Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hodgepodge of RP ideas. Plots included! m/m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collared

Super-Earth
I'd like for RPs to take place PMs; it's just easier for me to keep track of them. Also, I only roleplay in third-person, and I like to go at a steady pace to let the story develop. While I’m all for smut, I do appreciate a somewhat planned out narrative before diving right into the sex. I'm a pretty kinky person myself, but I do have limits, which include: vore, cannibalism, gore/extreme brutality, pedophilia, necrophilia, alienated lifeforms, and scat. I try to match my post length with what I'm given, and I make an effort to reply as quickly as I can. Also, if you'd like to get my attention quickly, please PM me. It's just a lot easier for the both of us to communicate rather than through this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

PLOTS
(Aren't limited to the ones I offer, and these are merely skeletons to bounce off of. If there's anything else you'd like to play, please PM me!)
Shoot me a message if you’re interested in anything. Thanks!​

---------------------------------

Fated

C1 is a vampire, living through centuries of wars and battles, adapting his identity time and time again to keep his true nature hidden from the humans around him. He has no qualms with who he is, willingly feasting on blood to meet his needs, uncaring of his prey. After all, it is the natural order of things. He'd always brush off the concept of a Fated, someone who he would be inexplicably drawn to, to desire, so long as he should remain on this earth. He'd been roaming this land for years upon years; if he was destined to a Fated, he'd already appear now, wouldn't he? C2 is a graduate student, constantly tucked away in his office until the late hours of the night. He hears a rustling outside, and thinks nothing of it, until it starts to distract him from his research. He finally goes out to check, and is immediately immobilized by C1. C1 bares his fangs, about to lunge forward to bite down on C2's neck, until he realizes that he physically cannot go through with it. His steps struggle, and as he finally reaches forward to hold C2's neck in his firm hands, he is immediately overwhelmed with the desire to protect C2. For he is C1's Fated. The only problem is, will C2 feel the same way?

Business Magnate

C1 is a wealthy entrepreneur whose skillful eye for business has lead to the success of several companies he comes in contact with, helping them market their brand and expand their stores throughout the nation. C2 ran a local general store that had been forced to close because he couldn’t meet the competition of a nationally-owned chain. Seeing C1’s face plastered everywhere, C2 decides to seek him out, discovering his apartment residence. C2 approaches C1 in an attempt to reason, but is quickly pissed off by C1's capitalistic and smug personality. C2 lunges forward to throw a punch, surprising C1 and knocking him a few steps back. C1’s bodyguards quickly apprehended C2, about to take him to the police to charge for assault when C1 curiously tells them to get C2 cleaned up and set up to his room. C2 struggles to break free from the ropes that tie him to the chair, breathing heavily as he unknowingly waits for his punishment.

The Intern

C1 is fresh off of college, eager to start his internship at one of the top law firms in the country. He had heard stories of C2, whose name graces the high-rise building as the man who never lost a case. C1 is excited to learn from C2, if he ever gets the chance, his status being so low on the totem pole. But upon seeing C1, C2 seems to have other plans in store, using his body for C2's own pleasure. C1, persuaded that it is an opportunity to study from the best, reluctantly takes on the role as C2's boy, soon finding himself pulled into the world of master and sub, and loving it.

Good Pup

C1 is a veterinarian, operating a successful business when he hires C2 as his new assistant. C1 is immersed in his work, unnoticing C2’s wandering eyes and crush on him. On a slow day at work, C1 decides to leave early, bidding C2 good night as he leaves him behind in the empty office. C2 decides to use the opportunity to look around a bit, familiarizing himself until he reaches the supply closet, filled with different types of products: leashes, collars, squeaky toys, etc. On a whim, C2 picks out a leather collar, feeling the need to clasp it around his neck. He looks in the mirror, interested in what he sees as he sinks down to all fours, pretending to be a dog. C1 suddenly comes back into the office, forgetting some documents on his desk, when he catches sight of C2. As much as C2 tries to deny it, C1 sees the arousal in C2’s body language, taking it open himself to train his new puppy.

RE: Looking for a Master [m / m]

Darkwarrior3000 said:
I'd be willing to do the Assassin's den Rp

Ah, that's actually taken, sorry. I need to remove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom