Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Embrace Eternity: A odd arrangement. (with Protagonist)

Tela Ladiayana had just finished putting on her wedding dress. Today was a day she had been preparing for, for over a year now. She was to many a human male. Someone who she'd never met before. Someone who's name she didn't even know. But her mothers had arranged this marriage, and Tela loved her family. So she wouldn't oppose their will.

The Ladiayana family was an old and powerful Asari family , but centuries of breeding only with Asari had pushed them dangerous close of becoming Ardat-Yakshi. So Tela's mother's had arranged for her to marry a human male, who's family was powerful within the Alliance. Asari love long term partnerships, so a relationship with a powerful family was even more appealing.

Tela would learn to appreciate her new life. But today was time for a wedding. She walked out into the church wearing the white dress her new human family had insisted she wear. As she walked up the aisle, she caught a glimpse of her new husbands.....

"Did you enjoy the wedding?" Tela asked her husband as they walked into their bedroom. Tela was still wearing her wedding dress.

Adam Williams was the son of a Corporate CEO back on Earth. He had received the news only a few months ago, that he was going to be married to an Asari. He'd be the first of the Williams family to marry outside their species. The thought...brought cautious interest to him. He'd never been with an Asari before.

He walked into their bedroom, holding the hand of his blue bride. When she asked "Did you enjoy the wedding?", Adam's response was "Yes, I enjoyed it very much! Did you?". He leaned in and tried to give her a quick peck on the lips. "But you know, it's what comes after the wedding that's the fun part".

Tela blushed a deep blue. She had been told what happened after human weddings, but the actual experience was something she wasn't sure how to prepare for. Her mothers had suggested she purchase some lingerie. So she had some ready for her. Looking at her new husband, Tela gave him a kiss in return. "Asari weddings are different." She said in response. "The last one I went to lasted a month. But it's common with long lives. But I will try and be a good wife for you by human standards husband. I will go change for you."

Then she went to the bathroom and put on her lingerie. making sure her cock was tucked in o her panties properly, Tela walked back out and showed off for her new husband.

"Well husband, shall we make love as humans do?" She asked, turning around to shake her ass at him.

Adam nodded "A month? That's pretty long". When his wife points out how long Asari live, Adam half thinks to ask her age. "I know you shouldn't ask a woman how old they are, but...how long have you been around?". She tells him she wants to be a good wife by human standards. He says "And I'll try to be a good...partner...for you". Asari, being monogendered, wouldn't have "husbands" per say.

Adam whistles a bit when Tela shows off her lingerie. "Wow you're....very pretty" he says, a bit shyly. When she asks to make love to him, he grins and starts taking off his shirt, revealing a bare, muscular chest. He then unbuttons his pants and lets them drop, revealing his grey boxers underneath. He crawls into bed.

Tela walks to the bed and lays next to her partner. She smiles at his effort with Asari customs. Something not many humans would probably have learned. Laying next to him, Tela begins to stroke his chest. She doesn't understand why he'd hesitant to ask her ask, but then realizes it must be a human thing. No matter. She's not the least bit afraid to share it with him.

"I'm around 75 of your years." She casually mentions. Then, recalling her research into earth customs, she remembers a name and laughs to herself. Looking Adam in the eyes, she shares her info. "I guess I'm what your people call a cougar. I am married to a man so much younger than me. "

Tela then musters her courage and rolls on top of him. Pressing her lips to Adam's, her hands drift down to his boxers, rubbing over them in order to coax his manhood to fullness. "Why don't I play with you my cub?" She says as sexily as she knows how. "Show me what momma has to work with." She teases.

Adam chuckles when she calls herself a cougar. He says "Well, I always have been interested in...older women".
That's when Tela rolls on top of him and kisses him. He could already tell that he enjoyed Asari kisses.
Tela asks what she has to work with in the sexiest way possible, which makes Adam so, so horny.
He starts to pull down his underwear, revealing a 6" cock. He puts a hand on her head tentacles, and slides it down them, until he gets to her bra, which he'll try to undo.

He says "You know, blue's my favorite color".

Tela giggles as Adam begins to undress her. Tela has never been intimate with anyone before, so she isn't sure what to do. When she sees Adam's cock, she smiles at it. It's clearly smaller than her own. But she doesn't want to disappoint her new husband. So Tela takes it in her hand and begins to stroke it. As her bra comes off, her large DD breasts fall free. She remembers reading that human men like breasts, so she pushes them towards him.

"Would you like to partake of my breasts husband?" She asks. "My body is yours to command." She comments, wondering how this will play out. She isn't sure exactly how to progress, but Tela can feel herself getting horny. Her pussy is beginning to moisten, and her cock beginning to grow within her panties.

Adam's hands reach towards her blue breasts, his hand on them. He grins and starts to squeeze them gently, enjoying their alien feel greatly. He does this for a little while, and then starts reaching down do undo her panties.

He says "Well, I don't think there's any more reason to beat around the bush." with a grin. He says "Let's see what you've got under here...", as he pulls off her panties and sees what's underneath.

As her panties come off, Tela's big 10 inch cock flops out. As it does. Tela reaches for it and begin to stroke it.

"Like what you see husband?" She asks. "Are you fucking me first? Or am I you?"

Tela can't wait to get her big cock inside her new husband.

Adam placed his forehead against the Asari women, and smiled at her. His penis was fully erect. He felt something against his penis, and he looked down and saw that his wife had a cock! A huge one! Bigger than his!

His eyes widened, and he said, with obvious shock "W-why...why do you have a penis, honey?". He certainly was not expecting that.

Tela laughed. "Why, all Asari have cocks dear." she responded to his shock, not sure why he was reacting like that. "Didn't anyone tell you? "

Tela sat next to her new husband and smiled, grabbing his hands to pout them on her breasts. She kissed him. Her lips locking to his.

As she did, her cock began to move thanks to her commands to it. she made it reach out. with a movement, her head wrapped around his and began to stroke. her cock started to suck at his like how her mouth would have. Asari cocks were capable of milking their lovers and sucking the cum out, then integrating it into their own bodies. Tel thought it might be nice to suck his cum into her first.

Adam blushed a little. Man, this was awkward. It made sense though, a monogendered species really should have penises.
His hands were moved back to her breasts. Now, this was something he liked. He pressed her boobs, taking in every detail he could.

And then he was kissed again. He split apart his lips to try and tongue kiss her, when suddenly, he felt something wrap around his cock, and start sucking at it. Was her manhood...sucking him off? How bizarre. Yet rather...sexy. She can probably feel his cock harden a little more.

Tela continued to stroke his cock with her's. She wanted to make her new husband happy, and she had read that the best way to make earth men happy was sex. So she planned to fuck him in every way imaginable. Her goal was to be the perfect wife and please her husband in every way possible. "Do you like that husband?" She asked as her cock rubbed and sucked at his. "Would you like me to do this more? Or would you like to fuck my pussy? I am yours."

She was giving him the option now. She felt it was her wifely duty. But soon, she was going to have her way with him. That meant turning him over and shoving her massive cock into him. She was going to pump him full of her Asari seed and show him how passionate and erotic she could be.

Back
Top Bottom