Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking M with Satisfactory Syntax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiroptera

Moon
Forewarnings:

I have a strong distaste for sloppy grammar and writing. If you are not willing to put in what little effort is required for capitalization, punctuation, and so on, I'm afraid that perusing this request thread may not be the best use of your time.

I am a heterosexual female; I wish to roleplay only as female characters and only with male characters, and as such I would strongly prefer that you'd be male as well.

~

Here is my relatively generalized F-List. Anything not mentioned is either lumped under already-addressed kinks, or is something I do not yet have much of an opinion on, so please do feel free to send me a private message even if your current cravings do not appear to overlap with my own.

Over time I plan on creating an even more succinct and far more organized list of my kinks and preferences directly on this request thread, but in the meantime if think we'll all make do without.

As for plot ideas and specific cravings, I hope that this extraordinarily rudimentary and far from comprehensive list of such may spark someone's interest.

Skyrim - At some point I would like to arrange for a long-term and complex roleplay set in Skyrim using original characters with unique interactions with the primary conflicts in the game.

Arranged Marriage - rather self-explanatory

Sole surviving female of the human race - Rather than having an explicitly apocalyptic setting, I was thinking of having such set in an alternate present, with concerns more so being about international politics than pure survival in addition to the inherent element of ensuring the existence of a future generation and an awful lot of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom