifying the sub as a dumb fucktoy once roles have been established. My characters are bullies - I can be a little flexible on that, but for the most part, you should only come to me if you want to be utterly used, pushed around, and degraded.)

-Exhibitionism (Sneaky sex in public, or even outright letting people watch, is super hot to me)

-Netorare/cuckolding (A favorite theme of mine is a submissive relative being unable to resist their young son/brother/nephew/etc. and letting him have his way with them, even though they're already in a relationship)

-Mindbreak (A submissive partner slowly letting himself/herself become an unthinking, fuck-drunk cumdump)

And on a more general note, I like a sub whose knees go weak for big, fat, strong cocks. Size queens of both genders will always get my preference.

If any of that appeals to you and you like playing the sub to a dom, and you don't mind working with someone who can get a little wordy, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom