Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love's Masquerade (Stonetribe X kuziya)

Stonebones

Star
"So I said to Horatio, 'My good sir, please... I hardly think that fitting me for a suit warrants a second date.' ah ha ha ha!"

Sebastian and the small crowd of people he was conversing with erupted into laughter at his anecdote. In celebration of the completion of a bridge 3 years in the making, the town hall was holding a much anticipated, open to all masquerade ball. Just about everyone who could attend did, and those who didn't likely deeply regretted not being able to. Never one to miss a social event, Sebastian took it upon himself to be one of the many lives of the party. After all, surly it is the duty of the handsome and charming to ensure that people have as great a time as possible. "Ha ha ha, Ahh yes, quite the scandalous one that Horatio, oh how I adore his company" He said as he finished his drink.

"Excuse me my friends, but I must refill my wine glass. Try to keep having a grand time in my absence, as far fetched as it may seem." He said, walking away from the jovial atmosphere that he had created. He promptly arrived at a table, many an appetizer and treats laid upon it, as well as a pitcher of fine wine. He poured himself a new glass and took another drink, leaning against the table. "Ahh, if only all of my evenings could be as festive and extravagant as this one..."

OOC I like him LOL

Victoria was at the ball. She had tried to make herself as beautiful as she could. Her mom had helped out and now here she was in a crowd of strangers acting like she was the queen. Yeah right! If she wasn't forced into doing some of her parents jobs like this she'd be better off. Still she was enjoying herself.

Victoria too strode over to the table and got a drink. She noticed the man and smiled. "Hello my good man." her voice had a lilt to it that she actually liked.

(OOC ha ha thanks, writing for him was fun ^^, sorry about the slow reply speed though >.<)

Sebastian shifted his gaze towards the lovely young lady as she approached the table. A crowd pleaser such as himself was trained to always be aware of beautiful women who might need wooing within the vicinity. "Oh dear" He replied to her. "I'm not allowed even a moments rest without needing to charm a gorgeous girl. Ahh, such is my wonderful burden" He took a drink and placed his glass on the table. "A well evening to you my dear madam,. I do hope you are having as delightful a time that a divine damsel such as yourself should be having. If not, do let me know as soon as possible so that I might remedy such a horrendous crime against humanity."

OOC It's fine. You just have to get into the swing of it that's all. I hope your classes went well

Victoria smiled. How could she not. This man belonged at this ball. It was clear in his speech and how he was relaxed. "I am enjoying myself yes. Are you as well?" she asked her tone light. "Such as yourself should be enjoying the ball too." she smiled and took a sip walking over to stand next to him. Her eyes assessed him. Any woman would fall for him. He was handsome. It was clear. She smiled and offered her hand. "Would you like to dance?" she asked always graceful.

(OOC: Don't worry, they did :D)

Sebastian made sure to mirror her smile, equally as pleased to make her acquaintance. He softly chuckled at her question. "My dear, it would take nothing less than the end of the world to keep me from enjoying myself in the presence of such a ravishing women like you." He took her hand in his, "If you don't mind taking the risk of us falling madly in love, then I would be delighted to dance." He replied as he lead her to the dance floor in a dignified manor.

"I'll take that risk!" she said winking sexily. "After all I love the thrill." shestepped up and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. She didn't know if she was supposed to lead or not, but she did anyway taking another risk. She began a waltz leading him. "Have you ever done this before?" she asked spinning slowly.

OOC Awesome! Glad to here it.

(OOC: Sorry for the super late response! I don't have an excuse this time... >.<)

Sebastian couldn't help but to slightly raise his eyebrows at how eager she was to dance with him. Many a women were willing to dance with him before, surely, but none were ever quite as expressive about it. "Well then." He said. "Let's just enjoy ourselves and see where the night takes us." After spinning, Sebastian took a step back, his hand holding hers, before bringing the two close once more. "Tell me my dear, what might I call you?"

OOC It's cool.

Victoria grinned. "The night could take us anywhere." she said flirtiously.
"My name is Victoria and you my good sir?" she asked in return.

(OOC: Another late response, sorry! Dunno why I'm having so much trouble with this one...)

"Sebastian Alexander, at your service." Sebastian nodded in agreement. Indeed, I only hope it and I have the same interests in mind."
"It is my understanding that many of the people here are from the neighboring towns, coming to join in on our celebration. Might you be from around these parts?"

OOC it's cool I promise! Your fine.

Victoria grinned. "Well everyone should enjoy this luxurious ball. Yes I am from around here." she said nodding. "Lived around here all my life. How about you my good sir? Have you?" Judging by the way he said people she guessed that yes he did live somewhere around this area.

Back
Top Bottom