Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still With You (1x1 with randomname and Gilen Brooks)

Reid Jamison could not have been happier than he was at this very moment in his life. It was a new chapter in his life, a new beginning. Some woudl call him crazy... well, most would call him crazy. He didn't mind though, because he was in love with a girl from Germany, Gillian. They met freshman year in college and clicked instantly. One thing led to another and they fell deeply in love. It looked like they weren't going to get a happily ever after though because Gillian was moving back to Germany after college in the States even though she longed to stay with him. He surprised her by proposing to her and just dropping all of his life that he established in his home country to be with her.

Reid was twenty-two years old and was six feet and four inches tall. he was very muscular from playing (American) football in college and working out often. He got his degree in business but most importantly, he loved Gillian. He showed that by deciding to forego all these wonderful opportunites he had made for himself so he could still be with her. Now, they were moving into a small house that they bought in her hometown. It wasn't that high costing and it was something nice to live in until they could afford bigger and better things. He was moving all the heavy boxes for his fiance so she didn't have to strain herself. Their wedding was in less than a month and he was absolutely excited. Nightfall came quickly and he just moved the last box inside the rather naked house before just plopping down on the couch to rest.

Finding love abroad was something that the German had never expected to happen the first day she moved to America, seeing as she was more focused on her studies rather than finding love in the first place, but fate seemed to have other plans for her as she met the love of her life. Sure, she might have been quite the awkward turtle at first what with it being her first relationship, but he was patient with her which she was more than thankful for. Having just moved to their new home in Berlin, the two were currently unloading the boxes, well more of him while she helped with the smaller ones seeing as he insisted that he carried the heavier ones until they finished at nightfall. Julchen, as she preferred to be called by her second name, plopped down on the couch next to her fiance after pulling out some of the other smaller decorations from one of the boxes to at least liven up their home a bit.

"That was tiring, wasn't it? But at least we managed to unload all the boxes" She stated as she leaned onto her muscular fiance's shoulder, snuggling to his side as she sighed in content, quite tired from all the work, but otherwise satisfied and happy with what they've accomplished. "I almost forgot, when do you want to meet my family? My old house isn't that far from here and I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you" Julchen was practically beaming with excitement at the prospect of introducing her fiance to them, her blue eyes shining with unrestrained happiness.

"Yes, it really was tiring, but at least we don't have to worry about moving boxes anymore after tonight." He commented with a soft chuckle. He felt her lean onto his shoulder and it brought a smile to Reid's face. The prospect of meeting her family didn't make him nervous. He was rather relaxed because Julchen obviously told them about him back home and Reid even learned some German to ask her father for her daughter's hand in marriage. It was true that her father never met him in person before, but the way that she talked to them must have done something because they seemed to love him already. Now, they were going to be family and Reid's own family was going to fly over in a few days for the wedding. He hadn't been so excited for anything his his life.

"Well, perhaps we can go tomorrow. I am way too tired to go tonight and it's late but I really want to meet your family. Perhaps in the morning we can go eat breakfast and whatever place is the best around here, then we'll drop into your parent's place?" He suggested, one arm now wrapping around her shoulder. Something about her accent just drove him crazy. Of course, everyone ahs different accents but Julchen's just made his heart melt whenever he heard it. He kept having to remind himself that this beautiful woman beside of him was his wife-to-be. It was crazy how his life changed during college, but the change was very much for the best. "What do you say we just call it a night and go to sleep?" He suggested finally, one hand now stroking through her very light hair that he loved to play with, hours on end sometimes.

"All we have to do for tomorrow is just unpack and buy groceries as well which I'm thankful for. My arms are a bit sore from carrying all those boxes" Slowly wrapping her arms around his own muscular one, she scooted closer to him and continued to snuggle into him from the side. The German may seem rather brash and tomboyish at first, but she's actually quite the sweetie and girly person, but only those closest to her, such as Reid, ever got to see this side of her and she was more than happy to let things stay that way, being too embarrassed to ever admit or show it to anyone else.

"That sounds like a great plan to me. I'm too tired as well to go and see them and besides, I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting for me and their future son-in-law a bit longer. I'll introduce you to my brothers too and seeing as you three are quite similar in build and like to exercise too then you'll most likely get along" Letting go of his arm so he could wrap it around her shoulders, she merely went and leaned closer to him, "Ja, I think we both could go with a good night's sleep" After saying that, she let out an involuntary yawn as he played with her hair, finding that his actions soothed her, so much so that she was starting to get sleepy already. Heck, it doesn't help that his body was quite fit and made for a great and comfortable pillow for the already sleepy German woman who seemed to be ready to doze off any moment now.

It made Reid smile to hear Julchen say that he would be her parent's future son-in-law. He could never get tired of hearing her speak of him as being her husband or any relation such as that. "You're right, I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed." He said in a soft, gentle tone. Reaching down and sliding one arm under her neck and the other arm under the back of her knees, he picked her up and stood to his feet, carrying her in his arms like a small child. He simply smiled at her and carried her up the stairs towards their bedroom that wasn't completely unpacked yet at all. In fact, it just had a dresser and the bed along with many boxes they would have to unpack tomorrow.

When they reached the bed, he gently sat her down and smiled. His hands pulled his shirt off then pulled his pants off before he crawled into bed with Julchen. He always slept just in his boxers. Once Julchen was done changing if she had to, he reached his arms around her body and pulled her tight to his body. This was perfect, he knew that he made the right choice. There was no way that he was just going to let their love die. He was so happy that he decided to move to Germany with her and get married. It was the best choice he ever made. "Goodnight... I love you." He whispered and pressed a kiss to her temple snuggling up as close as possible before falling asleep.

A squeak of surprise escaped her lips when she suddenly found herself being carried bridal style, a deep red blush appearing on her pale cheeks, but soon enough she started giggling as well as her fiance carried her up to their bedroom. Normally, she would protest if any other person were to do this to her, but since Reid was her husband she found that it was completely alright to let herself enjoy it and actually let herself feel pampered for once.

Once he let her go, she immediately changed into her nightwear which only consisted of some shorts and an overly large shirt before crawling into bed and waiting for Reid. Julchen happily let him pull her closer to his own larger and more muscular body, not shy at all when she started to snuggle closer to him and inhaling his comforting scent as sleep started to lull her into its own embrace, but not before bidding her future husband a goodnight as well, "Guten nacht, liebling....Ich liebe dich auch...." She mumbled sleepily before finally letting sleep take over and ease her into its comforting embrace.

He smiled when she spoke in German to him and soon he relaxed fully with his arms around Julchen. Nothing could ever make him feel so loved or happy as he felt when he was with her. He never wanted this to end. They met in college and clicked immediately. He found it crazy that his soul mate could be born half a world away from him but they still met. It made him smile when he thought about it and he knew that this was where he needed to be- holding his love.

The next morning rolled around and it was about eight o'clock when Reid woke up. He was usully a later sleeper, but for some reason, he got up earlier. With a smile, he looked at his fiance and slowly unwrapped himself from her body. He knew they had a lot of work to do to get unpacked so he was ready to start. However, before leaving the room, he reached into one of the boxes where he had kept her favorite kind of flower and set it gently on the nightstand beside of her so she would see it when she woke up. Then he walked downstairs to the living room to start unpacking their things, letting her sleep in as late as she wanted.

Maybe it was a mere whim of fate that was brought to the States thanks to an exchange program along with finding her true love there as well, but either way she was completely happy with how things were, to be lying in bed beside him and to become his wife in just a month. Who knew? She certainly didn't especially with how her brash and rather tomboyish personality tended to ward off any potential lover.

Julchen, being the hard worker she is even though she didn't look like it, normally woke up early so she was usually the one awake by this time and if they had food she'd already be cooking breakfast, but the flight must have taken a bigger toll on her than she'd first thought because she was knocked out for some time until finally waking up around an hour or so after her fiance. The German sat up on the bed and yawned as she looked around for Reid only to find him gone, thinking that he probably started unpacking already and just as she was about to get out of bed, she noticed her favorite flower sitting on the nightstand, a small making its way to her face as she thought of Reid and how thoughtful he was. With that, she made her way out of bed and downstairs to go check on her fiance.

One hour later, Reid had already finished unpacking the entire living room and bathroom downstairs. Now, he was working on the kitchen, helping move all her pots and pans and plates into specific designated areas in the cabinets. he figured she could figure it out since they were all together and he tried to remember how she organized things back at her dorm in college. When he was just finishing the kitchen, he took the empty boxes outside and tossed them onto the back of his truck to haul off later. Upon returning inside, he smiled when he saw Julchen was awake now.

"Hey there, sweetheart." He cooed and approached her with a smile. He knew that she was usually up way before he was but not today it seemed. She must have been way more tired from the flight and from moving everything. After greeting her, he wrapped his strong arms around and just hugged her to his chest. "Did you sleep well, my darling?" He asked, moving his hands to rake through her hair, his lips pressing against her neck and her cheek as he just enjoyed her embrace early in the morning.

The German happily hugged him back, snuggling into his chest as she greeted him right back, "Guten morgen, liebling" She said in her own native tongue, the words feeling somewhat foreign on her tongue since it had been some time since she spoke German, "Ja, I did, but it would have been even more better if I had woken up to you beside me" She mumbled as she kept pressing her face into his chest, inhaling his scent and letting it comfort her as she basked in the feeling of his strong and muscular arms around her before his hands started to touch her hair, making her shiver lightly and sigh in delight.

"So where do you want to eat for today? I know a diner not that far from here which serves good and cheap food. We can go there before we visit my family and introduce you to them" How long had it been since she'd last seen her mother and father? Or her older twin brother and their younger brother? It felt too long to her, but now she'd be able to see them again and actually visit them more often now that she and Reid were living here in Germany as well. How lucky was she to find a man so willing to move here in her homeland with her?

Reid smiled softly as she kept pushing into his chest. They both knew that if it were possible, Reid would just cuddle with her and hold her in his arms every single moment of every single day. The American nodded to her suggestion of the diner. "We will eat at that diner, then. We can visit your family after and hopefully they won't send me back." He teased and kissed her on the nose. The conversations that he had with her mother and father always went well and they both seemed rather happy that their daughter found someone to love and for someone to love her back. He felt like he really won them over by giving up everything he had ever had in the states to come to Germany with their daughter. He knew how insane that may sound to some, but he loved her and he would never let anything come between them.

"Okay. How about we go get changed now? Then, we'll just unpack later." After saying this, he walked on ahead of Julchen up the stairs to the closet wtih half of their clothes put away. He grabbed a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He would need to go shopping later, all he had was American clothes and brands. After he was ready, he took her hand in his to lead her down the stairs and to the car. He was still getting used to driving on the opposite side of the road, but he did so with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom