Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mistress Needs a New Pet (Males Excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressofMisfits

Planetoid
I will not accept male characters. If the roleplayer happens to be male, I have no qualms so long as they write a female character.

This comes with several stipulations with the first being the most important. I am a writer by trade, and a roleplayer by heart. If you wish to play with me, you need to know your way around a keyboard. Posts need to be detailed, not just in action, but in character. My primary joy in playing the dom role is breaking a character down from her previous standing in life, and rebuilding her to fit my character's desires. If your writing is lacking in voice that defines your character, this will be no fun.

Secondly, I prefer to roleplay over instant messengers over private messages. If I am approached by two players, one of whom is a better writer, and much kinkier than the other but prefers to play over PM system alone, and the other player has an instant message system. I'm going to pick the player that can respond to me the quickest. 9/10 times this is the player with an IM. My preferred method of instant communication is F-list. In fact, it's such a favored method of communication that I'm going to force you to go there to learn what I'm looking for in a sub. That's right, no lists for you dear. You'll have to visit my profile, get to know me before ever saying a single word, and then come prepared.

My F-list profile and what I'm looking for.

Don't know what to say? Approach and question my current mood. Often I'm hunting for something transformation/sizeplay related. You can't go wrong gushing over some of my custom kinks either, especially anything involving breastplay. Showing adequate attention, and respect for my profile and the kinks therein is a great way to get on my good side.

Despite my fondness for IM, feel free to PM me. Hope to see a collar around that pretty lil neck of yours soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom