Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gathering at the Meadow (A General Be Yourself RP)

I just thought that perhaps why people don't visit your new RP idea or thread is because most often they dislike the topic or have no idea on what it is. They wouldn't be perhaps part of a certain fandom. For example, if I set up an RP thread about Power Rangers, only fans of the show would join, and maybe they're not many in here.

So! Without further words, I have here a General RP where you can be yourself or set up a character you want. You can be a wizard, fairy princess, nymph, an ordinary human, or even a god! God in the sense like the Greco-Roman gods- no god modding. Meaning, no controlling other people's characters. Same rules like other RPs. No need to set up your character profile. Just post your general profile at the first post and dive in!

The common setting is in the fields but you can go out in the outer area but this fields is where people gather around, tell stories or even duel with each other. The fields is a sunny green meadow where there are plenty of wild flowers.

Name: Asphodel Terrarium
Position: Sorcerer
Characteristics: watchful, caring
Wielder of the staff
Possesor of a doll which can be summon to protect the field; he seldom use him though

Name: Lightstream
Doll.Isamu.240.1099679.jpg

Doll
He is a handsome doll owned by Asphodel. He can be called awake when something is in trouble. He can change size to a regular human when activated. He has an electric spear for a weapon. His weapon can shoot lightning.
Inspired by: Doll Isamu from Super Doll Licca-chan

Back
Top Bottom