Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowSprinkles

Lil Psycho
Hello, thank you for clicking onto this. I never really used this before, because I don't understand how it works well. Oh well I guess?((Sorry for awkwardness...))

If you're wondering if I want a fully sexual, semi sexual, or a non sexual roleplay... I want all three, so it can be fully, semi, or a non sexual roleplay. I'll happily do romantic, fantasy, realistic, and sexual.

Warning: Each of my characters are like me. Small, shy, amd cute/innocent looking kind of girl. I'm only 4'8... so i'm petite.

Pairings:
BrotherxSister
DaddyxDaughter
NiecexUncle
BrothersbestfriendxLittlesister
SistersboyfriendxLittlesister
Singerxgirl
RichboyxPoorgirl
Bullyxvictim
KillerxGirl
KidnapperxKidnapped
Demonxangel
Demonxhuman
Angelxhuman
Monsterxhuman
Vampirexhuman
Vampirexwerewolf
Werewolfxhuman
((I will take suggestions!))

Kinks((Sexual roleplay)): Bondage, torture, spanking, anal beads, whips, public humiliation and forced sexual pleasure.

Limits: No cutting off any part of my body, or killing me. I will do nothing with what comes out of your body besides cum.

Please just PM if you have any questions, or find a pairing you want. If you do find something you like please include that in the PM so we can discuss what the roleplay should be.

Thanks for reading!

I already suspect the answer to this question but I was wondering what kind of characters do you play as in the bedroom? Dom (characters who take charge), Sub (character who lets the other partner decide on things and just follows them) or switch (basically you can play as either or depending upon situation and partner's preference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom