Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could you be my Marquis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there...I'm Justine! I'm a waitress and part-time model seeking a little safely dangerous fun. I'm looking for an older partner (40+) for a literate, long term roleplay. Here's my character: https://www.f-list.net/c/justine%20de%20sade In short she's a beautiful, blond and spoiled little princess who likes slutty clothes and spending daddy's money. She works part-time as a model and at one of his companies. Usually has 3 boyfriends on the go at one time. Imagine a younger and much hotter Paris Hilton!

I'm so used to getting my way - that I want someone to take it from me by force. It's gets so boring when you're so hot that the boys do nothing be beg and kneel down to kiss my Louboutins. I fantasize about a dirty old man who knows exactly what to do with a girl like me! The scary thing isn't the being raped - it's that I might like it!

My ground rules-
-Gotta be 40+!
-I like a nice long buildup and lots of exictement - a few hundred words per post at least!
-1st person always - I like to think of this happening to me
-it's great if you have some experience and can show me previous RPs

1. It's the end of the semester and grades are due - but I've spend so much time partying that I'm doom to fail. Daddy will cut off my allowance if I do, so I'm really desperate. I've been cockteasing the professor all year - perhaps it's time to impress him with my oral technique...

2. My boyfriend likes to pretend to be a badass, but he's gotten really in debt to a true nasty drugdealer. The dealer comes around to collect but when he sees me, he decides it won't be money that he takes...

3. I'm running up debts and can't risk asking for help. I've decided to start working at the local strip club to make some cash. One night some customers decide to get a little hands-on...

4. I'm out hiking on a rugged lonely trail. Some nasty local rednecks see me and decided I'm more fun to hunt than a rabbit...

5. I'm an ambitious model who signs up for a pretty risque shoot. I don't mind the outfits, and I'm sort of okay with wearing the handcrafts, but then the photographer starts getting undressed...

6. I'm your sexy neighbor, out in the yard in my leopard print bikini, my perfect little body all shiny in the sun. You know I'm home alone, and with my earphones on I wouldn't hear anyone coming

Open to any other good ideas too. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom