Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your harem (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larissa's nipples hardened as Becca's moans of ecstasy echoed across the mansion. Her hands reached down and her fingers moved through the Canadian's hair, gently petting her as both ends of her body were getting used. With a smile, her legs spread open and released the girl from her grasp, and slowly but gradually she crawled downwards beneath Becca until they faced each other face to face. Their two contrasting sets of breasts glued together, and Larissa's pussy only a few inches beneath Becca's exploited clit.

"Shh.." she assured the younger girl before she pulled her for a passionate kiss. She pushed her lips against Becca's. A fierce kiss with tender lips - perfect combination. Her tongue didn't knock on the door, it immediately barged inside the younger girls mouth. Invading her territory and roaming inside Becca's mouth hungrily. Her left hand moved down and rubbed the boundaries of Becca's folds, while her right hand moved behind the girl and groped her firm butt. "Ooh.. someone has been squatting" she teased.

Becca was beyond anything comprehensible. The sensations and experience the older girls were giving the teenager were things she would have never dreamed possible. The heavy fucking from Ali pushed her on to the lusciously soft breasts of Larissa. Closing her eyes, Becca tries to keep up on hands and knees. Arching her head back as she gasped and moaned, Becca is so close to a full orgasm.

Becca had wanted to please Larissa and felt slightly guilty that she had become the focus of her harem mates. But god it felt so so good. Her small tits rubbed lightly on Larissa and excited her nipples and sent jolts to her mind. Becca suddenly tensed and with eyes squeezed shut, she tenses and suddenly moans as pleasure explodes inside her mind.

"uuuuuhhhh." Ali said in confusion. "I was kind of busy with her lovely cunt Larissa. I wasn't really done with her yet, so you're going to have to make it up to me."

Taking her fake dick in hand, Ali grabbed a bottle of Tequila she kept by her bed for whenever Larissa was in her room. Dousing her fake cock in the poisonous liquid, Ali lined it up and drove it into the Colombian's cunt. Not even trying to be gentle, ali began to ruthlessly fuck at Larissa, but not so hard as to hurt or injure her harem mate. Just enough to punish the beauty for stealing Becca away.

"I'll show you to steal my girl." Ali said playfully as she fucked at Larissa. She slapped Becca across the ass before grabbing at Larissa's breasts and squeezing and toying with her nipples. "You two have no idea how much I wish I had a real dick to fuck both of you with. Xavi is really lucky in that regard. "

As she fucked at Larissa, Ali used her fingers to play with both of her harem mate's clits. Rubbing them with her thumbs as she pounding into the camel beauty. She moaned aggressively as her breath began to turn into pants as she slowly wore herself out.

"Oh puta" Larissa exclaimed in pain as the gigantic dildo found its way inside her vagina. There was no reason for Ali to be all furious, Becca was there to be shared anyways, at least that was Larissa's theory. Plus, all she was was to kiss the little girl and grope her butt cheeks, her pussy was still in Ali's sight. Alas, Larissa didn't have time to protest, she took it like a whore and started moaning intensely. Each moan next to Becca's ear got louder, higher in pitch and in perfect rhythm with the thrusts. Her mind started playing her, mental images of Xavi fucking her like a stallion engulfed her vision so much so that she muttered his name among her stream of moans.

Sashia sighed as she finished reading her chapter of her book that she was on before she though about what she could do with her none destructive black magic. She summoned a small 9 tails fox a few days ago but it had vanished After Ali had crushed it. "YOu know, Becca and me are the two youngest. we're ment to stick together but no, she joins the evil wanna be queen Ali" Sashia mutter to herself before she sighed and laid back on the sofa with her head on the floor and her feet in the air as she started reading a book about Kitsunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom