Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strictly Business (Celebstars & Randomname98766789)

She knew he was close, she could tell the way he arched his back, fidgeted in his seat, getting a little restless as the orgasm was building to it's climax. Then she felt a shot of cum fill her mouth, more than she had ever expected. Last night, to judge the amount he came in to her ass was hard, but today, her mouth was over filling, cheeks bulging yet she knew if she opened her mouth she would get his sperm everywhere.

Then the footsteps were quicker this time, coming down the stairs, louder and heavier, more intent. There was one way Michelle knew if they would come in tot he living room, a floorboard. Every time someone walked towards where they were it would almost cry out in pain for being stepped on.

Trying to swallow as much as she could, she tilted her head back, looking at him and opened her mouth. A sea of white sticky seed was sitting on top of her tongue and underneath whilst her teeth and upper gums were coated in a thin layer as it splashed. Taking a huge gulp she heard the creaking of that floorboard and quickly sat on to the sofa next to him.

"Hey Mum" Michelle smiled, then feeling a drop of cum slithered down the corner of her lips on to her chin. Wiping it away with a finger she sucked on it, and brushed her teeth with it cleaning her mouth up the best she could, although the corners of her lips were covered in it, not that the Mother noticed.

"Come! Dinner is ready!" She smiled, turning her back and leaving the pair.

Hearing the footsteps, get closer and closer, Michael had finally put his cock away before her mother even knew. He was going to be breathing heavily but was able to calm himself long enough until her mother left. When she said the word 'come', he swore she was going to say 'cum' but as she spoke further, he realized that they were safe. He let out a loud exhale and looked to Michelle with a chuckle.

"That was really, really close." He grinned and looked over at her before placing a kiss onto her neck. However, the fact they were close to getting caught just made everything seem that much more arousing and he loved it. "We should do something like that again another time. Maybe when you meet my parents, I'll eat you out in the living room." he offered with a smirk. "i'll go wash up and then I'll join your and your parents in the dining room."

After this, he exited the room to go upstairs and wash his hands and clean up a bit before rejoining everyone in the dining room, taking his seat at the table. he served himself and spoke quietly and corteously to her parents. It would seem impossible to think that such a nice man was so kinky.

Once the food was ready, he started to eat along with everyone else and he soon found out that her parents were amazing cooks. All the food was delicious, especially the steak and he happily dug in, casting occasional glances over to Michelle, just loving to look at her beauty and behold her sight.

The four of them were sat down together, her parents at each end, with Michelle between them on one side and her boyfriend opposite her. "It is good as always mum" said the British girl, cutting her steak and chewing more meat, the second kind she had in her mouth that afternoon.

"So your going to America?" Was the topic of conversation at the dinner table. "Yeah, Michael has set up an audition there for me, maybe I can make the break over there. Not many British people do, well from the type of TV I'm from" she spoke, eating more of her dinner. "But we have a good feeling about it, they specifically want someone from here for the part."

"Well I am sure you will do great sweetheart" Michelle's father added, he was very proud of his daughter, as was his wife. They would never of guessed they would have a celebrity for a daughter.

"How long have you been in the business Michael?" Asked Terry, looking to his daughter's boyfriend.

The food truly was amazing and Michael was sure to compliment on the food as well. Happily, he listened and ate his meal, being very polite. When her father spoke to him, he gave him a smile before talking.

"Well, I have been in this business ever since high school, really. After I graduated high school, I got a bachelor's degree in Marketing and Public Relations along with another bachelor's in Media. After I graduated college, I got a job with a modeling agency where I managed a few of the girls and in a few years, I was the head manager before I was offered a job from the acting company I work out now."

Really, Michael had all the credentials. On his diplomas in his office, one could see that he graduated with the highest honors possible and was easy one of the smartest people around. So far, he had done a fantastic job for Michelle and the offers were still piling in because of how well he marketed and showed her off, helping her fame even more.

"I'm really happy I chose this path. I met Michelle and now my life is so much better. She means the world to me and I'm honored to be her manager and her boyfriend. I know how special that is and I know that she's a really special girl. I won't ever take that for granted." He said with a nod, glancing at Michelle for a moment to just take in her beauty again before returning to his food.

The day went rather well, but sadly, after dinner and time spent in the living room with her parents, Michelle had to leave to catch their flight in the evening. "I will call you once I am in America" the star said, waving to them from the car that her and Michael were in. The drive was a long one, Michelle had caught some sleep during the journey, it was needed to as they reached the airport.

Checking in, giving her passport, it was scanned by the person behind the counter and her luggage was taken. Now was just waiting game. "I hate airports, your rich, can't you buy your own jet?" She teased, sitting down with the rest of the passengers. Her head was on his shoulder while they waited for their flight.

"Sorry to bother you, I am just a huge fan, I remember you on TV, I did always wonder what happened to you, I know you did that one of series. Sorry, can I have a picture?" Michelle looked up to him, a smile on her face. "Of course" Standing next to him, she put her hand around him, on his shoulder, the selfie was taken pretty quickly and it was over. "Nice meeting you" Michelle waved him goodbye.

During the trip to the airport, Michael had his girlfriend's hand in his as they drove along the road. Once there, he woke her up gently and went inside with her. Once on the airplane, Michael smiled to himself when he saw her greeting one of her fans and taking a picture. She was always so good to her fans and he admired her for such a thing. Once she was back down and the man had left, he retook her hand in his and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

"Do I get a picture too?" He asked with a teasing wink. "Since I'm your boyfriend it should be a special one." He added with a chuckle, giving her a tight squeeze to his body and holding her even closer as they started to fly. He was solely focused on her now and placing kisses along her neck. "I want you to know that you make me really, really happy Michelle. I am glad to share this experience with you and I hope we have many, many more of these. I got you something, by the way." He paused and reached in his pocket to grab a small box.

Reaching inside, he pulled out a little charm necklace. It was a cute little thing, a simple and loving gesture. "I hope you like it." He whispered in a rather nervous tone. Despite how dominating and rough he can be in the bedroom, he was still softer on the outside and wanted to do everything to please and make Michelle happy. He didn't want her to be disapointed.

Seeing a box appear, she looked at it, her heart dropping, her stomach turning. 'Oh no, he is going to propose to me' she thought to herself, her hand going to her cheek, bracing herself, Michelle wasn't sure how to break it to him that marriage was to soon in their relationship. Then he opened it, a necklace was there, the relief she felt was so great it was almost a high. "Awww, I love it!" She said, looking at the gold charm necklace.

Leaning in, she placed her palm against his cheek and kissed him as they flew through the air during the night, chasing the sun which was on the other side of the planet.

"Put it on me please" she asked politely, lowering her head, lifting up the soft black hair so he had easy access to the back of her neck. When it was on, she looked at it, the chain was a little long, but that was nice she thought, it hung just above her breasts. Looking at him she held his hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I trust you, you scared me that night when you tied me, I wasn't ready, I don't think I am still yet, but I am willing to try new things with you, be open."

A great wave of relief rushed over Michael's body when Michelle said that she loved the necklace. Truly, the agent spent a great deal of time looking through the selections and trying to figure out what she might like to wear. If that wasn't enough stress in itself, he was terrified that she wouldn't want to wear anything like that though he just hoped since it was something to remind her of him, that he would like it. Indeed she did and happily, he latched the necklace onto her neck and then brushed her hair back over her shoulders once it was in place.

Now, he laced their fingers together and turned his head to press a soft kiss to her forehead. Really, he had high expectations and hopes as to what would happen in their relationship but even though it was in the future, he couldn't help but just enjoy the thought in the current moment.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. I got carried away. I shouldn't have done so much with you since you've never been tied before and I'm sorry. I really care about you and I feel like shit that I made you scared. I'm glad that you are willing to try new things though. I promise to be more careful and i promise to be more gentle until you feel you want to take it to the next level." With a soft smile, he ended his speaking and pressed a kiss to her cheek one more time. Michael truly was making a conscious effort to attempt and not move to fast with her as far as their sex goes because he didn't want to lose her.

"Want to get some sleep now, Michelle?" He questioned softly as the lights grew dimmer and the sunlight was now finally disappearing out the window.

Back
Top Bottom