Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strictly Business (Celebstars & Randomname98766789)

"Wait right here." Michael answered when Michelle asked if there was any lube. It was ironic though, because, where would she go? She was handcuffed and unable to do anything for herself. Pushing himself off the mattress and letting his feet hit the floor, Michael turned and headed for one of the many bags that were awaiting their arrival.

He was very prepared and in fact, had a silicone based lubricant. He turned to her, held the container in the air. "Looks like we're in luck." He said as he made his way back to the bed. First, he started to lube up his tip and then all the way down his monstrous shaft. After he was all oily, he worked to have her ass lubed in just the same manner.

Finally, things would be more safer for her and more enjoyable. Michael was ecstatic that she wanted him to take her ass. He loved her ass, he loved to touch it and now he would love to fuck it.

He took his position back behind her again and smiled, going right for that exposed skin on her neck to kiss her. "Okay, get ready, my sexy celebrity." He teased into her ear, hands moving under her body to find her breasts and play with them, rolling her nipples around the pads in his fingers.

After giving Michelle a moment to brace herself, he slid his cock inside of her ass, not as deeply as the first time, but still there were a few inches inside of her. He figured slow and steady would win the race, so he slowly rolled his hips against her firm ass. Hands still molested her breasts and he did plan to shove himself fully inside of her, but only letting her have a few inches at a time.

When he rejoined the bed after leaving to get the lube, Michelle felt him kiss her neck, the exposed flesh looking as sexy as her ass and pussy on show for him. She moaned when he played with her breasts, giving attention to all of her body, not just focusing on the gaping hole which he had made.

"It's cold" she squirmed, laughing, getting used to the oily substance dripping in to her asshole, running down and soothing the soreness. "It feels a little better" Her voice came through, her accent very British mixed in with her northern roots. When he pressed his cock against her and inserted himself him once more, the gasp left her mouth open. It didn't hurt as much, but he was still stretching her out.

The sensation of having something up her ass made her feel weird, but it in a good way. Her breasts were still molested underneath against the bed sheets as he fucked her, causing her to tense up a little bit.

Feeling her tense up slightly, Michael reached down and gave her ass a little pop with his hand. "Okay... let's give you a little bit more, hm?" He whispered with a quiet moan, slowly sliding a few more inches of his thick member inside of her. It felt nice to penetrate her deeply and he cold feel her anal walls just ripping and expanding because they had no choice. He was huge.

Hopefully, she would get used to the feeling soon. Fingers played with her nipples, rolling them around in between and thrusting his hips against her ass. The feeling was sensational, taking his lovely girlfriend by her ass. That sexy accent she has driving him crazy and he could already feel his member throbbing inside of her little rosebud.

He pulsed all the way from his tip to his shaft before moving his hands to just grope her bum, squeezing and pulling it any way that he felt necessary. He hoped she was enjoying this as much as he was. "How does it feel now, babe?" He moaned out, arching his back slightly as he slowly and steadily rolled his hips against hers.

Her pink glossy lips, which were smudged due to his kissing earlier took the shape of an 'O' as she "ooooo" her way through the inches of his meat going deeper in to the depths of her hole. The playing of her nipples and breasts helped her through it, even the squeezing and spreading of her ass cheeks, giving her something else to feel and think about.

The further he got in to her, the more she had to open up, her walls backing away and having to accept that something was coming from the other way.

"It feels good" she moaned, yelping as he entered another new part of her asshole, causing it to stretch. "Push all the way in, I can't bare doing it gentle like this, it's hurting more" she said, rather wanting to take the rest of the hit in one big go.

After Michelle asked him to give his entire cock to her in one go, a smirk graced his lips. "Whatever you want, baby." He cooed into her ear, kissing her neck again as he rested his hands on the mattress on either side of her body before steadying his hips and then ramming his massive member inside of her.

Finally, his full length was into her ass hole and he moaned out loudly, gripping the sheets as the man started to thrust impossibly faster with maniacal force, shoving his dick far inside of MIchelle. Essentially, he was impaling her with his very length and he didn't slow down at all.

Hips worked and ground and thrust faster and faster, feeling her walls having to expand just to be able to accept him. He wondered if she should be expanding that much but he knew his cock was massive and that made him grin.

"Come on baby, let me hear you moan. Let me hear how much you love me fucking your little ass." he whispered sensually into her ear, hands now moving to hold her cuffed hands as he thrust, archign his hips towards her ass after each thrust, pushing even further inside.

"Ugh! Agh!" She moaned, her voice, so feminine and light, yelping in a gushing sharp pain as he worked in his entire cock in one go. The actress felt uncomfortable, like her insides were very full, but yet it brought with it some type of pleasure, a nice feeling, although not as nice if he was fucking her pussy.

Her moans were frequent and they weren't going to stop, not with him now thrusting in to her like a wild animal. Was he over stepping again? Maybe so, but she could a least endure it, even if it did hurt some.

There was a rhythm to it now, her ass was being fucked by his big cock at a faster pace to, she could feel his balls slapping against her, he was in deep, very deep even to the point where she felt a disturbance in her stomach but she didn't want to think about that to much.

The only thing she could say was "Your dick is to big" which sounded like an annoyance rather than something to be proud of. Her breasts jiggled as he used her as a pleasure source, her arms were beginning to get cramp to. The only thing she could do back was squeeze his hand and hurt him with her nails.

Grinning, MIchael kept working her ass hard and fast. She was the one to ask for his entire cock so that's what she got. However, he slowed down a bit hoping it wouldn't hurt her as much. It was sexy to see her hands struggling around in the chains and he could just imagine her bound even tighter with rope and other things.

A few more moments past by and his cock was starting to flex and throb now inside of her ass. His hands reached down and gripped her ass as the sound of his juices sloshing into her little bum were heard along with his hips smacking against her. After one loud moan of her name, he felt his release hit and he rewarded her with his cum, filling her up fully with the seed.

Slowly, he pulled back and reached to undo the handcuffs and just tossed them to the side. Collapsing on the bed beside of her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry baby. We'll do this more often and you'll learn to like it better." He said with a grin, hand reaching down to rub on her clit now, wanting to pleasure her as well.

When he pulled out of her, it almost felt like an eternity as inch by inch slowly slithered out of her ass until he was finally free of her. Her hole was tiny compared to now, it had a gaping big hole with cum pouring out of it when she moved on to her side with her hands now free. Resting her foot on the other, her knee was bent up in the air, allowing him room to rub her clit.

Now that she was no longer cuffed, she took off the blindfold, her eyes quickly squinting, getting used to the light once more. One hand moved behind to feel her asshole, it was stinging and by touch, she knew her hole was bigger. "My asshole is massive! Will it go back to normal?" She asked, paranoid, but moaning as he rubbed her clit.

Then she saw it, his cock, his entire length. Her eyes couldn't believe it, it may not have been rock hard as he just cum, but it was still a semi and very impressive. She laid there awe struck.

With a smile on his face, Michael simply replied. "Don't worry my darling. Everything is going to be fine." Assuring her with a kiss, his arms tangled themselves around her body and snuggled close. "I think we should get some rest now, baby. I'm tired and I know you probably are too. Let's get some sleep and then we will be well rested to go meet your parents tomorrow." He murmured before pressing a soft kiss to her lips once again.

Reaching down,he pulled the fresh sheets and clean blankets over their nude bodies. It was quite cold in the room so it felt nice to snuggle under the blankets. "Good night, my sexy, perfect pet." He whispered into her ear with a bright smile on his face. Soon after saying this, he closed his eyes and pressed his head up against hers. It was so relaxing to hold her in his arms before going to sleep and just as he expected, he easily fell asleep while holding her, sleeping peacefully and uninterrupted.

Michelle relaxed and calmed herself, resting her head against his to. After they kissed, she fell asleep as well, feeling happy and content, as well as excited for a new life she would have with him.

The next day

"Have you got everything?" She asked, making sure nothing was left behind. The pair were just about to leave the room after a night she wouldn't forget. Not because her memory was good, but because her asshole still hurt.

Firstly the couple went to her house, so she could change her clothes, wearing something more casual for the visit to her parents. Michelle slipped in to navy jeans and a sleeveless white shirt. Her hair was straightened, makeup applied, not to much, just some gloss on her lips, a little foundation to give her skin colour and a role of her eyelashes.

His car was loaded with her luggage, after having dinner at her parents, they were going straight to the airport.

They didn't live to far from their daughter, it was a 45 minute drive and it didn't take to long to get there with minimal traffic. Once they had arrived and parked up in front of the house, Michelle got out and waited for Michael to join her before she knocked on the door.

"Yes, I have everything, Michelle." Her boyfriend's reply came as he shut the trunk with her last bit of luggage. She sure did need a lot of luggage but he didn't mind moving it for her. Even though he was tired, he just imagined how sore and tired she must be after the night before.

For the visit to Michelle's parent's house, he was wearing a dark gray t-shirt that hugged his back muscles and a pair of jeans that fit nicely. He was excited to meet her parents as her boyfriend. He was sure they would love him because not anyone really didn't love Michael. He was a nice guy.

On the drive to her house, they spoke minimally and just enjoyed the scenery since Michael wasn't from the country. He was taking it all in and holding her hand as he drove. Upon arriving, he parked the car and walked up to the house with her. Michelle's father greeted them and gave his daughter a hug and shook Michael's hand as they welcomed them inside to where her mother did the same.

Michael greeted them with respect and a smile, using the terms Mr and Mrs. Keegan, giving firm handshakes and letting that charming smile show.

Michelle hugged her father back, walking in past him, allowing the men to greet one another. The girl walked further in to the house, in to the kitchen to be precise where her mother was fixing up some dinner. "Mmm something smells good" she smiled, getting her parent's attention. The older woman turned with a big smile and hugged her daughter, kissing her cheek. In the corner, under some shelving was a TV, an old detective rerun was on, she knew her father was watching it before they knocked on the door.

When Michael joined, "Michelle introduced him to her mother. "He is my agent, manager, basically helps me find work. Also, we have started to date one another." She wasn't to sure what her parents would think about it, but they didn't seem to bothered. "Whatever makes you happy dear!" Her mother said, telling them both to take a seat.

"American to huh, you know what they say about them don't you"

"Mum!" Michelle moaned, interrupting her, stopping anything she might say which could be embarrassing or cause harm. "I was only going to say they..." Looking at her daughter, she could see she was making the poor girl feel awkward.

"Let me show you around the house" Michelle said, taking his hand, and leading him upstairs to where her old bedroom used to be.

It really did feel nice to meet Michelle's parents. His first impression of them were that she came from a loving home and they seemed to be accepting about him, that is until her mother was speaking about him being American. Of course, that didn't sit too well with Michael but he didn't speak and just stood there as Michelle took his hand and led him to her old bedroom.

Once they were away, he let out a sot chuckle. "What do they say about Americans, hm?" He asked and looked down at her with a smile before placing a kiss on her lips. "This is a really nice house. Much better than my home. What do your parents do?" He asked curiously and sat down on her old bed, looking up at her. He was so happy to be here, not just as her agent, but as her boyfriend. She would never need another agent again. He was great at his job and he really wanted the best for Michelle because he cared deeply about her.

His reputation of being one of the best agents attracted them together and things just fell naturally. Once they were done, he pulled her by the hands and pulled her close so he could hug her and place a kiss on her neck.

Once inside her old bedroom, she felt rather embarrassed. It was pretty much kept in shape from when she left as a teen. The walls were a light pink, the bed had teddy bears on it and the most awkward thing was having a poster of a boy band up on the wall. "I forgot it was like this, I feel so bad" she laughed.

Hearing him go on about what her mother said, she felt his lips touch her glossy ones. Seeing some stay on his lips she laughed, rubbing it with her thumb. Sitting down on her bed with his help, she explained. "She meant your cock, about being circumcised" Michelle smiled, shaking her head at her mother. "She didn't mean any offence by it, so please don't take it that way." In a bid to try and get the conversation moving, she wanted to take his hand, to show him the rest of the house when he kissed her neck, making her feel warm and pleasured. That tender spot was always something that made her feel that tingling sensation.

Recovering from his affection, Michelle did take his hand again, smiling at him, pulling him out of her room towards the rest of the house. Finishing off with the living room, which was on the other side of the staircase, with the kitchen on the other, Michelle could see her father had bought a top of the range recliner chair, it had everything, a spot for his remotes, a beer holder, even a magazine slot. "Him and his gadgets" she laughed to herself.

Michael just laughed off Michelle's mother's comment about him being American and smiled. He felt so at ease in her home like this was just second nature. The atmosphere was so loving and gentle and the house was very nice. He grinned when Michelle pointed out her father's contraptions on the recliner and he sighed softly to himself.

"You two just get comfortable here in the living room. Dinner will be served in about fifteen minutes we'll call you when it's ready." Her mother stated before returning to the kitchen where she and her husband continued to cook the meal, making MIchelle's favorite one.

"Wow Michelle, I really love this place. It's so awesome and I'm glad you invited me over here. Maybe when we are in the states, I can let you meet my parents, too?" He suggested and tilted his head at her. He wanted to be very seriously in this relationship with her because he cared deeply for her and meeting parents would be part of that process.

Now, he snaked his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to his body. He kissed her cheek and then her forehead lightly and happily before snuggling in closer, taking the remote and flipping through the channels to see what was on.

As they were in the living room, Michelle saw her mother come in, telling them about dinner being ready soon so they should just stay there and not wander off. "Yes mum" the daughter smiled, looking at her boyfriend. "I wanted you to come here, to meet them, I hope it shows you I am serious about us. If your not ready to go public, to keep it private for now, then it will just be between us who knows." Leaning in, she kissed his lips, once again getting gloss over his. "I would love to meet your parents."

With both now sitting on the sofa, not her father's recliner which was a once seat, Michelle snuggled in to him after he kissed her cheek and forehead. "The tennis is on, the final I think" she noted, remembering hearing something about it somewhere. Hissing in a bit of pain, she moved herself on her ass to get comfortable, her ass still sore from his fucking of it.

"My parents are religious, well when they want to be, my mum would go crazy at you if she knew what you did to my asshole" she said, pulling her long black hair behind her ears, resting her head on his shoulder.

Quickly, Michael shook his head. "Michelle, I am very serious about us, too." He began before taking one of her hands in his and pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. "I want us to go public because I don't care what anyone else thinks and I want the world to know how proud I am to call you my girlfriend. You're honestly the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I love being your agent but I love being your boyfriend most of all."

He had never moved so fast with a woman before but then again, no other woman had ever mad him feel so amazing and made him smile so much. She had to be the one for him and he wasn't letting her go. So far, they haven't had any arguments or disagreements and could work out everything. He hoped it continued like that.

"Well, I don't plan on telling her." He added and shook his head. "Don't worry, next time I'll stick it in your pussy. I'll give your asshole a break." he grinned and pulled her even closer to his chest, pressing a kiss to her head.

He flipped on tennis like she wanted and sat the remote to the side. This was a great day already and he knew it would only get better.

"Well it isn't like we just announce it to the world, we just go out in public. Plus in America I am not going to get noticed, so we could just be a regular couple there can't we?" Her hand wormed between his arm and chest, linking it as she stayed on his shoulder.

Upon hearing him talk about sticking it in her pussy, Michelle slapped his chest, "don't be so vulgar about it!" She laughed, although she was grateful, her asshole did need a break. With the tennis on, she crossed her leg over the other, her jeans growing tighter against her thighs. "I always liked tennis, just watching it when nothing else is on, if that counts?" She felt like she was being disrespectful of the sport. "I do like it though."

The talk of her pussy and asshole did make her fee a little excited. "If my parents weren't here I think I would giving you a" leaning in to his ear, she whispered "blowjob" before pulling back. "All of this sex talk has me hot" Michelle admitted.

Michael couldn't help but smile at the fact that she was getting horny from just him speaking briefly about sex. He wondered what he could do to her if he truly tried to arouse her with something similar. But now, he turned to her with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You would now?" He asked and tilted his head at her. "I like the sound of that. I would love to feel your hot mouth over my cock, your lips pressed against it as you suck me and kiss my cock and my balls. I hope you would rub my balls with your hands Michelle. That would feel so nice." Pausing with a grin, he placed a kiss on the sweet spot of her neck and then pulled back.

"Maybe I would even face fuck you. When you're blowing me, I'll grab you by the hair and just keep shoving my cock deeper and when I finish, I'll let you be rewarded with my hot, sticky cum. I bet you like that idea, don't you baby?" He asked in a whisper, arm snaking around her and intentionally rubbing along her hips.

"You do like the sound of that huh?" She smiled, before he spoke in detail of her hot mouth over his cock. As he spoke about what would happen, she grew more horny, biting her bottom lip. The sweet spot of her neck which was kissed made her tilt her head towards his. Continuing to speak, she dropped a hand to his thigh, slowly curving her fingers in to his groin feeling his big cock which buried under his trousers.

"You think I won't actually do it don't you, with my parents in the kitchen." Standing up, her black hair fell over her face so she pulled it behind both ears and got on to her knees in front of him. Using her long fingers, she pulled his zipper down and brought out his cock which was the same length when limp as it was hard. Pausing, she was in such awe of it.

"I'll tell you a secret, Daddy has caught me with cock in my mouth before" she smiled, lifting his cock up with a hand in the middle of his shaft because it was that long. Sticking her tongue out, she started to lick him from the base all the way up to the top, his cock rubbing against her face in the process.

Michael actually didn't think that she would do it. It seemed so risky and he doubt that she would actually give him a blow job. However, he saw her stand up and he started to grin. He didn't like how she told him how her father caught her with a cock in her mouth before though. He didn't care about her having another cock in her mouth and didn't want to think about that. She was his now and that was it.

That strange feeling didn't last long as he saw her just gazing at his cock like it was some kind of important piece of history. In a way, it kind of was. Feeling her lick him all the way up and feeling her face against it made him smile.

He leaned back against the couch fully and just relaxed, arching his hips up a bit more and let MIchelle take control. He loved seeing her like this, in between his legs and on her knees, just where she belonged. He often fantasized about her doing this at his office, sitting under his desk. Perhaps she would try it if he asked.

However, he was back in this moment now and he bit his lip to suppress a moan and just watched her, hand reaching down to tangle in her hair as he felt shivers run up along his spine.

Michelle's tongue drowned his cock in her saliva just from licking it, it had a glimmer and a shine on it. Resting back, her ass was against the heels of her feet as she let her fingers massage his balls whilst the other hand still held his cock. Jerking him, she did so for a few minutes, allowing him to get rock hard for her.

When his cock could stand on it's own without the help of her hand, the dark haired beauty leaned up on to her knees, no longer resting on her feet and opened her mouth wide, taking him inside. Sucking on the head, she bobbed her head up and down while massaging his balls carefully. Lowering her head, she got to about halfway, which was the most she had ever taken in her mouth before. Michelle was making her own history today.

His cock was not even fully in her yet but he was already by her throat, making her gag. Her black hair fell over her face covering what she was doing to him, but she pulled out for now, getting some breath back before licking him once more.

Feeling her hand jerking him off was a magnificent feeling. She looked so sexy down there in between his legs and soon when she was on her knees, it seemed like the perfect spot for her to be. He imagined how much she could take into her mouth before gagging and was actually surprised she got that far on his cock. That's the most any woman had ever gone on him before.

with a smile, he bit his lips and kept his moans quiet as she was licking him after pulling back for a breath of air. "That feels so good Michelle." he whispered with a smile. "I love it when you just lick it and I love when you play with my balls. When you need air just pull back and start kissing it. That feels good too." he directed her with a smile, hand going to take a hold of her hair as his hips arched off the couch just slightly, reveling in the amazing feeling.

However, he stopped in his tracks as he heard footsteps in the other room. Just like they were going towards the living room.

Michelle bobbed her head up and down his shaft to the midway point, occasional managing to take in 8 inches before she would pulled back up to the tip before lowering her mouth once more. The beauty repeated this a lot, she felt him get harder and thicker, almost wrestling with her mouth for room.

Upon taking his advice, when she did need to take a breath, she kissed his cock tenderly, treating it with care. Her glossy lips were all over it, even going down to kissing his ball, his long cock resting on her face once more before she jerked with him her hand, licking the tip with her tongue.

Sucking on him again, she kept him in her mouth, now trying to take him in as far as she could. Both of her soft hands were on his clothed thighs as she lowered her head. Reaching the bench mark at 7 inches, Michelle reached her record of 8 as she gagged, feeling him at the back of her throat. Pushing further, she was pushing against her throat, slowly taking in another inch. The actress was coughing and gagging when she to heard footsteps.

Michael was fighting so hard not to moan and was relieved when the footsteps went away. A quiet little sigh and moan left his lips as he felt her continue sucking him. Feeling her tongue was his favorite part and just seeing that cute look on her face was amazing for him. Now, he even started to grind his hips against her face but not as hard as he could. He hoped one day to face fuck her just as violent as he could but for now, this was perfect.

He felt his cock throbbing and pulsating in her mouth and he knew that he was very close. With one last arching of his back and hips towards her mouth, his cock clenched and flexed while his hot, sticky cum just overloaded into her mouth.

Subsequently, the footsteps were coming back again and faster, louder. Someone was definitely coming into the room at any second. "Oh shit baby, hurry up and swallow!" He whispered hurriedly, trying to stuff his cock messily back into his pants, hoping Michelle could swallow before her mother would enter the room

Back
Top Bottom