Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your harem (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becca swallowed nervously as she read the note. She had never imagined this was something that someone would do in real life, much less be something she would participate in. Sudden images of wrists pulling on restraints in response to stimulus made Becca blush and she touched a hand to her chest as she exhaled.

Smiling at Ali, Becca says "Probably sweety. We better not anger Xavi. He might leave us tied on hands and knees somewhere if that happened for who knows who." the young blonde says with a slight huskiness in her voice.

Becca puts a light short silk robe over her nightwear and puts on her cute slippers. Grabbing Ali's hand after trying the robe closed, Becca squeezes it as she tugs her bombshell harem mate towards the hall.

"Just give me a moment." Ali requested. She went to her closet and grabbed a white sleeping dress, thong and the matching shoes. Once she was satisfied. She returned to Becca, who promptly dragged her out of the room and toward their destination. They arrived at the table to find Xavi having just finished tying down Larissa.

"Oh!!!" Ali moaned as she saw the naked Colombian woman tied across the table. "That looks fantastic you two. Xavi, you'll have to do something like that to me one day. But different. I don't want the same thing Larissa had. Where would be the fun in that?"

Walking over to the table with Becca, Ali went to Larissa's breasts and gave each of her nipples a soft lick. Before turning her attention back to Xavi.

"Where is the fruit dearie?" She asked her master. "Any preferences on what fruit we use?"

Ali looked over to Becca, and gave the girl a kiss and a squeeze of the ass. A way of saying, "I haven't forgotten about you. "

As experienced as Larissa was in many aspects of bedroom fun, this was new to her. She never described herself as submissive or passive, she was a bottom that liked to touch, squeeze, suck, lick and slap. She loved to be as active as whoever was the top, she adored seduction and teasing others. It made her feel sexy and desired. Being tied down so that she can do practically nothing but approve was new to her, but with such a great group she can expect to have fun regardless. She smiled to Xavi and winked at while biting her lips as the man started to gently tie her wrists to the table. The sweet cool breeze through the room caressed the Latina's body, immediately making her nipples hard. She felt like a trophy on display, and it aroused her beyond thought. From her resting position, her eyes can only see her sides. Her massive breasts obscured her view, preventing her from seeing anything happening to her pussy unless she pushes her neck upwards.

Then came Ali and chose the right spots to aim for. "Hehehe.. oh that was fun" she giggled in approval, her eyes meeting Ali lovingly. All that talk about fruits made Larissa wonder what was going to happen her. Ideas flowed inside her head as she pondered on the countless possibilities, each idea only getting naughtier than its predecessor causing the girl to bite on his bottom lips in anticipation.

Xavier could feel the chemistry between his girls begin to take over the mood of the room. He enjoyed how well they got along and looked forward to see just how well Larissa tolerated being restrained as she was. She never seemed to grow tired of being the center of attention, and of course with a body like hers, she had certainly gotten lots of practice. He went to the large commercial refrigerator and opened the doors. "Pretty much anything you might want, already sliced up and ready to go, just add your imagination." He told the girls, showing them the fruits and treats that were available to set Larissa's table.

"Now I want you to be artistic...and sensual. I'm going to go greet the guest of honor and will be back in about 30 minutes or so." He pulled out a rich flavorful cream and walked back towards Larissa. Dipping his finger into the cool thick cream he coated a finger and offered it to Larissa's mouth, letting her suck his finger clean. "I'm sure you girls will figure it out." He offered with a smile as he left them to their own devices.

He stopped to get a robe before walking out towards the dock to meet Kyla. Though there was no shortage of eye candy on Xavier's island, she was still a sight for sore eyes. As he walked towards her he held his arms out wide, ready to embrace her in a very close welcome home hug. His eyes followed every curve of her body in her tight dress, he didn't have a lot of time but wanted to be sure to give her a proper greeting before their little party.

As soon as Kyla saw Xavier stroll out of the house, his gait exuding confidence and sex appeal like some silver fox of a Greek god, she tossed her travel bag down onto the pier and her high-heeled sandals beat a fast staccato rhythm across the boards as she rushed towards him.

“Xavier!” she squealed in delight, her hair stream back like a candle flame as a wide smile lit her face. She threw herself up into his arms, wrapping her legs tight around his waist and squeezing herself to him. With her generous bust and juicy, round hips and derrière, Kyla was no lightweight, but she knew the man would be able to hold her up easily. She crushed her breasts to his chest and merged her soft lips with his, kissing him with a relieved passion. “I missed you, master,” she purred in between eagerly suckling at his lips, hungry for his mouth after a month apart.

Kyla's fingers kneaded at his strong shoulders, caressing the muscles through the thin fabric of his robe as she kissed and nuzzled at his jawline and throat. He smelled good – fresh and clean, with a hint of soap. That must have meant he'd recently taken a shower... and as he seldom showered alone, at least one of the other girls in the harem had probably enjoyed his attentions in there with him. The thought made her suddenly jealous – but also suddenly wet as her hips ground against his hard abdomen and her supple thighs held him tight.

When Kyla began rushing towards him, Xavier knew what was coming. He let his robe fall slightly open to make their contact just a bit more intimate. He knew her body very well and what to expect when she jumped onto him. He was more than ready, having looked forward to this moment from the day she left. While she might not be able to sprint in her heels, she had enough momentum to get her massive breasts bouncing in a very arousing way. Despite all the sexual activity he had already been through this morning, he couldn't help but feel a familiar stirring.

As their bodies collided he was pleased to feel how well cushioned she was. His hands clamped upon her firm full ass as they shared a first kiss in a month. He could feel his arousal growing as his fingers squeezed her and his hands ground her hips into him. He knew the other girls would be pleased to see her, but he fully intended to be the first to greet her properly. He slowly hiked up her short dress to expose her, expecting her to be bare beneath the dress for her arrival back at the island. He was going to take her right here, the very moment of her arrival. He had waited a month for her return and wasn't about to wait a moment longer.

As his manhood grew stiff from their contact he positioned her so that he could rub his cock against her clit. Pulling her upwards pressing the head of his cock to her moistening opening. He savored this moment, holding her there for several heartbeats before easing her to her proper place.

When Xavi left the room, Ali smiled and looked over the naked Larissa. A wicked grin crossed her face as all the possibilities crossed her mind. She looked at a Becca and smiled. "Any ideas?" Ali asked Becca. "I think we should maybe cover her in some cream or dip before we add the fruit. But it should be tasteful. I've seen a couple of things like this before. But I'm not sure what all to do. Maybe a bushel of grapes over her puss? I was thinking an orange slice over he belly button? And maybe build around that?"

Ali was more than happy to cover every inch of her harem mate in fruit. But she wanted to include Becca. So she wanted to hear what the Canadian girl had in mind before the finished up. But she knew they didn't have but so much time. Xavi would expect them to be done before he returned. Ali didn't want to disappoint him. Especially since she had no real idea what the special occasion really was.

Ali had so many kinky ideas in mind. She couldn't wait to get started.

Becca felt really confused and concerned. She hated failure at anything, a competitive spirit Xavi had used to his advantage when he initially used the blonde teen.

Brushing hair behind her ear as she bit her lip, Becca is glad to sense Ali's trepidation. "Hmmmm... Maybe like make a truffle out of her? Like we could make the pudding filling and cover her in it and then a layer of fruit and then some cream on top? I could feast on that." Becca winks.

Larissa listened eagerly as the girls slowly discussed their intentions with her. Her eyes wondered at the tables on her left and right; filled with fruits, biscuits, potato chips, tortilla chips and chocolate chips. Jars of honey, jam, chocolate and milk were lined in a colorful march on a nearby table. Her body ached under the cool breeze, wishing for any of these condiments to cover her. "Come on chicas, be creative" she encouraged playfully. She knew Xavi would come anytime now and he wouldn't like it if she only had a strawberry on her bellybutton.

Becca frowns and says "Geez Larissa. We're nymphos, not cake decorators. Let me double what we did already." and with that, Becca put a strawberry in Larissa's mouth while laughing at the restraints holding back the fiery Colombian.

Taking out the foam, Becca starts to spray it over Larissa's breasts in a circular motion, building little mountains. She repeats it on the bare pussy of her cocoa coloured harem mate. Then three cherries are placed at the nipples and slightly inserted in the soft folds of her pussy.

Grabbing the chocolate and caramel and butterscotch sauce bottles, Becca turns them over and starts spreading trails around the beautiful girl's body. Giggling before grabbing some tequila and repeating, Becca is so happy to make a delicious mess of Larissa. "Jackson Pollock would be proud!"

Ali was surprised that the otherwise timid Becca was really going at it. But she was pleased nonetheless. She happily assisted her new friend apply all the fruit and cream to Larissa's body. A wicked grin across er face as they worked. As Becca went wild , Ali was careful to add smaller details. She made a ring of strawberries overtip the cream on Larissa's breasts. Before putting a circle of kiwis around her navel. Moving on, Ali added more and more fruit, until Larissa's whole tummy as completely covered with a myriad of different fruits, all arranged to look like a wild selection of colors. Once she was pretty satisfied, Ali got to work on another idea.

Taking berries, Ali wedged a berry between each of Larissa's toes, before she covered Larissa's feet in more cream and goo to create a sticky service. Once the service was complete, she began to add pineapple slices and other fruit on top of it. She repeated the process up both of Larissa's legs, until her legs were also covered in a layer of cream covered with fruit. A genius idea then came to her mind. Ali gabbed two unopened bananas, and made Larissa hold both of them. The phallic representation was sure to be appreciated by Xavi once he finally saw the completed creation.

Looking back at her creation, Ali was pretty pleased. She knew it would be hard to really create a great work of art in such a short period of time. But she felt like her and Becca's work was definitely going to earn them some praise from Xavi when he returned. She looked at her parter in crime and smiled. "IS there anything else we should do to her, or add to the creation?" Ali asked Becca. "I already want to eat all of this off of her. I can just imagine it now."

The cold fruit pieces contrasted with the warm liquids layering the Latina's body as she breathed from underneath, excitement overwhelming her body. Her teeth plunged into the strawberry the Canadian shoved between her lips and swiftly ate. "You know.. some wine would be nice.. do you guys have straws?" She asked, sarcasm apparent in her tone. As the girls piled her body with more toppings, she felt her nipples get harder. Slowly, her pussy started getting wetter, and soon enough, her juices started mixing with whatever the girls covered her with.

Xavier gave Kyla her sudden but intense welcome, to start things off then took her by the hand to lead her inside. "I have a surprise waiting for you." He told her, himself eager to see the other girl's handiwork using Larissa's voluptuous body as a canvas. He didn't want the hot latina to get a chill from all the fruits and desserts though he thought it more likely her hot body would simply melt it all away. As he led the prodigal harem girl into the kitchen his smile immediately showed the girls they had done well. His cock may have still needed a break after greeting Kyla as he did, but his mouth certainly watered at the sight of Larissa all decked out in the playful imaginings of her harem mates.

Xavier might have liked to say a few words but he knew there would be no stopping the girls when they saw who had returned. He went to Becca so he could introduce them once the commotion wore down and to make sure she didn't feel left out. "Great work, very artsy." He teased as he put an arm around her and whispered close into her ear. His hand slipping down to her well toned ass as the other girls quickly got reacquainted, though Larissa would just have to wait to get her hugs but he was confident she wouldn't lack for attention this afternoon.

Becca blushes at the duel feelings of being left out and singled out at the same time. Watching the slightly older and far more beautiful women greet each other with such depth of feelings makes Becca feel so small and inadequate. Comparing herself to these far more buxom women, knowing they are intelligent and more experienced and travelled than the somewhat naive Canadian girl makes Becca blush with embarrassment. What would these amazing women ever want to do with her?

Xavi's sympathetic hug and words only make her feel worse. Now she was being singled out and made to look like she was a favourite or something. Thanking him, Becca pushes away gently but with a smile. Approaching Ali and this hot red head as they stand over the hot mess of a naked Larissa, Becca smiles and listens to her harem mates talk and share stories.

"Kyla you slut!" Ali said excitedly, giving a kiss and a grab of the ass to her returning harem mate. "I didn't realize you were coming back today. You could have let me know. I still need to finish reading that book you lent me. I kept getting distracted and playing with my pussy every time I read it." Ali stopped talking to grab a berry from Larissa's toes with her mouth. Giving her tied up harem mate a lick at the toes. She chewed the berry and then looked at the uncomfortable Becca. She smacked the young Canadian on the ass and winked at her. Turning back to Kyla, she licked her lips. "Kyla, have you had the pleasure of meeting this fine little woman? Becca, this is Kyla. She's been away for a while. She's something of a sex expert. She taught me how to give a great clit attack. Kyla, this is Xavi's lovely new harem girl Becca. Who let me tell you, that tight little body is mine. I plan on using it like a toy later. So dibs and don't try and convince me otherwise."

Ali was feeling really aroused. Between looking at the naked Larissa covered in fruit and cream. The returning Kyla who had always made Ali really horny. Or Becca, who Ali had unfinished sexual business with.

Xavier sensed Becca pushing him away. He took a double take at the young beautiful Canadian. She couldn't seem to understand why he thought her so beautiful and more than worthy of a spot in his harem. Perhaps it was just her insecurity or maybe she wasn't really happy here with him. He was not the type to push himself upon anyone, but her push gave him pause. She was after all, here for a reason, to be part of his collection. He would have to deal with her attitude soon, but this was not the time or place.

Instead he approached the artfully decorated Larissa, using both his finger and his lips to taste her sweet beauty. He almost hated to mess up the symmetry of the girls' work but he couldn't help but claim one of her 'cherries' as he sucked it off of her full breast. His tongue circling her nipple once his lips plucked the fruit from her. He dipped a finger into her cream then fed it to her so she could share in the culinary delight of her decorated flesh.

Xavier smiled as he saw the bananas in her hands and slipped one from her fingers. He peeled the phallic fruit and offered the tip to Larissa's lips, teasing her with it, pulling it away if she went for it then rubbing it just along her lips. He dipped the still unbroken tip down to her cleavage to cover it in cream then repeated the process, giving her just a taste until she was quick enough to take a bite.

(Let's.. not wait Sinsualist, she's probably busy..)

Being tied down to the table meant she couldn't jump up and great her returning friend. That didn't stop Larissa from showing her excitement though, "Kyla!" she yelled name enthusiastically not bothering to explain her situation to Kyla as kinky shit was of frequent occurrence in the mansion. When Ali groped the girl's butt, Larissa darted her eyes at her with jealousy. She wished she was free to move around and touch every curve the redhead's body had to offer. Xavi's approach stopped time for Larrisa, though. When he stepped next to her, the world didn't matter at all. Soon, he was pushing the banana inside between her lips. She smiled at him warmly and slowly started to eat from the fruit. Moaning as to intensify the act and imagine it was Xavi's cock. With her eyes closed, she teased "Oh Xavi.. you've gotten smaller"

Becca giggles at the tied up woman making a joke while being so lewdly and helplessly displayed. Touching her own neck as she crossed her arms in front of her, the blonde Canadian is amazed at the overt sexuality surrounding her. Not wanting to be left out or looked down on, she steps close to Ali and takes her hand and squeezes. "She does look so delicious, doesn't she?" Becca asks before taking a finger and scooping a small bit of caramel syrup off Larissa's side, teasing the Columbian's skin with the feather touch. Becca touches the syrup to Ali's lips, gently rubbing around them as she looks in Ali's eyes. Then licking her own, Becca leans in and kisses Ali. Moaning at the taste on her lips as her tongue plays softly and hand cups her head. The kiss lengthens in duration and intensity as Becca fully presses herself against Ali, loving the feeling of warmth between their bodies. Becca is finding herself hungry and wanting as she lets go some of her reservations.

Ali happily returns Becca's kiss. The lovely young Canadian has so much spirit. Just knowing about her dying innocence made Ali want to be the one that unleashes the inner sexual deviant within Becca. But that would have to happy after Xavi's little impromptu party. Ali gave Becca's ass another squeeze and then winked at her Canadian friend, before turning her attention back to Larissa. Seeing the tied up Colombian gave Ali an idea. "I bet you'd like another drink ?" Ali asked the bound beauty. Walking to the kitchen, Ali procured a bottle of tequila, Larissa's usual poison. "Would you like some of this?" Ali teased, holding the bottle in front of Larissa's face. Then with another wink at Becca, Ail sipped on the bottle to take a good sized swig. Bending down, she pressed her lips to Larissa's and then made out wit the Colombian beauty. Swapping the intoxicating liquid from her mouth into Larissa's as their lips and tongues intertwined.

Once Larissa had taken all the liquid, Ali gave her one final kiss, before standing back upright. She grabbed a few more pieces of fruit in her mouth, but didn't chew them. Facing Becca, Ali suddenly grabbed the blonde beauty by the ass and pulled he in for a deep kiss. As their lips locked, Ali skillfully used her tongue to transfer some of the fruit from her mouth to Becca's. The kiss was long and drawn out, as Ali groped and manhandled Becca's toned young body as they shared the fruit together. Once she was satisfied, Ali stopped and gave Becca one last kiss. Turning back around, she looked at the others in the room.

"Anyone else want some?" Ali said with a wickedly flirtatious grin.

"You taste better with tequila" Larissa teased, enjoying how things are unfolding so far. The two lovely girls kissed each other before her eyes while she waited with enthusiasm for more attention, feeling jealous that she can't do anything but look at them. "You know, if you two need sometime a lone, I could use a bottle or two" she giggled playfully before she started shaking her body enticing the girls to devour her.

Becca is a little shocked at the way she is fed by Ali's kiss. Shivering at the more overtly sexual touches and insinuations, she is warming to her harem mates and the situation.

Pushing past her shyness as she sees Larissa looking at her and Ali, Becca decides the idea is good. "You want more tequila baby?" she asks as she takes the bottle. Tipping it into her mouth, she lets some good down her throat with a gentle burn. Stopping the flow and holding more in her mouth, Becca steps forward and holding her hair with one hand, bends and repeats the liquid swapping kiss that Ali had given. Wondering at the different feel of these lips from Ali's, Becca backs off allowing Larissa to swallow.

Touching syrup on her neck, Becca takes the fingers to her face and sticks out her tongue and slowly links up and down them in an almost lewd manner while staring at Ali.

"Do you ever stop drinking for one minute!!" Ali playfully chided Larissa. The Colombian woman was like a vacuum when it came to alcohol consumption. She always seemed to want and desire more and more. Something that Ali couldn't really understand or truly appreciate. Oh well. She couldn't expect everyone to behave exactly as she wished them to. Where would be the fun in that sort of life. It would be boring and overly predictable. That was definitely not a sort of life that Ali wished to engage in. She much preferred the unpredictability that he current life situation brought. She never knew what Xavi, or any of her harem mates where going to do. That was half the fun she supposed.

Watching Becca suck her fingers begins to distract Ali. She wonders how she could use Becca's mouth. Her mind running through a list of possibilities. Many involve Becca and Ali spending a long time eating each other out. Licking the pussy of the other dry. Just that thought begins to make Ali wet. She bites her lips and walks closer to her tight Canadian friend. With a lick of her lips. Ali leans down and licks the syrup off Becca's neck. Continuing to tongue at the skin well after the sticky substance has been extracted.

Finally leaning back, Ali gives Becca a look of pure carnal lust. "Some alone time would probably be good. " she mentions to Larissa. "But I don't know if Xavi will give me the amount of time that I want. "

Becca moans as Ali kisses her neck. The alcohol and situation was loosening her up. Still lingering on the closeness from time in Ali's room, Becca found herself pressing her hips into Ali as she wrapped her arms around her back while being licked on her sensitive neck. Becca knew what she wanted, and she wanted it right now.

Looking Ali up and down as they parted, Becca takes another drink from the tequila and lets it warm her tummy and mind. Licking her lips as she looks from British blonde to Colombian chocolate to fiery Australian, Becca realises she is in full on lust. She wants intimacy and she wants it now. The thought of pleasing any or all of these sexy women who were her older and more experienced harem mates was making her hot and itch between her legs.

Becca comes close to Ali and desperately grips her arm. "Xavi may not understand. You may not understand. But I need to be used right now. I need to feel hands roughly grip my hair as my face is ridden." and then leans in drunkenly for a dizzy sloppy kiss.

"Oh I can, let me drink that pussy of your's then" Larissa giggled as she dared, before her eyes rolled up to her chair "Unlock me loose, and I'll eat you so hard you'll forget senior Xavi and his putas" she bit on her lips as she looked at her two harem mates. Most of the condiments covering her body have now been eaten or have been moved to the table.

Becca licks her lips and takes another swig of the bottle. Things are spinning and she has never felt so quiet in her mind. No judgemental or fearful little voice was competing with her thoughts. She wanted to be a sexy woman right now. She wanted to know she could please and pleasure. Keeping hold of Ali with one hand, Becca runs her fingers over more of Larissa's messy body. Something so exotic in the skin and eyes. Becca lewdly takes two syrup and cream fingers into her lips and sucks them while staring at Larissa. Then, while still holding Ali's hand and looking at Larissa's eyes, the young blonde leans forward and laps her tongue up Larissa's toned abs while holding her hair back with her free hand. Her tongue out and broad, eyes staring between her breasts, dancing and tickling the restrained Columbian.

Without putting her tongue back in her mouth, Becca stands and turns and grabs Ali's head and pulls her close. Running her tongue on Ali's lips before being accepted into another hot kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom