Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and twisty! (any gender welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slooty

Planetoid
Welcome one and all! This is a thread for all those who like it... dark and twisty.

I do not hold that limits should be a thing, however of course to each their own, but don't go into this expecting any. Make sure to talk to me about it first.

I will play male or female, you are welcome to do the same. If you have an idea similer to any of these that you want to run by me, go ahead Big Grin

CRAVINGS: () means open || means closed. * means how much I wantsiz it.

A girl and her toys... A girl who grew up in a rich family with many toys returns home from collage for the summer, only to find her house overrun by her many toys, including her parents taken hostage. she must fight for her and her family's lives. (this can either be a simple roleplay, or set up like a game where the person running it, you or me, decides what happens for the player. we can incorperate "lives" into this, making the loosing... sexy, with rape/mutilation) A girl is not fully required for this. ()

Evil around the corner. either YC or MY is dared or accedintly a ritual, that summons a demon or demoness of some kind. The other person playing the demon(ess) this demon follows them around wherever they go, having the ability to be invisible to all but the summoner, and can only interact with the summoner. the demon will make the character do things to other people, rape, murder torture. and will make them enjoy it, being able to do things like that to them on there own. but also being able to restore him/her to full health. ()

A great day at the Zoo #1 A security guard working the night shift at the zoo soon finds that the many animals aren't quite what they seem. they can talk, and have human personalities, and all of them want the new human to play with... (Vore and snuff aplicable but not needed) ()

A great day at the Zoo #2 an owner of a lavish zoo that only has the most exotic (and mystical) creatures, not by there fualt, let's all of the creatures out of there cages, they procided to rampage, fucking her whenever given the chance. (Vore and snuff aplicable but not needed) ()

The master is unhappy... A slave who has been "working" for there master for many years finally slips up, seeing his/hers dark side, that they have only wittnessed from afar. (torture, pain play, and BDSM needed, snuff not needed but welcome.) ()

The chance of a lifetime. A girl/guy is given the chance to move to and live on an island where all things are free and abondent, obviously taking it they arive to an island inhabited by a small group of other people, that night he/her discovers that they are shapsfiters, that only change at night. and they need to bread, however, they are very animalistic when shiftes... (vore and snuff not needed but welcome.) ()

Girl toys. a man/women so rich buys himself 18+ girls and women, which he uses as slaves, cooks, furniture, wives, incubators and everything in between. (many ideas go with this, including mutilation to make a girl into a chair that can't move, or cutting off of a girls arms and legs to be used as just a sex toy.) ()

The doctor... A 'doctor' kidnaps and sells human sex toys of any gender, which he/she cuts up, modifes to specs, then sells to the highest bidder. (mutilation/torture/bdsm required, snuff is not) things like replacing teeth with rubber teeth so they cannot bite, gender transformation, amputation and the like. really craving this one. ()

The Demon's Cum. A young girl/guy (you or myself) is undead, cursed by the dark sign... okay if you know the souls games you know where this is going. But anyway point is, one person runs the world, one the character. When you get cum (taking the place of souls) you use it to by things (giving it would be fucking a merchant or the person you level up with) And loosing it, would be dieing then being milked by the baddies around you. A bunch can be done/changed with this, but anyway, really craving. ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom