Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fury road; immortan joe/wives (harem, pregnancy, dubcon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Doll

Meteorite
welcome.
Honey. Female. Twenty-two. Student and weekend worker. Casual roleplayer.
I have a life outside of the internet (a job, a dom, and a regular routine with my friends) so if you're looking for daily posts look elsewhere! I can do about 2 posts a week but if things get hectic then it will be less, so be prepared to accept that! Idc if you post less than that on average, just aim for weekly and we should be able to keep our ship afloat. I will always post 2+ paragraphs and I expect you do at least 2 minimum in return. Description! Remember your five senses!

M/F focus for this one. Can be M/F/F+ occasionally. The male role is dom.
F/F can be a side thing (I can play it out for you or you can join in).
f-list.

So given the plot, I'm naturally going to play multiples.
If you'd like to sometimes take over a female role (or make one yourself) that's up to you.
I think I'd like to start by playing out scenes with each of the wives separately at first, but once we've had a taste of all of them we can mix more than one into scenes.
Despite the nature of the setting, I don't want noncon.
We can push the limit of dubcon with characters only barely grudgingly wanting it, but I never want it to be painful or completely unenjoyable for the wives.
Overall, I'm looking for more smut than plot.

I AM CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR THIS CRAVING.
Please do not come to me with anything else, I hate saying no. ):

immortan joe/wives.
It'd be a bonus if he makes the girls call him Daddy in bed or when they want something, but that's not a must-have for me.

We can do Immortan Joe and his wives some time before the escape, such as before Angharad's impregnation, or if you're really not interested in playing him so old we can knock him back a few years and we can play out a prior set of wives.
I'd honestly almost prefer this, but really don't care that much.
They would be OC's, but could include Furiosa if he's only about 10-15 years younger. I would still like him to be over forty.

My ideal way to play the wives (I'll list by Fury Road's wives, but these personalities can be applied to OC's):

The Splendid Angharad
-heaviest dubcon. Very love/hate with Joe, completely resenting him for making her a breeder but is lustful enough that she'll always cave once she's turned on enough.
-closest one to dominant with him. Will try to take back control by riding him, sitting on his face, or only letting him inside her after he's so turned on he won't last long. He usually allows it because it's uncommon in his wives to take control, not to mention it amuses him to see her think she's in charge.
On days he doesn't allow it (either because she pushed too far or because he feels like it's been awhile since he put her in her place) he'll often do things like spank her and finger fuck her until she's begging for release, then he takes her missionary and holds her by the throat so she has to look at his face.
-first to get pregnant, hormones out of control to the point she seeks him out for relief.

The Dag
-unpredictable; some days she's resistant and needs to be gagged/choked to stop the verbal abuse, other days she's pliant or even asks for it.
-loves rough treatment (especially hair-pulling, being choked by hand or dick, nipple play that involves biting and pinching/tugging) and is the least adverse to getting fucked in front of others.
-second to get pregnant, but holds off on saying so because she doesn't want to be treated like porcelain.
-optional: could have a fetish for being fucked by objects or animals.

Toast the Knowing
-second heaviest dubcon. too smart for her own good and very feisty. often gets fucked doggystyle because if she can get her nails on him she'll sink in with the combined power of her rebellion and arousal. It also makes her easier to control, something she at first hated (and continues to act as such) but deep down she's started to crave that moment of domination.
-wife he's most likely to restrain. Sometimes he'll simply do it with his physical strength, other times he'll approach her prepared with a belt or cloth.
-because she's so defiant, he gets her to call him 'sir' instead of 'daddy'.

Capable
-most willing wife, she'll often seek Joe out. Loves to be filled with cum and cums easily herself. If Joe's not around, she'll seek out another wife for pleasure.
-gets really turned on if he goes for round two with her, dick still wet from another wife's pussy.
-very caring, loves to make her partners feel good and will happily worship parts of the body, perform oral, or put on a show for them.

Cheedo the Fragile
-most recent wife, virgin (or recently popped, if you don't like virginity).
-adores Immortan Joe, enjoys being his little pet. because she's the youngest wife she calls him daddy at all times (if we're using daddy at all).
-she's still shy, so she takes a little more petting and dirty talk to warm up, but once she gets going Cheedo begs for him to breed her and does her best to keep his cum inside her.

oc!leader/oc!wives (FULL)
If Immortan Joe really isn't to your tastes I have no problem with an OC in a the similar setup of a warlord/wives in the mad max world. It can still even be in the Citadel, just different faces in the roles.
All I ask is the man be big and strong! Facial/body hair are nice too.
If you don't have a character faceclaim I can give you pics of what I like for you to pick from.

As for the wives, I can use girls you like or send images for you to pick from.
The personalities can be a similar split to the wives of Fury Road, or they can be made to fit other interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom