Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for some fun! F or Futa x F/M/Futa/Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Welcome to my little request thread. I can't wait to get some fun, kinky plays going so don't be shy and send me a PM!

Rules:
~~~~~~~~~~~

» Please take time when you write me a PM. If you're doing an interest check, asking about a plot or kink, please don't send me just a one liner question. Perk my interest, make me want to know or care what you're writing about. Otherwise I will ignore you.

» I'm not here to have cyber sex with you. I'm here to roleplay as characters you and I create. I live in the real world, I write to escape it. That is why I won't play in first person nor share details about me or my personal life. Please don't ask as you will be ignored.

» I only play as female or futa who identify as female. Please do not ask me to play a male. I am more than happy to play with anyone/thing as my partner so don't feel limited in that regard. I'm even comfortable if you're IRL male but playing female or vice verca.

» Generally speaking I'm typically Sub. I can occasionally be a Switch, I'll just always be more on the submissive side. Please don't ask me to be Dom, it won't work out for either of us.

» I'm open to any and all plot ideas so if you have something you're craving, feel free to let me know!

Now for the fun stuff!

Kinks:
~~~~~~~~~~~

» For the sake of ease I'm not going to list everything out here, you can find everything you need to know on my F-List. If there's anything you're curious to know about, send me a message!

A brief overview includes VERY well endowed characters and lots and lots of cum, toys of all kinds, big milky tits, rough masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom