Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated Mar-13 -Looking for Dominant RP Partners who love Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceangel

Super-Earth
Introduction and Rules​

Hello, and welcome to my tiny little slice of the internet. I am iceangel, a 23 year old literature enthusiast. I love taking classes at college, playing video games, and yes - even role playing occasionally. I am pretty easy to get along with. However, it is important to me to be aware of some basic rules. It'll keep me happy, so I can keep you happy.

Respect: On the internet, everyone is equal. You may be playing as the literal worst person in the history of literature, but I expect to be treated well when discussing OOC. I almost always play submissive characters, but if you try to start forcing your hand outside of the story....it's not going to go well. We're a team. Respect is essential.

Harassment: Please don't. I get it. Really, I do. You're loving where the story is going, we are at a huge climax of the story....and I have an exam. I want to be posting and continuing the story as much as you do, and likely even more. That said, my school comes first. If I've got homework or an exam that I should be working on, I won't be here - simple as that. In these situations, please don't endlessly pester me on the subject. An acceptable amount of time for a follow up PM is two or three days.

Timing: Real Life is a thing, as much as I hate to admit. I'm overly understanding when it comes to Real Life interfering with being here. Mostly because it happens fairly often to me. Here is how my replies usually go. Everyday will either be one of three things. Either I'll have tons of time, where I am here for a significant portion of the day. I love shooting back replies if my partner is online at the same time. The second type of day, will be a mix of RL responsibility, and RP fun. Sometimes I'll have homework to do, exams to study for, or other responsibilities to handle. These come as a first priority, so I try to get these knocked out first. After that, I can come and play as my reward. The final type of day, is the day from hell. If I can't be here, I can't be here. That doesn't mean I don't want to be here, but....well, you get the idea, right?

Godmodding: Please be smart, and exercise your higher than average common sense. I'm more than willing to allow for some degree of this, in the name of moving the story forward occasionally...but if you do this, you better do it right. Godmodding should be consistent with the characters involved, plot devices, and anything else that is applicable. Essentially, it should go exactly as it would have, if we'd played through it. When in doubt, ask.

Roles: I typically play submissive female roles. I am flexible on this, more on the second part than the first. I prefer playing as female characters, but I would be open to playing as really any gender across the spectrum. I strongly prefer playing submissive characters. While I am willing to try something more dominant, I'm not actively pursuing it. Like, at all. You're more than welcome to try to talk me into it, but... well, I've got to REALLY love the idea.

Writing Style: I typically play in first person. I don't really care if you play in first person or something else. If you feel strongly against me writing in first person, let me know. Replies can range from a few lines to a few paragraphs. Reply length isn't a big deal to me. I find myself matching my partner's length, but not actively. I'm more worried about the content than the length. If you strongly prefer a specific length, let me know.

Where to play: Private Messages. I am not remotely interested in forum posts, instant messages, IRC, your sketchy website in the back alley of the internet, carrier pigeons, smoke signals, or erotic dance. Don't post in this thread please. If you did, I'll embarrass you utterly by telling you to read this or flogging you with a giant wet noodle or something.

Likes, Limits​

Favorite Kinks (If you include these in our RP, I'll love you forever....or at least a few hours. Obviously, not all have to, or even should be included in every story.)
-Power Dynamics
-Master/slave
-Nonconsent
-BDSM
-Piercings
-Tattoos
-Marking
-Violence
-Torture
-Character Death
-Creative Scenes
-DEEP Characters

Several people have been hesitant to play at first, after noticing some of the more extreme kinks on the list. I completely understand most people won't be into everything here. That's expected! Just let me know, and we can make sure only things we're both okay with are included in our story.

Maybe... (I'm willing to do these, but it needs to have a good reason in the story)
-Scat
-Perfect Characters
-Playing Multiple Characters
-Love Stories without turmoil

No. Just No. (I'm entirely unwilling to do these.)
- Site Rules can be found here Please be aware of them.

Fandom Plots, Settings, and Pairings​

Mass Effect
Plot 1) Troubles with Clones - The galaxy has been saved, and Jane Shepard is it's savior. After gathering the alien races of the galaxy to conventionally destroy the reapers, she is celebrated as a hero. With repairs of the Citadel in full swing, Liara and Jane decide to visit a renown sushi shop, in the heart of the citadel. Things take a turn for the worse however, when Shepard is alerted of a plot to take her life. Jane and Liara stumble into a trap designed by the only person who could hope to defeat them. Jane Shepard herself....or at least a clone of herself. (Based heavily on Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3. You would play as the clone of Shepard and Maya Brooks. I would play as Jane, as well as scenes in which Liara appears in. This could be expanded to include other characters as well, to extend the story.)

NSFW - Gallery for Ideas - NSFW

Plot 2) The Queen of Omega - After retaking Omega and uniting the pirate bands, Aria T'Loak is the most powerful women in the Terminus Systems. She rules with an indomitable iron fist, but it's not enough for her. Aria's ambitious zeal causes her to crave for something more. What would more prominently establish her hold on the galaxy, than taking Shepard herself? (You would play as Aria T'Loak. The story could start a little bit ahead of Shepard's abduction, with me playing as a minor character to give you a chance to establish Aria's persona. Otherwise, we could start with Jane's abduction. )

Plot 3) Cerberus Bitch - This has less of a defined story, as opposed to a general idea. This plot would be an excellent fit for those more predisposed to more...violent stories. You would play as a Cerberus researcher, working on studying the various effects sexual pain has on the body. I would take a number of different characters, though none would likely stay around for long. These could range from human to alien, as Cerberus continues their heartless drive for Human Dominance.

Plot 4) Immersion in Mass Effect - I am Jennifer, a regular person in the real world. I've always loved Mass Effect, and found the world to be absolutely facinating. The characters were always my favorite part. One day, I get an email from Bioware Support - or at least, that's what it claims to be. After I click on the attachment for the 'Mass Effect Beta', my computer is attacked by a virus. I am literally sucked out of my chair, and dropped into the world of Mass Effect. What will happen when I meet my favorite characters for the first time? This plot is excellent for those who are flexible writers, who are alright with controlling a huge swath of characters. There are tons of possiblities here. This can become anything from a romance, to an action adventure, to an absolute smutfest.

Plot 5) Mutiny on the Normandy - It's just after the conclusion of Mass Effect 3, and the ending has been effectively retconned. The reapers were all destroyed when Shepard shot the annoying star child in the face, leaving the rest of the galaxy unharmed. Things grew relatively peaceful for a number of years. Without any major turmoil happening in the galaxy, some of Shepard's crew started to grow a little restless. Rumor's started going around the ship that the savior of the galaxy might not be quite as sexually powerful as she is in a fight.

This story would be about one or multiple crew members deciding to turn the tables on Shepard. They would force her down, break her, and make the hero of the galaxy into their bitch. If you're interested, this could blossom into a struggle between two factions on the ship, in a sexually fueled struggle for domination. Those loyal to Shepard would be played by me, and eventually would succumb to the more dominant group.

I'm really open to just how this is played. You can feel free to play any of the characters you'd like, and I can play just about any character as well. I'm flexible!

Characters I'm craving from Mass Effect: (All Character Pictures below SFW)
Garrus Vakarian
Liara T'Soni
Tali'Zorah
Jack Alt pic
Legion
Miranda Lawson
Morinth
Samara
Ashley
EDI
Aria T'Loak
Kelly Chambers
Samantha Traynor
Maya Brooks
Shepard's Clone
The Illusive Man
Kai Leng

Batman
Harley Quinn Plot: I would absolutely love to play as an abused Harley Quinn. I am most familiar with the Arkham games. I think it would be really fun to play as the fiesty woman, and see what trouble she can get into.

Harley Quinn - SFW

Oracle Plot: Barbara Gordon may be limited to a wheelchair, but that certainly doesn't stop her from proving to be a useful ally to Batman. Unfortunatly, that puts her on the map of Arkham's most dangerous criminals.

Barbara Gordon - SFW

The Witcher
I am not the most familiar with the Witcher universe, but I do absolutely love the characters. If you're super super into the Witcher Universe, you may need to be a little patient with me. I've never played the first game, and only just recently beat the second game. I'm eclipsing 100 hours on Witcher 3, but...I'm still not finished on that one.
Characters I'm specifically craving (but open to others): (Character pictures - SFW)
Geralt
Triss Merigold
Yennifer
Philippa Eilhart[/color]

Star Wars
Plot 1) Ooops....Wrong Ship - Nira Terius is a smuggler with what could be perceived as the worst luck imaginable. After several botched deliveries, the Hutt Cartel has had enough. They place a price on her head, which quickly circulates to the various spaceports in the system. Without a way to escape legitimately, she stows away onto a small frigate. Little did she know, she had boarded the only ship in the system that was commanded by a Sith Lord. Ooops.

Nira Terius 1 - SFW

Plot 2) Oooops....Wrong Door - Nira Terius is a smuggler with what could be perceived as the worst luck imaginable. After several botched deliveries, the Hutt ....you know what? I think you get the idea. It's essentially the same premise, except a bounty hunter catches her, and takes her back to the Hutts.

Nira Terius 2 - SFW

Dragon Age
Plot 1)Immersion in Dragon Age - (Same idea as the 'Immersion in Mass Effect' plot, above) I am Jennifer, a regular person in the real world. I've always loved Dragon Age, and found the world to be absolutely facinating. The characters were always my favorite part. One day, I get an email from Bioware Support - or at least, that's what it claims to be. After I click on the attachment for the 'Dragon Age Beta', my computer is attacked by a virus. I am literally sucked out of my chair, and dropped into the world of Dragon Age. What will happen when I meet my favorite characters for the first time? This plot is excellent for those who are flexible writers, who are alright with controlling a huge swath of characters. There are tons of possiblities here. This can become anything from a romance, to an action adventure, to an absolute smutfest.

Characters I'm craving from Dragon Age: (Character pictures - SFW)
Leliana
Morrigan
Isabela
Alistair
Merill
Cassandra
Sera
Solas
Josephine
Iron Bull

Saints Row
Plots) Let me know what characters you'd be comfortable playing as. I've got TONS of ideas, but all are really dependant on what characters would be used.

SFW Picture 1
SFW Picture 2

Original Content

I am really flexible when it comes to original content. I really enjoy talking with my partner, and coming up with something that we'll both get into. It's usually not difficult at all.

Original Plots:​

The AI
Set in a Sci-Fi world, you take the role of an action hero of some kind. Whether you're a bounty hunter or an undercover spy, I'll take the role of your AI. While I'll have a robotic body that can accompany you in combat or just on your ship, I can also upload my consciousness into your suit. The story would be about our adventures through the world and/or galaxy, and our relationship.

SFW Picture 1
SFW Picture 2
SFW Picture 3
IffyFW Picture 1

The Duo
Very similar to 'The AI', this story would have me taking the role of a partner. The dynmaics would be slightly different. It would be fun to have some kind of power dynamic that's constantly ebbing and flowing between the two, as they constantly try to get a leg up on the other.

Fuck It
What happens when a relatively normal woman, working a normal job, in a normal office just decides to say 'fuck it'? Fed up with the slog of every day work, she throws caution and inhibitions to the wind. She doesn't care about the consequences, she just wants to get fucked.

I'm Going to Hell
Natalie wasn't nice. No, she was about as bad as they come. She frequently cheated on her boyfriend, masturbated with crosses, and lied constantly. She didn't believe in God...or Hell, or anything in between. Once life ended, she was sure that would be the end of everything... Unfortunately for her, it wasn't. Natalie goes to hell, and is tortured ruthlessly. Feel free to play as the ruler of the deep himself, or any number of other people or devilish beings. [/color]

MostlySFW - Gallery of Characters

MMA
I don't follow the MMA closely at all, but it seems like it could be quite the exciting type of arena. I would personally like to play an OC, but you're more than welcome to play someone real, or imagined. The roleplay would take place both inside the octagon, and behind the scenes.

The Evil Bitch - I play Kara, a quiet high school girl. Sarah is the school bitch. She's loud, cruel, and demanding. Sarah is absolutely ruthless. She's the type who humiliates the guys she dates, causes frequent social disasters for her rivals, and seems to have everything she wants. She's exactly the type of person everyone knows to stay away from....but I just can't seem to. I absolutely love her - but she doesn't love me. What happens when the school bitch sets her sights on a lovesick classmate? Will Kara be able to withstand the humiliation and pain Sarah decides to inflict on her?

The Life of a Cultist - I am Jennifer Streinhelm, a B-list reporter for a local TV station. I am absolutely overjoyed when I am given the opportunity to go behind the scenes of an infamous mountain cult. What I find there, is entirely up to you. Are they a Satan Worshipping cult? Are women treated absolutely terribly? Whatever's going on there, the story takes a turn for the worse as I am forced to join.

The Survivor - In a world overwhelmed with Zombies, there are only a few pockets of surviving humans left. I am a 25 year old woman, known only as 'The Survivor'. I am the only one who got bit, and lived. None of the human factions will allow me to live with them. While I am not overwhelmed by the infection, a single bite will still pass it on. I run errands for the groups in exchange for food and supplies, while avoiding the infectious hordes. This would be a great story for people who like horror. Possible Zombie sex for you weirdos out there.

Bully - I'm Kelsie Jones, a new student at school. I've never been the most social of girls, more interested in hanging out at home, playing video games and reading. School goes along rather seamlessly for the first week or so...that's when I meet them. The Bully. How this goes is entirely up to you, depending on what kind of bully you'd like to play. Want to install a virus on my laptop while I'm not looking that takes pictures of me with? Tecno-blackmail Bully! Want to shove me into a locker or drag me into the locker room? Strong Bully! Want to seduce me, even though I'm not gay/straight? Romantic Bully! The world is your oyster! Well...okay, Kelsie Jones is your oyster! What are you going to do with her?

Corruption of Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn grew up in a nice little home with a nice little picket fence. She attended church every week with her parents, and taught a weekly lesson to the younger kids about the importance of following God. And...then she met Zoe. You know the type of girl - covered in tattoos, dyed hair, into all sorts of kinky sex... It starts tame enough at first. Kaitlyn liked her almost immediately, and wanted to share the light of the gospel with her. Zoe saw an immensely sheltered girl who needs a chance to taste the exciting parts of life. Are you interested in a story of firsts? First tattoo? First sexual experience? This is definitely the story for you.

And more to come! Stay tuned...

RE: Iceangel's Ideas (Mass Effect) (Star Wars) (Dragon Age) (Original Content)

Retired Ideas​

Ideas in this area have been retired....they may come out of retirement at some point in the future, but they're here for now. If you really REALLY want to play them, you can still ask - but it'll take some convincing.

Kryptonite
I would absolutely love to play a new spin on Supergirl. Our story wouldn't follow the comics incredibly closely, instead taking a new route. I would love to see a darker universe transpire, where Supergirl is captured by a sadistic villain with plenty of Kryptonite. This story would be dark, violent, and painful. Let's see just how strong Supergirl is without her powers.

The Monster Under the Bed
This would likely be an incredibly short, terribly smutty story. If you're looking for a quick smut-fest - this would be a good option. Essentially, you would take the role of a monster from under the bed, and I would play the victim.

NSFW - inspiration picture - NSFW

RE: Iceangel's Ideas (Mass Effect) (Star Wars) (Dragon Age) (Original Content)

-bump!-

RE: Edited 5-20 - Iceangel's Ideas (New Original Content) (ME) (SW) (DA)

First Update! Woohoo!

-Some clarifications to kinks
-Updated info on timing
-Added interested character lists to Mass Effect and Dragon Age
-Added Four Original Plot ideas

-bump!-

-bump!-

-bump!-

-bump!-

RE: Edited 5-31 - Iceangel's Ideas (More Mass Effect,DragonAge) (Saints Row,Batman)

May 30th Update!

Plot 4 and 5 for Mass Effect
Plot 1 for Dragon Age

Saints Row and Batman added!

RE: Edited 5-31 - Iceangel's Ideas (M Effect,DragonAge) (New - Saints Row,Batman)

-bump!-

RE: Updated Aug-7 - Oracle, UFC, Supergirl, AI, and Monster Stories!

August 7th Update!

Witcher, Kryptonite, and Oracle plots added.
Six Original Plots added.

RE: Updated Aug-7 - Oracle, MMA, Supergirl, AI, and Monster Stories!

August 9th Mini-Update
The Evil Bitch plot added.

RE: Updated Aug-9 - Oracle, MMA, Supergirl, AI, Bullies, and Monsters

-bump!-

-bump!-

-bump!-

November 22 Update!

Clutter removed
Email removed
Many pictures added.

RE: Updated Nov-22 - Pictures added, Fandoms, and OC for Dominant Partners

Bump!!

March 13th update!
A few small revisions and the creation of the Retired Ideas section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom