Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread (Updated Frequently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
I'll give you a quick little intro as to who I am and what I like :) PM me or post here if you wish to RP

Some things about myself:

• I love to write. It's one of my favorite hobbies aside from photography, reading, and playing video games. I've been writing for almost five years now and despite how I may not be considered advanced, I can write enough for myself. I just hope I can write enough for you.
  • Lately, things have been busy so I'm not always on. That should change within a month or two. My current posting is either once or twice a day or once every other day.
  • I love chatting with people. It's very enjoyable in my eyes.
  • When my mom gets home, that's my time with her so don't expect me on after 9 PM Eastern time!
  • I also babysit my nephews from time to time so if I randomly disappear one day, please don't be worried. Sister and nephews come first :)
  • Weekends are when I get out of the house so posting will be slow during that time.
  • I also do not do MxM RPs. They make me highly uncomfortable.
  • I prefer my female characters over my male characters simply because they're more enjoyable to me. But, I'm a flexible person and I do like to double with my partners.

Things I would like to see in my partners:
  • At least one post a day or every other day. If you don't respond in a week, I'll poke you in a PM :p
  • Detail in posts. It doesn't have to be five paragraphs of detail and nothing more. I would like some sort of action within the posts rather than, "he said" or "she said".
  • At least one paragraph per reply. Want to give me more? Have at it!
    Help contribute to the plot please! I can't come up with the ideas all on my own. That's no fun.

Things I like to see in a plot:
  • Romance! One of the biggest things for me. I love a cheesy and sweet romance. If it involves lots of cuddling, sweet talks, general mushy stuff, I'm your girl!
  • Very little romantic drama. It kills me. I hate to see fights between characters when it comes to their relationship or anything that involves romantic interest.
  • Comedy. I love humor! What's a good RP without some puns or silly jokes thrown in?
  • Something to keep me on my toes. I love a good mystery!
  • Fantasy!!! That's a big love of mine :h: Ugh, I love fantasy and mythology.
  • Supernatural excluding vampires unless we got into a very detailed discussion about it and you interest me with the plot. Twilight ruined vampires for me, I'm sorry.
  • Some sort of history insert. I'm such a history geek. It's my favorite subject and if I could insert into an RP somehow, I'd love that.
  • Here is my F-List for the kinks I like.

Things I like to see in a character:
  • A well balanced personality. If they're overly depressed or overly mopey, I'd rather not deal with them. Not trying to be rude but RPing with people who have mopey characters isn't fun in my eyes...
  • A background that contributes to the personality. If the character has some troubles about them, for e.x.: someone who has different fears or has OCD, what made them that way? In their background, what caused those fears?
  • Disabled characters are one of my favorites. Whether they be blind, deaf, have some sort of physical impairment, or even a slight mental impairment, or whatever, throw them my way! I adore those kinds of characters. The psychos are a different story though... lol.
  • Height differences! I love it when tall characters fall for the short character.

Things I don't like to see in a character:
  • Romantic drama starters. I'm sorry but they frustrate me to no end.
  • As stated before, overly depressed or mopey characters are a big no go for me.
  • Overly violent unless we've discussed it.
  • Hmm... I'll have to think of some more to put down later.

Current cravings (normal pairings) :

The ones I would like to do most are marked with a * and the somewhat interested one are marked with a question mark. Bold is the role I would like but I can negotiate. I do either Fxf or MxF but prefer MxF

Teenage gang/mob member x Normal girl (MxF)
    Blind servant x Master or another servant ? (MxF)
    Teen pregnancy* (MxF or FxF)
    Drug addict x Best friend who supports them* (MxF)
    Student x Teacher (FxF or MxF)
    Friends with benefits* (FxF or MxF)
    Boy x Girlfriend's best friend (MxF)
    Girl x Best friend (either MxF or FxF)
    Returning soldier x Soldier's best friend's wife (MxF)

Current cravings (fantasy/supernatural/mythological) :

Werewolf x Goddess* (MxF)
    Quarter dragon woman x Human man or Wizard
    Daughter of Dis Pater (Irish god of death) x Human man
    Person from the past x Person from the present (MxF)
    I would like to try something like Inuyasha. Historical fantasy but combining the pairing above this. I'd love it! (No cannons please. I prefer OCs)* (FxF or MxF)
    Mythical creature x Normal human (FxF or MxF)
    I would also like to try out a plot like the story of Hades and Persephone but with OCs. (MxF)
    Trapped Fairy x Warlock or even a human. Maybe the warlock needs the fairy for a potion or elixir... (MxF)
    Goddess x Human man
    Deaf Fairy x Wizard/Warlock

Current cravings (Historical) :

WWII (MxF)
    French Revolution* (MxF)
    American Revolution* (MxF)
    Medieval (I'd love to add fantasy to this or a Game of Thrones like plot to it) (MxF)
    Forbidden love between royalty* (maybe an incestuous plot)
    Native American x Colonist* (MxF)
    Native American x Solider (MxF)
    Prince x Commoner (MxF)
    Blind Princess x Servant and/or butler (this can also have a fantasy twist to it. I don't mind either way. This is MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom