Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Evening (Updates!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thanks for taking time to stop by my thread. Apparent to my participation of this site, I have hoped to look for new and invigorating roleplays. I have done so for around ten+ years so I am excited to find like-minded people who share my eagerness for a good story. Please, feel free to message me any time if you require further explanation on a plot, have questions or just want to strike up a roleplay that is not listed below. I look forward to writing with you and sharing worlds above our own.

Zoe♥

A General List

Yes
Good Grammar
Plots
Fantasy
Realism
Historic
Smut (when the time calls for it)
Teasing
Dominatrix v. Dominatrix
Dirty Talk
Risque Locations
Ageplay (around 10 years apart)
Blowjobs
Female x Female

No
Vore/Gore/Watersports/Scat
Extreme Ageplay
Dominatrix v. Sub.
Poor Grammar/Few sentences
Incest
Furries
Humiliation/Bimbos

A Few Basic Pairs
Lord x Thief
Assassin x Target
Assassin x Assassin
Pro Athlete x Fan
(Etc. yet please, have a basic plot ready for these pairs!)

A Bit of Plots

Archaeological Anomaly
Your character is on the brink of a brilliant discovery, one that took years of research to uncover. A once mythological land was discovered by yourself and your crew, and if that wasn't enough, you have uncovered the Queen frozen in time. Embalmed in clay and other minerals not known to man your team takes her to be carefully excavated. What they didn't expect once they have was that she had not aged a day past her coronation age of twenty-one, and that she had taken her first breath in over a couple of centuries.

Broken Thrones
Cast out of the sky, your character and mines are banished from the world of Gods and Goddesses for interfering with human affairs. For taking pity on man, you now become a part of them. The words still stir in your dreams after years watching cultures change or die out completely, and you find yourself wondering aimlessly in life having no way to die yet no meaning without your Godly status. One day, after years upon years, our characters reunite after being cast out. This showed the real reason of their exile, not because they pitied man, but because man loved them more than the Highest god. For when they were together, their power was unified and stronger than any of the deities combined.

Summer Theories
Your character is the cliched bad boy of school, never taking much seriously and yet somehow graduating senior year. My character has never missed a day, and valedictorian by a landslide thankful that school is finally ending and a new chapter of intelligent classmates is to begin. Yet, on the last day of getting everything in order, your character throws the school for a loop by openly showing an interest in mine. For what reason? He had been the main reason for years of torment. She should have stayed inside all summer as usual, preparing for her upcoming courses yet it was too interesting of a theory: what could he possibly want in her?

My Garden
It is your royal character's twentieth birthday, and upon your entry into manhood (according to to rituals), you are awarded your own home, your staff and your own garden. This means, in the thresholds, lay your very own virgin. For in this society, they are nothing more than a mans arm piece and child giver. She, though, is not the same. Non-submissive and fiery, she reaches out to your character to use his status in society to aid her plan. Take the enslaved women and run away to a world where they no longer are objects, but to do so meant treason. (YES, I took this plot from Mad Max, it was amazing. Recommended!)

Blame
Your character and mines have been together since they were ten, promising a child's vow that they would always have each other's back in a town that went no where. Now, they still kept that promise by never being able to leave each other yet could wake the neighborhood by their fighting. Splitting only left one or the other begging for forgiveness, and they would succumb. They no longer live in that dead end town, but tour the country in a crime spree, taking what they can get. Eventually, they call on a crew to organize one of their biggest heists. (Will require to play multiple characters once the "crew" gets together).

Rags and Bones
Your character makes his living from living off others. Taking from the rich and giving to himself, your character has led a lavish life and people adore him yet never questioned his profession. He was the best and even contracted by top men to take what they couldn't get their hands on, and life was good until one particular contract. It was a rather large one and now it's a game of chase between the two of our characters to get the object in question. (Could possibly play out that they take the object for themselves?)

The Diary
Your character had been dead for years, it seems, and for whatever reason is bound to house. Family after family has passed through and after useless attempts at contact, your char. figures he could settle with seeing how long it would take to force a family to move from his house. Until one particular family moves in, he would try to begin the usual antics until he realized one thing: he could actually alter the daughter's diary. Through that, he could communicate and finally be seen.

The Apprentice
Your character finds himself in a small village where he sunk most of his gold into wine and gambling. After one too many brawls and bets, he owes money to a fairly brutal pit boss with no other means of income. An innkeeper takes pity on your character and allows him small meals and a warm bed, and after one night of a rather violent dispute, helped nurse you back to health. The innkeeper had nothing else to help your char. debt other than an old tale passed down for centuries, a crypt filled with draugrs, frostbite spiders, trolls, and adventurers and thieves hoping to find what others could not: a room full of treasures. The only catch? Your char. had to take the innkeepers daughter, who threatened to leave on her own into a world of adventuring and she might as well leave with a friend than on her own. ***Skyrim based (obviously) and could possible be comedy/adventure :D )

Will be updating as much as possible! ♥​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom