Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Live The Queen - A one x one search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
I'm really into a royalty roleplay ... below are some options:

Maybe you're a king/queen...

A Proud King
A king whom knows his city is going under; however, does not entertain the idea of sacrificing. He isn't one to fold under pressure but he is once to do anything and everything to provide for his people. He needs a queen for that - they might fall in love, or they might hate one another forever.

A Humble Rebel
A rebel knows of the queen's need of alliance. He acts as if he were part of old money and plays the part perfectly in the queen's ball - in hopes of winning her heart. When the two actually hit it off with surprise, the two plans collide and the battle between helping the rebels or helping the royals become a dilemma both need to re-evaluate.

The Affair
Every queen ends up lonely. Most pick on servants or maids. Some of which, have limited authority or privileges to actually make their mark on the hierarchy. The queen hopes nothing more of this affair than just the hot release of the excitement; however, when a child is conceived, things might get a little sticky.

PM me for more details, if you have your own details, or if you like any of my idea - and have more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom