Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern BD/SM F/F (<3) x FxM @ PM/YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sio

Moon
READ THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE.
GODDAMN, PEOPLE, LEARN TO READ.

tumblr_mecwhqLa5g1rsflx3o1_500.gif

Hello, welcome to my request thread. You can call me Sio.
I'm an adult female whose been RP'ing for about fifteen years.
I like cotton candy and Snickers more than anything in the
world. I have a lot of characters to choose from but right now
I'm only looking for people who are interested in modern
realistic BD/SM RP's with my bisexual ( girls/futa > guys ) switch
character. And I do mean a heavy preference.

My character's name is Siobhan. She's an Irish-bred 23 year
old female from the Midwest who moved to Los Angeles to
experience a variety of lifestyles. The BD/SM scene suited her
well, so she's stuck to it. Unfortunately she's a little nerdy and
awkward sometimes but means well. I can see Sio getting
involved with an older coworker, a younger college student she's
mentoring, one of her pot buddies, or whatever else could
possibly happen to a open-minded young woman.

basic stats: 5'5", 145lbs, petite, short black hair, fair skinned
obsessed with 'the office', smokes marijuana/cigarettes, has seen
'pulp fiction' over a hundred times, hates talking about family

All other characters must be 18+. I don't have an F-List made yet,
but I lean toward seduction, forbidden romances, maybe a little
blackmailing. I expect my writing partners to consistently reply
with at least one paragraph, twice a week or so. I have a full
time job and I go to school; internet is not my life and I hate
being repeatedly asked to reply because I won't.

hair pulling, biting, scratching, consensual sex, forbidden love,
taboo relationships, older partners, anal, oral, vaginal, binds,
blindfolds, whips, crops, latex, leather, outfits, corsets, teasing,
choking, scratching, internal release "creampie"

gore, underage, gaping, rape, extreme bd/sm, burning, branding,
objectification, extreme humiliation, intolerable pain, cutting,
incest, just smut, facials, excessive cum

She can be strict, tutoring mistress for inexperienced girls and
boys
(18-21) or a decadent appreciative submissive for older
women (35-45).

Feel free to PM me with questions. Ask for my YIM.

26z52.png
23uc39v.png

2wmfmzm.png

(( if you really did read this: prove it. tell me what sio's favorite movie is in the pm title. ))

RE: BD/SM Modern Lover

If you want to message via roleplay, I prefer longer posts, such as the following example of mine:

Thankfully the carpet Cameron had chosen to furnish the apartment was incredibly soft and luxurious. Perhaps she had kept it in mind; that she'd have girls crawl upon it often? Siobhan did so a bit slowly - not to annoy, but to appreciate the view given from ahead. When the collar was brought out, Sio initially flinched, knowing that now Cameron could see the dim faded scars upon the flesh of her back. Either she chose to ignore it, or the dim lightning of the room did made it impossible to see. Hopefully it was the latter. Nonetheless, Siobhan quietly thanked her for the collar, before following into the bedroom.

Far from what she expected happened, though. Sio, nude except her small shorts, had crawled into the bed with the nervous hope of doing everything but sleeping with the incredible and naked goddess slipping into the sheets with her. Instead, a comforting arm pulled her close from behind, and insisted that they sleep rather than what Sio prepared for. She almost questioned it, before the weariness of the alcohol claimed her entirely. Siobhan fell asleep quickly, and stayed that way well past the sunrise. It was nearing ten before she began to stir.

Sleepy brown eyes fluttered open, widening immediately when she realized that the color of the ceiling she looked at wasn't the same as home. It wasn't the first time this had happened to her but it had been months, and she didn't recall going to any bar las - ... oh Christ.

Siobhan jerked out of the bed immediately, staring down at her naked body in a panic. Being at a ritzy club was returning to her, as well as going home with someone. No bruises, no scratches or burns - good, now who the fuck had she fucked? No, she wasn't even sore like that either. And she still had her panties on. Siobhan groaned as a wave of dizziness came over her. Gently, she sat on the edge of the bed, then pulled up the sheet to wrap it around herself. From outside the room a soft cough was heard. Siobhan looked up, realizing the bedroom door was open. Whoever she bedded was still out there. By the look of this place, had she pulled a Pretty Woman? Oh God.

Mindlessly she reached up to tickle an itchy spot on her neck, not realizing what was causing it. When Sio's fingertips met cool leather, she blinked, finding it incredibly hard to believe that there were no bruises or wounds if she wore this particular item. But who had put it on her?

A bit unsteadily, Siobhan rose, the sheet still wrapped around her nearly naked form. With shuffling footsteps she left the bedroom, finding a vague memory to help her remember to go left instead of left for the main living area. As she neared, she saw the back of the head of a woman - at least it seemed to be. Yes, definitely, from the reflection of the electronic device she held in her hand. At first the large clean screen showed the weather. When Cameron pressed the lock button and turned the screen to black, she could clearly see a surprised wrapped up Siobhan slowly nearing from behind.

"Y-You?"

If you contact me to RP via AIM, then something like this is much easier:
The nymph pouted as the cabinets began to close, cutting her off from the pretty things she wished to touch and examine. An annoyed chirping sound came from her throat, akin to the bothered twittering of a song bird tapped upon their cage. With a bit of a huff she turned, the nymph crossing the room to find something else to get into it. "Mine," she said, picking up a small cloth used to pin the hair back from one's shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom